• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Soupywolf5

They/Them
Henry just got a shiny new profile and it's looking pretty good, and with that Time Hax I just had to throw him at Frisk This whole thing is just going to be "loltimehax", isn't it?

Speed is Equalized, Minimally Determined Frisk Although I would have made this Immensely determined Frisk if the Undertale downgrades would just go through already and 9-B Base Henry are being used (I think this is the fairest I can get the tiering, unless High 8-C Henry would be better somehow?)

Henry is 20.766 Megajoules, Frisk is 101.339 Megajoules

Here we go...

Stick Body:

Stick Weapon:

Stomp/Mismatch/Inconclusive: 1/4

Last edited:
Frisk can try to kill Henry, but every death would just put Henry back a step to correct it, and vice versa with Henry killing Frisk. Frisk lacks any other offense aside from just melee weapons, and while Henry is more versatile, he tends to backfire on himself, but simply goes back to before he was defeated.

Theoretically, however, Henry can potentially get rid of Frisk by time traveling and killing him before he was born, and so he wouldn't have determination to save him. However, it is very unlikely Henry would get to know this.

Voting Inconclusive, as neither have a proper way to get rid of each other for good.

Theoretically, however, Henry can potentially get rid of Frisk by time traveling and killing him before he was born, and so he wouldn't have determination to save him. However, it is very unlikely Henry would get to know this.
Even if Henry did know that, Frisk has acausuality type 1 meaning it would not work. I vote Incon FRA

What about Henry’s Mind Manip (Convert) or Distraction (Broadway Force)? Couldn’t that theoretically incap Frisk? I don’t see a resistance...

Yea I don't see any resistance to morality hax. I think henry eventually resorts to it, and I don't see any resistances, so Henry via morality hax.

I don't think frisk has a wincon so stomp also do to Henry being able to reset after the destruction of his universe and no one in undertale resisting morality manipulation he can likely solo undertale.

Honestly, yea this is a stomp in Henry's favor. changing my vote to stomp in Henry's favor.

Last edited:
Couldn't Frisk nullify Henry's time hax like they did to Flowey's? Or do we assume that only works on determination based time hax?

Frisk was only determined to force the souls to stop obeying Flowey, but Henry does not have any force that he controls by any means as a slave to him.

No, I think Soupy was referring to how Flowey had the determination powers prior to Frisk entering the underground, then Frisk overpowered him with their determination

That’s a weakness of Determination rather than an actual ability they have, which is why Power Null isn’t on their profile for it. (Although they do have Power Null, despite weak.) Determination Powers naturally go away when someone with higher Determination comes around, but Henry doesn’t have anything to Verse Equalize to Determination- his powers don't really seem to be based off of some metaphysical force like Undertale, and don’t get explained in general.

Back