• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stomp threads can be added so long an iconic character is involved

Bobsican

He/Him
Saitama would get dunked on by the sheer hate against the fanboys who claim him to be "the strongest in all of fiction".

Arceus actually stands a chance if Sonic just stands there, but eh, still a funny godstomp match.

So can I just throw high 1-Bs at everyone notable or something

Guess it's time to boost the wins of Warhammer since it's my only verse with high 1-Bs.

Excluding doom, everyone gets demolished by The Ur-Drago.

It being a 5D wouldn't make it not stomp everyone.

I agree with the 2-A lowball being generally extraneous though. It's because there's no direct statement of being comparable to the unbound Eldrazi, though it's almost certainly so.

Doomguy is now iconic so he can get stomped too

Bobsican said:
...This was for fun, I think you took this in another way...
Normally, I will say that you might be right but you did make Spite Thread with your being that the outcome of the match is funny.

Because a Pokémon winning is funny to me, that and the fact I don´t know much about Cole, as I only have seen my brother playing it.
As Cole doesn´t have prior kowledge abut how Yawn works, it´s likely that he´ll just try to aim to Quagsire, and he just uses Yawn at the start or-mid battle, forcing Cole to fall sleep, allowing to set up with Stockpile and Mud Sport to reduce the damage he can get to a likely insignificant amount.

I´ve even said in the discussion thread about that that it wasn´t my intention to spite, and it just turned into an stomp.

Back