• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stars of Cinder • RP Thread (ON HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

Aa Ryu heard this he then say something

".... I also owe an apology to you, I should've explain it to you properly without holding you up. You have the right mind to be furious, Nageki." Says Ryu as he also bow his head slightly to Nageki
"Still, I was the one who had cut you off before you could explain it properly. You equally had the right to be furious at me."

Nageki would stand up straight though, casting a thankful glance to Ryu.

Tarak stared at the man, his bones creaking as he considered the man's words.

"...how did you become strong then?" Tarak said after a moment, cocking his head.
"......" Adrian was silent at this, simply continuing to swing his sword, the intensity of each swing increasing.

"I.. ." Adrian murmured to himself.

"I...!!" Adrian slammed Dragon Slayer into the ground, cleaving the ground and creating a large gash in the floor that went up to the wall, the air pressure pushing Tarak back hard.

"Master..." Kirby murmured.

"Don't worry about it." Adrian then said bluntly, ceasing his swinging and turning to Tarak.
"I... ... I was a test subject..." Olorin murmured, not 100% comfortable with Elis but trusting she wouldn't use anything she said against her
"Ah..." Elis murmured, "I'm so... I'm so... so sorry..." She said genuinely, clearly feeling terrible about that.

Charlotte shrugged.

"We needed the blood on us to stop the calamities from sensing us, remember? Can't be helped." Charlotte said. Though it was clear the stains were annoying her.

"Figured I'd just run the suit through the wash after we're doing here."
"Well, he spoke more in the sense that it would be less annoying to have blood on you, after all, regardless of this mission, we will probably end up covered in blood on other occasions" he shrugged as well, only to tell her to follow him into another room (not Adrian's) to start the confrontation

"Still, I was the one who had cut you off before you could explain it properly. You equally had the right to be furious at me."

Nageki would stand up straight though, casting a thankful glance to Ryu.
"....No problem." Says Ryu to Nageki with a wry smile.

"Now if you have say your words, let's go back to the training hall shall we? we need to train more in order to take down Zodd for good."

"....No problem." Says Ryu to Nageki with a wry smile.

"Now if you have say your words, let's go back to the training hall shall we? we need to train more in order to take down Zodd for good."
"Indeed, perhaps we can spar against each other."

Nageki would wait, allowing Ryu to walk to the training hall before him.

"Ah..." Elis murmured, "I'm so... I'm so... so sorry..." She said genuinely, clearly feeling terrible about that.
"Don't be... the ones who started and continued it... ... ... ... my parents... ... ... died in the blast that occurred when I was forced to make Talandar..." Olorin murmured, beginning to just tremble non-stop, beginning to tear up

"......" Adrian was silent at this, simply continuing to swing his sword, the intensity of each swing increasing.

"I.. ." Adrian murmured to himself.

"I...!!" Adrian slammed Dragon Slayer into the ground, cleaving the ground and creating a large gash in the floor that went up to the wall, the air pressure pushing Tarak back hard.

"Master..." Kirby murmured.

"Don't worry about it." Adrian then said bluntly, ceasing his swinging and turning to Tarak.
Tarak was blown away, his skeleton rattling violently as he crashed onto the ground. Slowly, he got to his feet, staring at Adrian.

"...You are strong..." Tarak said, glancing down at the cleaved ground.

"...If Tarak was this strong...master....master would still be with Tarak..." Tarak muttered.

"...Tarak needs swordsman strength. Please, help Tarak." He said, walking up to the man. He bowed suddenly, a similar gesture he'd performed for his master when she visited him.

"Well, he spoke more in the sense that it would be less annoying to have blood on you, after all, regardless of this mission, we will probably end up covered in blood on other occasions" he shrugged as well, only to tell her to follow him into another room (not Adrian's) to start the confrontation
Charlotte nodded.

"That's true. I'd love if there was a way I could keep my suit clean after a mission...keep up appearances and all that." Charlotte said, shrugging as she followed the man.

"Indeed, perhaps we can spar against each other."

Nageki would wait, allowing Ryu to walk to the training hall before him.
"Since miss Charlotte and Rex wants to spar with each other, maybe we should looking for them first. We can't use the training ground too much after all" Says Ryu as he also walks to the training hall

"Since miss Charlotte and Rex wants to spar with each other, maybe we should looking for them first. We can't use the training ground too much after all" Says Ryu as he also walks to the training hall
"Of course."

Nageki would follow suite after Ryu, though now he felt as if a heavy weight was taken off of him. It felt...better, for the time being at least.

Rex just smirked, maybe if he knew who made his cloak or had an ability to accomplish that, it would probably help everyone who was uncomfortable with this problem.

After a while, they both reached a training area, Rex swallowed a couple of metals the size of a coin as if they were candy
and then moved about 15 meters away from Charlotte.

"Do you want to add a rule or something?"

Orhpic went to go buy some things.

"Lets see what i need holy water, mana potions not letting that incident happen again, more rations the surviors ate it all." he said listing all the things he needed.

"Time to go shopping." he said going to the market.

"Don't be... the ones who started and continued it... ... ... ... my parents... ... ... died in the blast that occurred when I was forced to make Talandar..." Olorin murmured, beginning to just tremble non-stop, beginning to tear up
Elis would immediately hug Olorin tightly.

"It's fine... We won't let anything like that happen again, Olorin. Not while your apart of the Stars of Cinder. We'll look out for each other..." She said.
Tarak was blown away, his skeleton rattling violently as he crashed onto the ground. Slowly, he got to his feet, staring at Adrian.

"...You are strong..." Tarak said, glancing down at the cleaved ground.

"...If Tarak was this strong...master....master would still be with Tarak..." Tarak muttered.

"...Tarak needs swordsman strength. Please, help Tarak." He said, walking up to the man. He bowed suddenly, a similar gesture he'd performed for his master when she visited him.
"I...." Adrian was about to speak up.

"Adrian." But Kirby cut him off, causing Adrian to freeze and snicker.

"Damn... Almost let myself..." Adrian said, simply chuckling to himself as he looked down and then turned to Tarak.

"That's right... You did. Again." Kirby said sternly, plopping herself on his shoulder while in human form.

"I'll consider it. Now piss off." Adrian said, mounting the Dragon Slayer on his back. "I'll... consider it."

Rex just smirked, maybe if he knew who made his cloak or had an ability to accomplish that, it would probably help everyone who was uncomfortable with this problem.

After a while, they both reached a training area, Rex swallowed a couple of metals the size of a coin as if they were candy
and then moved about 15 meters away from Charlotte.

"Do you want to add a rule or something?"
"Just don't get out of hand." Charlotte said, shrugging as she put her hands in her pocket.

"We're just sparring here, so let's try not to harm each other too much, alright? Don't want to affect our performance on the job." She said.

"I...." Adrian was about to speak up.

"Adrian." But Kirby cut him off, causing Adrian to freeze and snicker.

"Damn... Almost let myself..." Adrian said, simply chuckling to himself as he looked down and then turned to Tarak.

"That's right... You did. Again." Kirby said sternly, plopping herself on his shoulder while in human form.

"I'll consider it. Now piss off." Adrian said, mounting the Dragon Slayer on his back. "I'll... consider it."
Tarak nodded eagerly, his body creaking and rattling as he looked at the man.

"...That is acceptable. Thank you." Tarak said, genuine appreciation in his voice as he turned away from the man, beginning to shuffle out of the room.

Elis would immediately hug Olorin tightly.

"It's fine... We won't let anything like that happen again, Olorin. Not while your apart of the Stars of Cinder. We'll look out for each other..." She said.
"!!!" Olorin made a surprised intake of breath, clearly not at all used to this kind or jesture, which was strangely comforting for her as she returned the hug tight as she could manage

Kentoria walked onto the training room and began just doing her usual retraining from Belial

After watching Tarak leave Phares sighed and said “I need to get stronger as well,” to himself as he prepared to resume his practice. How can I use my talents more effectively? What I’m doing now isn’t enough. He thought as he started again.

"!!!" Olorin made a surprised intake of breath, clearly not at all used to this kind or jesture, which was strangely comforting for her as she returned the hug tight as she could manage
"Are you alright?" Elis asked as she pushed away from the hug, looking her in the eyes as she noticed her swift intake of air, wondering if she was having some sort of breathing problem.

Meanwhile...

Adrian walked out of the training room, going to one of the bedrooms. He set Dragon Slayer on the ground, sighing as he looked down, he sat down on the bed.

"What was that?" Kirby said, jumping off of his shoulder and sitting next to him.

"...." Adrian was silent at this, simply running the bridge of his nose in clear and apparent frustration if anybody had been there to actually watch.

"Why'd you even initiate a conversation with the thing, huh?" Kirby asked, "What're our rules, master...?"

"Never let your guard down or be vulnerable... And never show mercy." Adrian recited as if he had done so hundreds, no, hundreds of thousands of times in his life.

"And you broke that first rule just now... That isn't at all like you." Kirby said, clearly worried, or well, less about him, and more about something else...

"This won't compromise the hunt, Kirby. We'll hunt down Nosferatu Zodd and Anarath. Seraphina mentioned an armored man, that must've been him..." Adrian said, "We'll tear them to shreds..."

"That we will, master. We can't back out now..." Kirby said, going into golem form.

"Right..." Adrian said, planning to go back to training soon.

Charlotte glanced at him, smirking as she began to walk closer herself. Her hands were still buried in her pocket as she scanned him with her eyes.

"Eh? You're gonna approach me like that?" She asked.
jojos-bizarre-adventure-meme-1185222.jpeg

(I CAN'T STOP, HELP ME)

After rex was in his range, the distance was shortened, much faster than the speed of both, Star Shard was one centimeter from Charlotte, she with her space Awareness, saw that space itself was literally bent by the will by Rex.

"I fooled you, never let your guard down against an enemy regardless of his/her appearance or actions." He lowered the Star shard and slowly returned to his starting place.

After rex was in his range, the distance was shortened, much faster than the speed of both, Star Shard was one centimeter from Charlotte, she with her space Awareness, saw that space itself was literally bent by the will by Rex.

"I fooled you, never let your guard down against an enemy regardless of his/her appearance or actions." He lowered the Star shard and slowly returned to his starting place.
Charlotte the instant that she was pulled towards Rex, teleported behind the man, her gun pointing at his head as she put one hand on his shoulder.

"...maybe you oughta take your own advice." She said bluntly.

"Well done, but I knew you'd do that" Rex said from behind Charlotte with his own Ray gun. There seemed to be two Rexes now, but the First Rex was just an afterimage then an ice statue.

In an instant, she kicked her foot backward, slamming into Rex's gun hand as she used her vector manipulation to increase her speed, guaranteeing it would move faster than Rex could pull the trigger. The heel of her foot slammed against the weapon, knocking it upward. Immediately she turned around to face him.

"My awareness ain't just in my line of sight, Rex. I sensed you were behind me the moment you pulled that stunt." Charlotte said. she took her hands out of her pocket, raising them in front of her as she had clearly had enough of his games.

Meanwhile.

Tarak simply chose a random closet within the house, eventually opening the door to a small storage closet that he walked into, closing the door behind him.

"I will become strong..." Tarak muttered to himself. He grabbed the bag he had brought with him, dropping it onto the ground as he sat on the floor. He rummaged through the pack before taking out a large, purple book, intricately decorated with magical sigils and patterns. Someone magically inclined would be able to notice that it was a magical tome, quite the advanced one at that.

"I will become strong for you, master..." he said, looking at the book. Slowly he opened it, the book, resuming his studies of dark magic as he slowly traced a boney finger along the sentences, trying his best to understand his master's cryptic spells. The magic began to flicker slowly inside his bones as he immersed himself in his studies.

Meanwhile.

Tarak simply chose a random closet within the house, eventually opening the door to a small storage closet that he walked into, closing the door behind him.

"I will become strong..." Tarak muttered to himself. He grabbed the bag he had brought with him, dropping it onto the ground as he sat on the floor. He rummaged through the pack before taking out a large, purple book, intricately decorated with magical sigils and patterns. Someone magically inclined would be able to notice that it was a magical tome, quite the advanced one at that.

"I will become strong for you, master..." he said, looking at the book. Slowly he opened it, the book, resuming his studies of dark magic as he slowly traced a boney finger along the sentences, trying his best to understand his master's cryptic spells. The magic began to flicker slowly inside his bones as he immersed himself in his studies.
There would be a white light for a moment, before it died down and showed Sophia who just casted Apport. There was intrigue in her eyes as she studied the skeleton and how immersed he was. Seeing how determined he was to become strong, she wanted to help in some way. Still, what he was studying was something she had to take another second to look at in order to understand it.

"Those are some pretty complex spells..."

In an instant, she kicked her foot backward, slamming into Rex's gun hand as she used her vector manipulation to increase her speed, guaranteeing it would move faster than Rex could pull the trigger. The heel of her foot slammed against the weapon, knocking it upward. Immediately she turned around to face him.

"My awareness ain't just in my line of sight, Rex. I sensed you were behind me the moment you pulled that stunt." Charlotte said. she took her hands out of her pocket, raising them in front of her as she had clearly had enough of his games.
Rex just looked at Charlotte's attack, something to be expected from her.

"Well if you say so" knowing that new information he thought of something new, she can predict it .... learn, that's what motivated him to fight her, the more he knows about her Teammates the more he will know about himself

In one quick move, he made several slashes with the Star Shard with his guard up ready to block any counterattack.

There would be a white light for a moment, before it died down and showed Sophia who just casted Apport. There was intrigue in her eyes as she studied the skeleton and how immersed he was. Seeing how determined he was to become strong, she wanted to help in some way. Still, what he was studying was something she had to take another second to look at in order to understand it.

"Those are some pretty complex spells..."
Tarak glanced up at her, his bones rattling with surprise. Quickly, he closed the book, hugging it close to his ribs.

"...This tome belonged to my master. It is a small fraction of the knowledge she possessed." Tarak said.

Rex just looked at Charlotte's attack, something to be expected from her.

"Well if you say so" knowing that new information he thought of something new, she can predict it .... learn, that's what motivated him to fight her, the more he knows about her Teammates the more he will know about himself

In one quick move, he made several slashes with the Star Shard with his guard up ready to block any counterattack.
Charlotte stared at Star Shard, quickly examining the length and direction of the slashes as she dodged the attacks with less than a millimeter to spare, breathing out as she weaved through his hail of attacks. Immediately, she used her vector manipulation to give her a short burst of speed, closing the distance as she launched a vicious uppercut into his chin. The blow was positioned perfectly so that the strike would violently shake his brain, knocking him out quickly if it landed.

Tarak glanced up at her, his bones rattling with surprise. Quickly, he closed the book, hugging it close to his ribs.

"...This tome belonged to my master. It is a small fraction of the knowledge she possessed." Tarak said.
“Then Cynthia was wildly intelligent. You want to become stronger, right? Maybe I can help you understand her tome a bit better.”

Sophia would decide to sit down next to Tarak, a genuine smile plastered onto her face. All she was radiating at the moment was a genuine want to help the skeleton.

Back