• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Starting anew. Sponge Bob stuff and then some to mention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Nice find my dude. Lets see what others think of that and this!
Thx I might find more feats from the comics more and hopefully they will accept it

Guys, it's cool you're finding abilities and everything but you might want to compile all of this together for another thread since this one is already cluttered with abilities.

This is true. We should save the scans for another time and focus on getting the proposed abilities and feats looked at and accepted for the meantime.
Aside from the resistances and stuff, some of the scans can prove that SpongeBobs feats can be treated as human sized because of statements such as 300 miles and etc

Aside from the resistances and stuff, some of the scans can prove that SpongeBobs feats can be treated as human sized because of statements such as 300 miles and etc
Definite no to this from me, just because there's instances of there being 300 mile like places does not suddenly debunk that the feat being used that was 9-B isn't human sized in the slightest. If they affected specifically that 125 mile area then we can talk.

Especially since the scans used are distances from towns, like that doesn't suddenly prove the size of a town.

I don't have the link sadly............****

I also want to say that how come Uncle Grandpa can have a high toon force feat at Galaxy Level in his bio https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Uncle_Grandpa_(character)

Yet Spongebob can't have at least Planet Level feats because Uncle Grandpa also has inconsistent feats as well and AFAIK, the Galaxy Feat might be an outliner so...
Yes its peculiar that the yellow guy outjumping the galaxy (Aside unraveling the galaxy, the String had nothing to do with this as he just jumped out of it to THEN do it) and later surviving the end of the universe is not ideal, But then UG still has that one feat listed and plus the nerve of "VaRies" Is sometimes beyond me.

But I do seriously do need the links to them though and I'm sadly started to become more busy these days.

Last edited:
Self Age Manipulation for SB,Squidy,Krabs
Wrestling:In Krusty Krushers SB & Pat(and maybe krabs) go to wresting camp
Immortality type 2:SB gets his skin ripped without any pain. SB & Pat can speak as a pair of eyes even after the rest of their remains were blown away and they likely regenerated from that afterwards. One of Patricks feats in the his page is wrong. When Neptune disintigrates him he doesnt heal on his own, Neptune reconstructed his body with his face on his butt. Without Neptune he could still talk in his ash form
Transmutation:Krabs turns a few krabby patties into a pizza and in Planton Paranoia he makes fireworks into patties
Strength: Instead of writing,can harm people who survived Bikkini Bottoms destruction aswell why dont we show instances when they do,to show the power difference between them. Krabs going savage on his workers, he used them as mussels food (he survived as a head and an arm totally chill,immortality type 2). Sandy chops SB in half(stays concious,immortality type 2).Squidy chopped a plan&SB in half,made a punching bag explode and SB shatter with a flying kick(after some training).In the beginning of Karate Star Patrict sent a choking SB flying with a punch,SB even comments that he has gorrilla-like strength.Both can destroy bricked walls with a helicopter move.Sb can stop an out of control Pat with a finger,Par chops a wall of cinder blocks, a steel sword, a steamboat and much more.Sandy going Kill Bill/Pyschic/Buff mode and beating a guy who kidnapped SB.SB beating Sandy old karate master(who had a sparring match with her in the beginning of the episode) by sheer accident(could be proof of him being lucky).SB & Pat are really scared of an angry Squidward.In Yours, Mine and Mine when SB&Pat fight over a toy pretty even.
Durability:SB survived this
Larry: His motorcycle can travel fast enough to make things catch on fire, twice. His words become reality.
Fire Resistance: Patrick got exposed to 3 flamethrowers yet he appeared with burns the next scene, with his only injuries just being canned in car and having a car part impale his back(also strength: broke a metal wall with a kick and broke through the car he was stuck in). Before you say he regenerated those burns off screen, keep in mind in the same episode in a previous scene after Patrick tried some extreme stuff, we see his injuries when goes at Spongebob home

Last edited:
...the goal here was to call an Admin first regarding some of Hyper's calcs.
@Cropfist the priority atm. He linked the calcs in the beginnig
Oh well, And the fact the bookini episode exists where Dutchie stole the crew's souls then this could be contradicted I guess unless there's another episode that says the same or rebuked. I am currently a bit busy with life and with another verse in particular I could seriously need a solid with the calc parts let alone I don't always know whom to send it to.
@Anomalous_N_I_W_D_E This reminds of the time medic implated himself with the souls of the others mercs when he ended up in hell. When Sniper and Scout died, somehow both of them went to heaven.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back