• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Straw Hats Vs. Class 1-A Members Match 3: Luffy Vs. Deku

Yes, I’m aware a matchup of this already exists, but one of the win conditions included in the rules I’ve created are that going out of bounds of the fighting area is a win condition, so that gives Deku a better chance of winning despite Luffy’s blunt immunity.

Rules:

Battles take place at UA Sports Festival Stadium.

Both fighters start at opposite ends of the fighting area in the stadium.

To win, one fighter must either Knock out the other (make them pass out) or get them out of bounds of the stadium area (like in the UA Sports Festival Arc).

All gear that the characters use may be used here (both the straw hats and Class 1-A members). This includes the hero suits.

The third and final matchup will be Deku (Villain Hunt Arc) Vs. Luffy (Paramount War Saga). Speed is equalized, both are in character, and both are unaware of each other’s abilities/fighting styles.

Luffy: 1

Deku: 4

Last edited:
Oh... I thought there were different rounds to this by the way he said the third and final matchup.....

Deku should be able to dodge all of Luffy's attacks due to Precog can can restrain Luffy with Blackwhip

This is all assuming Deku is at 45% and Luffy's in base. Otherwise idk

Edit: Ninja'd

Deku should be able to dodge all of Luffy's attacks due to Precog can can restrain Luffy with Blackwhip

This is all assuming Deku is at 45% and Luffy's in base. Otherwise idk

Edit: Ninja'd
Luffy seems to be MHS+, while Deku MHS, so Luffy does have the speed advantage here. I assume gear second is considered a speed amp for Luffy?
Also Luffy is low 7-B and Deku 7-A, so I believe Deku has the AP advantage? Though for Deku, knockback is gonna matter more since his only real win condition is getting Luffy out of bounds.

Luffy blitzes... No matter how good precog deku has, it does nothing.... Deku has a very weak precog btw

Luffy completely blitzes people with gear 2nd even against precog users
11.jpg
5.jpg

And deku has worse precog.... He can't do anything against gear 2nd's speed amp

Last edited:
So do we need to speed equalize abilities as well then? I feel like restricting the gears for Luffy would make the side one sided for Deku.

Anyways for now, I'll vote for Deku due to the greater LS. He should be able to completely encase Luffy in Blackwhip with Fa-Jin + Danger Sense, he should be able to catch Luffy, and potentially just drop him off the arena.

Since Deku can't really hurt Luffy cause of his body, Deku will realize as the match goes on that his only way to win is to knock Luffy off

What % does Deku start in anyways? Any key below 45% gets oneshot and 45% to 100% can tank gear 2 and gear 3 attacks as well as Deku having superior stamina to Luffy since he can fight for several days to weeks straight with his powers active on all the time and with minimal rest.

Yes, blitzed someone who is comparable to him

Holy shit, then you say that other people manipulate the context of things

I guess luffy in luffy vs blueno, luffy were able to react to his soru but gear 2nd completely outpaced soru

Anyways....

my vote will stay the same... I'm almost certain that Fa Jin is a far faster speed amp. Including his LS adv and his precog he should be able to catch Luffy with Blackwhipe

When were I manipulating things in this match

This is hilarious to be honest. But anyway, I'll stop here about this. I just wanted to show that you were lying about things
I'm not lying... I literally have always said that luffy blitzed someone that blitz base luffy....

I realize now that what I said isn't fully correct since luffy reacted to soru.

Luffy still with gear 2nd blitzed Soru which is much faster than base luffy

Why would I manipulate and lie when I'm literally against that? 🤔... I literally vote the other character when people accuse me of being biased. I won't ever be like a evil humans.

Back