• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

STOP COPYING ME! SCP-939 vs Composite Human

Numbersguy

VS Battles
Retired
Probably one of the only SCPs this guy could take on

Scp 939 by dekades8-dbk5j35
BYdQHGL
Conditions:

-Composite Human is bloodlusted (Let's say 939 just ate his/her son/daughter). They have the following weapons: European Longsword, Smith & Wesson Model 500 (They have 18 bullets), Barrett M82 (They have 3 clips)

-Composite Human has the following weapons:

-It's one SCP-939

-Speed is equalized

-The fight on a swamp in Florida, they are 20 meters away from each other.

Quick question. I know you said it in the OP, but I want it to be clear. Did the 939 just kill and consume CH's child, where CH could see and/or hear it? I know this is a pretty specific question, but I really think it would determine whether CH would be enraged enough to immediately begin opening fire on 939 with his/her two guns.

Starter Pack said:
Quick question. I know you said it in the OP, but I want it to be clear. Did the 939 just kill and consume CH's child, where CH could see and/or hear it? I know this is a pretty specific question, but I really think it would determine whether CH would be enraged enough to immediately begin opening fire on 939 with his/her two guns.
Let's say they just saw the corpse and 939 is eating it like in the picture.

Then I would probably give it to the Composite Human. While, yes, speed is equalized here, the speed of the bullets from CH's guns isn't restricted by this. And even though they both will be at similar speeds because of the equalization, CH is the greatest marksman in the world, and will most likely riddle the 939 with bullets before it can take countermeasures. Plus, CH will be bloodlusted given the circumstances, and probably won't stop until he/she has used every single bullet in both guns, and will probably hack at it with the longsword for good measure. Honestly, in the end, the 939 made a fatal error here by messing with the wrong parent.

Winner: Composite Human

Okay, I've always wondered why this isn't brought up, but if Composite Human is the sum of the best parts of Humans, then in the context of a Verses Debate, he should be Nigh-Omniscient, all character's on this wiki were made by someone and that someone is in CH, so every single idea for that character, his abilities and his goals, his weaknessess and his secrets are all know by CH, his beheavour is known because a portion of CH wrote the character, so CH all the way.

Also, Human would take precautions against 939's breath and make sure they kill it while not being affected.

Honestly, 939 just seems like a typical large animal carnivore (like a bear or tiger) with weak mind effects and a strong bite. CH makes a bloody crater in its head with the sniper rifle.

Back