• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Steel against steel; Roronoa Zoro vs Gajeel Redfox

Yes... Even pre timeskip
21.png

If its still as bullshit as it is in his Wano key, voting Zoro via weaving anything Gajeel has with precog and eventually negging with Goken.

Why do people love making One Piece vs any other verse and basically make it impossible for the latter to have a chance. It's mostly a Zoro thing but point still stands. (Not talking about this one in particular though the original post is a good example)

Why do people love making One Piece vs any other verse and basically make it impossible for the latter to have a chance. It's mostly a Zoro thing but point still stands. (Not talking about this one in particular though the original post is a good example)
idk

Then again it's probably not the OPs fault but more like the OP character is just..... OP

Wait till I put Zoro against Dimaria

I mean.... OP Characters are pretty strong, sometimes I'm baffled by how much they are underestimated just because we haven't seen the High tier going full out and showing their true strength and all.

I mean, Zoro's still growing since he hasn't defeated Mihawk yet to prove himself to be the world's strongest swordsman and got more W's than Luffy and Sanji combined (bruh! not one single lose).

But yeah, I get where you coming from. There are many One piece characters vs other verses lately (more than usual)

Is that slowly turning into Zoro vs the Fairy Tail Guild (Ah, right. Zoro defeated Gray already... So only Natsu left?)

Back