• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stats Equalized Ice Users Bracket

So, I've had this idea for a while, for various elements. However, since it's Winter, I thought Ice would be the best start. However, finding a bunch of ice users in the same tier would be annoying, so that's why stats are equalized. The rules are as follows:

1. Attack Potency and Speed are equalized. Striking Strength and Durability are only equalized if the stat is the same as their Attack Potency. Any abilities above a character's normal attack potency will be considered stronger in the same ratio (I.E. an attack that's 10x stronger than the character's base tier will be 10x stronger than the equalized tier). No other stats are equal.
  2. Other than that, the fights will follow Standard Battle Assumptions.
  3. Characters must have Ice Manipulation as their primary ability (I.E. someone like Superman, Sephiroth or Gilgamesh wouldn't be allowed since while they have Ice Manipulation, it's merely a small part of their kits rather than the main focus)
  4. Resistance or Immunity to the damage of Ice Manipulation will be ignored. However, resistance to hax abilities like Absolute Zero will still be considered.
  5. No Smurf Hax. However, any hax other than Smurf hax is still allowed, while Smurf Hax is equalized to 3D.
  6. Immortality or other abilities that make the character unkillable are restricted
We'll start with 8 characters and one character per user, as well as one character per verse. This is so that a Loser's Bracket is viable. Oh, and obviously none of these matches are being added to profiles.
  1. Tenjian (The Smashor)
  2. Cirno (00potato)
  3. Cygnus Hyoga (TheUnspeakableOne)
  4. Gray Fullbuster (Zackra1799)
  5. Kyurem (I'm_Blue_daba_dee_daba_die)
  6. Eis Shenron (Lord_JJJ)
  7. Mitsuru Kirijo (Psychomaster35)
  8. Ice Man (Classic) (Chaos Jester25)

Last edited:
(Sees Type 8)

Accepted, I guess.

I'm beginning to have regrets and a Pokemon hasn't even gotten involved yet.

I don't think I entirely thought these rules through, considering the first three characters proposed are nearly impossible to kill.

How would that even work?

Also, should we wanna restrict immorality that makes people unkillable?

Wouldn't it be simple? Everyones smurf hax is capped at a limit? For example, cap it at the limit of 3D if the opponents hax is capped at 3D

well i guess it depends on what kind of bracket your aiming for. If you want a serious bracket or semi-serious maybe not. unless your looking for who is the most Skilled Ice user.

If your looking to do this just for fun, maybe cap the smurf hax? im not for sure how it would work though.

Restricting immortality would work to add some element of "Not so one sided battles"

Also Esdeath and Toshiro (The short bleach guy ice user)

Alright, immortality that makes the user practically unkillable is restricted, but everything else is on the table.

@TheUnshakableOne
Since it's one character per user, who do you want of your suggestions?

Alright, immortality that makes the user practically unkillable is restricted, but everything else is on the table.

@TheUnshakableOne
Since it's one character per user, who do you want of your suggestions?
About the smurf hax thing.

I think the smurf hax should be equalized with the opponent, or using an example, a charafter that had 1-A smurf hax should be capped with "Infinite 3-D Hax" (This goes for any smurf, or any hax that is above the oppenent) for the those character have insane soul and mind hax. to prevent complications from that. This is just my opinion.

Back