• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
well doom slayer is 7A + and he has good things to face Steven why not?

Future steven and DS Eternal, speed = and sba.

doomguy knows that steven is a threat to the earth but only that and he has all his weapons including his crucible.

the destroyer of mykars:

the son of traitor:

incon:

can i switch to stevonie if it's a stomp.

The Art of DOOM Eternal (2020) (Digital) (WhiteHorse) 000 0
The only thing they fear - is him. We watched as the horde overwhelmed the very best and the most advanced machinery and weapons technology that we could muster against opposition. It was useless, they moved too quickly, they cared not for themselves, only sought out the blood of humanity. They were willing to sacrifice their own to get to the heart of our world. We slaughtered thousands and millions more followed. But then - he came he cut through them like a sickle through a field - his fury surpassing their own. He is faster - more relentless. I believe him now to be more than just a man - he is... DOOM

Teen Steven Render
ÔÖ½ Here we are in the future. Here we are in the future and it's bright... Nothing toÔÇàfear. NoÔÇàone to fight. IÔÇàcan't believe we've come so far. HappilyÔÇàever after here we are! ÔÖ½

Cringe match.

In my dream Doomguy rips this twink a new asshole.

The crucible likely slices him in half (sheer heat)

By being argent plasma, which even at a low level is far superior to the sun. It's literally a roided out lightsaber.

"However, deeper analysis of the substance showed it to be an entirely new form of matter with a quantum signature never before recorded. Initial tests on this new matter immediately showed its potential. When a 2 megakelvin cutting laser was fired at the substance, it absorbed the heat with ease and remained self-contained. A second expedition was planned to further analyze this remarkable new "Argent plasma" ^casually absorbs 2 megakelvin temps.

"This produces an exothermic reaction where recorded temperatures within the plasma have exceeded previously accepted theoretical limits."

First quote is a feat of heat absorption not generating heat

The second, while indeed being a feat of being more stable than plasma at higher temperatures, doesnt really give a solid temperature

Its not talking about the theoretical limits of heat in general its talking about the theoretical limit of heat at which matter can be stable

Uhh, no. "Recorded temperatures within the plasma have exceeded previously accepted theoretical limits" what about this refers to stability exactly?

The only thing to do with stability is mentioned afterwards when the text states it somehow is stable throughout the reaction process, it's an after thought at best.

Also when you rupture an argent accumulator, it just so happens to tear open spacetime, which is also indicative of it being at planck heats.

shit but i'm sure the unmaker works with the mkayrs, well the plasma cannon can override the shields and the doom hunter doesn't have a shield on top of which is easily fired by the crucible.

The Doomslayer has much better stamina, experience, and movability because Steven's full body shield restricts his movement and the Slayer has dealt with other forcefields before. I also don't see it being in Steven's character to stay covered in his shield for the entire fight since he's gone for punches and similar attacks multiple times throughout the series. I'm leaning to the Doomslayer, but the high 6-A shield is going to be a pain.

>Steven's full body shield restricts his movement

Since when? He literally has techniques that revolve around using his bubble and shield as an enhanced blunt force attack

>the Slayer has dealt with other forcefields before

Neither of which will help him here as he cant overload steven's bubble with his plasma gun or attack around it

>I also don't see it being in Steven's character to stay covered in his shield for the entire fight since he's gone for punches and similar attacks multiple times throughout the series.

The only time Steven has gone for CQC without a shield was in his High 6-A pink state

Keeweed said:
The Doomslayer has much better stamina, experience, and movability because Steven's full body shield restricts his movement and the Slayer has dealt with other forcefields before. I also don't see it being in Steven's character to stay covered in his shield for the entire fight since he's gone for punches and similar attacks multiple times throughout the series. I'm leaning to the Doomslayer, but the high 6-A shield is going to be a pain.
His full body shield isn't his only High 6-A one.

Steven can more than handle Doomguy's experience and stamina, as he's fought people who have at least comparable to far superior amounts of both.

And, no, Doomguy does not have that much better movability than Steven. Both have comparable levels of pseudo flight.

Bouncing at someone is way less movability (referring you bubble since that's what I meant when I say shield) than what he can do out side of the shield. The Doomslayer also has more control over his movement in the air due to his grabbing hook and jump boots.

> The only time Steven has gone for CQC without a shield was in his High 6-A pink state.

It's not about his shield. It's his full body shield (bubble). When he fought Spinel or Jasper he didn't hide in a bubble the whole time. The Doomslayer van shot a ice bomb behind a shield that isn't full body to freeze Steven giving the Doomslayer a chance to kill Steven right there.

@Keeweed Since this is Future Steven Steven has true flight so

He fought Jasper in his High 6-A form and he was actively trying to NOT fight Spinel

Keeweed said:
Bouncing at someone is way less movability (referring you bubble since that's what I meant when I say shield) than what he can do out side of the shield. The Doomslayer also has more control over his movement in the air due to his grabbing hook and jump boots.

> The only time Steven has gone for CQC without a shield was in his High 6-A pink state.

It's not about his shield. It's his full body shield (bubble). When he fought Spinel or Jasper he didn't hide in a bubble the whole time. The Doomslayer van shot a ice bomb behind a shield that isn't full body to freeze Steven giving the Doomslayer a chance to kill Steven right there.
Steven can basically flat out fly by the time of Future so I don't know what you're on about. Also, he doesn't even use his full body shield much during future so I don't know what you're on about. His other shields are also High 6-A so they'll work fine.

>Jasper, Bismuth, and Spinel would like a word with you on that. None of those times did he just bounce at them in his bubble.

Honestly, Ice Grenade is the only really big win con I'm seeing here. Steven can and has handled everything else several times before.

Steven deals with people with far better stamina due to the fights never becoming drawn out. In his fights with Jasper he usually fused and one shot them and his fight with spinel ended due to emotional issues. The Doomslayer won't have to deal with fusions or emotional problems.

Steven has pseudo flight out of his bubble. Giving the Doomslayer a chance to actually attack Steven since he's dealt with shields many times before.

When it comes to experience, the Doomslayer has fought much longer than most gems (since he's constantly fighting). And while he does stomp most things he came across that was after becoming the Slayer. When he was Doomguy he defeated armies of demons while most of those Demons could easily kill him. Meanwhile the gems during their war had lots of back up and can regenerate from most injuries they did take.

@Keeweed He has only fought Jasper once 1v1 and it was in his High 6-A key, it is not a good indicator of how Steven fights normally

Future Steven has true flight and Doomslayer's method of 'dealing with shields' is brute forcing his way through them, something he cannot do to Steven's shield or bubble.

>gems during their war had lots of back up and can regenerate from most injuries they did take.

Gems were explicitly outnumbered several hundred to one with vastly inferior tech including weapons that can instantly cause them to poof and shatter and tech that prevented them from regenerating. what are you even talking about?

I mean, most of the opponents that the Crystal Gems fodderized have also been alive for thousands of years.

No, but what Doomguy will have to deal with is a person who regularly deals with people that have nearly everything he can bring to the table, has defeated and fought similarly skilled opponents, and has High 6-A shields of various sizes.

The Crystal Gems during the war were also described as consistently outnumbered and casually taking down entire armadas by themselves within lore. And unlike Doomguy, their opponents had been alive and conquering worlds for thousands of years. Doomguy occasionally fights stuff that old, but every opponent the CGs fought has been at least that old.

Also, pretty sure Steven can still fly in his bubble.

Back