• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strife of the Reborn (RP Thread)

Edwellken

RP Elder
You abruptly find yourself falling. One after another several more individuals appear to suffer the same unsolicited relocation. Your'e 20 feet above the ground in Central Park New York. Whether this world feels familiar or not, you somehow inherently know that it isn't yours.

You suddenly have new abilities that weren't there before, and yet you somehow inherently know how to use them. There's no sign of whoever or whatever brought you here or why you have these new abilities, but you have a gut feeling that things will reveal themselves eventually. The time in Central Park is currently 8:00 A.M.

Everyone has actual immunity to power mimicry and mind manipulation/similar abilities (only in cases that would take control of the PC away from the player). Also Time Travel and similar abilities that mess with the flow of the game are auto restricted.

Everyone is 8-C and Hypersonic. Amp cap for permanent/persistent stat amps (Such as Accelerated Development, Transformations that can last for more than a few seconds, and amps that are otherwise long lasting or permanent for any reason) are capped at 10x. Amps that can only last 10 seconds or less are capped at 100x.

Registration thread

Players

Last edited:
Izanagi nimbly lands on his feet. He looks around to see a strange new world and senses that the people near him are not ordinary.

Brusel's instincts allow him to prevent himself from hitting the ground, as he flies and then descends... this placed look strange to him, like an alien planet.

Along with the others, appeared a tall woman carrying what could only be described as a comically large sword.

She effortlessly landed on her feet, showing very little in the way of emotion from this as she looked around the environment and the others that had appeared.

Suddely pulled into reality. A feeling fleeting yet unknown. Atempting to process what everything means.

"So, this is how it feels to exist, huh?"

Instead of falling down, i fall up towards the clouds. I bathe in their welcoming enviroment.

Landing on his feet with an unfamiliar nimbleness, Llwn appears quite surprised, his eyes wide like a frightened animal and breathing shallow, although looking around appears to calm him slightly.

Last edited:
After being summoned into this reality, Hadin suddenly realizes that he is heading straight for the ground by manages to stop himself by creating a set of wings on his back using a strange sword that he has never seen before.

"Huh, what the hell is going on?" Hadin begins to look around at all these strange faces and this brand new land that he's been sent to.

"I swore I was just being chased by the Kingdom, and somehow I ended up in this place? How is that even possible?"

A samurai metal armor but that seems to come from 1,000 years in the future, would lay on the ground.

"interesting" a neutral voice comes out of the badass armor

"What is.... this place even?" Brusel, standing in all of his height, asks to nobody in particular, not really noticing his new powers, however he feels a bit less and at the same time, more powerful than before. It was a weird feeling to him, especially on this unknownst plannet... atleast to the Saiyan.

Seeing the ground rapidly approaching, Lailah panics, and doesn't manage to break her fall, instead just concentrating on maintaining her own shape, as she crashes into the ground.

Ow ow ow. She thinks, looking around and noticing the others that dropped down with her, who seemed to also have new abilities

Well, at least none of these new people seem immediately hostile.

"...New What, 21st what now?" Brusel asks, confused at both of those last mentioned things... he had heard about Earth but... wasn't it a deserted planet to the point of destruction? Atleast that is what it was on his universe. "....Shouldn't this place be destroyed, or well, extinct? Lifeless, you know."

"I- um... yeah, thanks." Lailah responds, taking his hand and getting up

"I wasn't expecting to just end up in the sky randomly, so I was a bit shocked."

Giving more thought to what's around him, Llwn is both relieved and concerned. These people are rather strong, even to him as he is now with strange new abilities, but they aren't aggressive... yet. Significant threats, he determines them to be, for the most part.

He ignores the question of the tall woman, although he makes an effort to pay attention to the other answers given.

"You can call me Izanagi. I am not from this world, just like you. Pleased to make your acquaintance."

"My name is Kusanagi. A swordswoman, if that was not yet clear."

She said, looking over the group and noting the answers.

"Me? My name is Brusel... a Saiyan." Brusel states, still a bit shocked about where he was, however trying to regain his composure. "Nice to meet you or something."

"I'm Lailah, I'm also not from this world... or used to being teleported randomly, unlike Mr. Ghelet here."

"May I ask what kind of worlds you are all from. I imagine they'll likely be far more interesting than mine."

She said, before briefly looking over at her sword and getting a strange expression, but that faded soon after.

"...I come from Planet Sadala, a somewhat peaceful planet with multiple Saiyans, a race of somewhat powerful warriors compared to most." Brusel says with a smile. "...I moved away from it, and then got killed, long story short."

"I come from Eora, a place full of mystical events and secrets ... and also where an ancient cult created the gods that we worship, that's ... a long and complicated story"

Adapting to this alien enviroment is, perharps, a challenge. Forces bind this world together, yet i can choose to transcend them. What incredible phenomena...

I continue to fly upwards.

@The_Divine_Phoenix

Unsure if any of these people are from the kingdom or not Hadin decides to reveal his name to these strangers to test their reaction "Uh, Hi? My name's Hadin Ziem. I come from the Kingdom of Gearis, where to you hail from?"

Back