• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stars of Cinder • RP Thread (ON HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

Tarak collapsed onto the ground, the dark magic arrow violently contorting and bending as the mana began to spread out, coating his bones in darkness for a few moments as Tarak let out a small screech of glee. Eventually, the dark magic dissipated, his bones glowing with a purple hue for a few moments before even that disappeared.

"...excellent...!" He muttered quietly.
"Cool. I'm uh.... Gonna go, now. Have fun with your dark magic." Elis said with a shrug as she teleported out of the room, Adrian simply continuing to train himself.

Elis went to her room to check on Olorin, "So, how are you feeling?"

Tarak continued to lay on the ground for a few moments, before shambling to his feet.

"...That mage truly was benevolent...master never fed me in such a way..." Tarak muttered to himself. He looked around to thank her, only to realize she had already left.

"....Did I frighten her?" He muttered to himself. He walked to one of the walls of the training room, beginning to process what he had learned that day, his mind much more clear with his renewed supply of dark magic.

Olorin got up and lay down on the bed obediently, closing her eyes again as she forced her arms to her sides
Elis manifested some gloves on her hands, "Just to be safe... Sorry if I'm getting too close."

Elis went over and sat down next to her, placing her hands on Olorin's arms as she leaned down and pressed her ear against Olorin's stomach, listening to the inner workings of her insides to find even the slightest deficiencies or internal injuries she may have had.

Impressive, he thought as Elis left, time to get down to work myself. He immediately began training in earnest. He worked on all sorts of thing ranged projectiles, skill with his new weapons, his already impressive agility, but he focused mostly on physical strength training. He had come to the realization that his attacks didn’t seem to pack as much power as the others and felt that a major reason why was his reliance on his shadow for reinforcement.

Tarak continued to lay on the ground for a few moments, before shambling to his feet.

"...That mage truly was benevolent...master never fed me in such a way..." Tarak muttered to himself. He looked around to thank her, only to realize she had already left.

"....Did I frighten her?" He muttered to himself. He walked to one of the walls of the training room, beginning to process what he had learned that day, his mind much more clear with his renewed supply of dark magic.
"She's just got better things to do," Adrian said to Tarak through his labored breaths, being as blunt as he could. "Not like she cares about you anyway."

Elis manifested some gloves on her hands, "Just to be safe... Sorry if I'm getting too close."

Elis went over and sat down next to her, placing her hands on Olorin's arms as she leaned down and pressed her ear against Olorin's stomach, listening to the inner workings of her insides to find even the slightest deficiencies or internal injuries she may have had.
"I-its fine..." Olorin murmured, though her nervousness was at an extreme

The gentle nearly silent sound of a machine right next to her stomach and at several points in her small and large intestine sounded

"She's just got better things to do," Adrian said to Tarak through his labored breaths, being as blunt as he could. "Not like she cares about you anyway."
Tarak glanced at the man, nodding slowly.

"...humans do not care for undead...I had forgotten." Tarak muttered. His voice sounded slightly off, as if he felt a bit sad about the idea.

"... Master treated Tarak like this. But, she was a good master. The best Master." He muttered, more to himself than anyone else.

Sophia would come in on the tail-end of the small talk that Tarak and Adrian had. There was a frown on her face as she heard this before walking over to Tarak, managing to listen to his mutterings.

"Wanna talk about your master?"

"I-its fine..." Olorin murmured, though her nervousness was at an extreme

The gentle nearly silent sound of a machine right next to her stomach and at several points in her small and large intestine
"I see, so that's the problem..." Elis moved her ear across multiple parts of her body, flipping her gently to do the same to her back before getting up and taking off her gloves, sighing.

"You can get up, now. Luckily, we didn't have to do anything more thorough, as I've realized the problem. You'll need to eat some lighter foods, obviously."
Tarak glanced at the man, nodding slowly.

"...humans do not care for undead...I had forgotten." Tarak muttered. His voice sounded slightly off, as if he felt a bit sad about the idea.

"... Master treated Tarak like this. But, she was a good master. The best Master." He muttered, more to himself than anyone else.
"She doesn't not care about the undead, she doesn't care about you specifically, dude. And if anything, your master sounds like a horrible master from what you're describing, your master sounds like an ass." Adrian said once more as he continued swinging his sword.

"... A lot of my organs had to be replaced mechanically..." Olorin murmured, her voice shaking a bit as she flipped around again and looked up at Elis, trying to calm her nerves

"She doesn't not care about the undead, she doesn't care about you specifically, dude. And if anything, your master sounds like a horrible master from what you're describing, your master sounds like an ass." Adrian said once more as he continued swinging his sword.
Tarak stared at Adrian for a moment, before shaking his head, his bones rattling slightly.

"No no no. Master was the greatest. She is the one who granted me life. Without her, I'd be nothing." Tarak said. His voice was slightly annoyed, as if the very thought aggravated him.

"...I am nothing...." Tarak muttered quietly.

"I thought you realized that she still has some resentment towards me, although it's minor, plus I'm sure it would be a boring confrontation (Couf coufReaperCoufSkillwankcouf)" Rex said
"I mean, I don't like you much either. You did land yourself in jail over some food." Charlotte said bluntly, sighing as she slowly stood up.

"... A lot of my organs had to be replaced mechanically..." Olorin murmured, her voice shaking a bit as she flipped around again and looked up at Elis, trying to calm her nerves
"Yeah, I figured that out. Take some rest to let yourself heal, I'll be with you to check if anything acts up, I've got a pretty good blueprint of how the stuff inside you works." Elis said with a smile, suggesting the possibility of surgery.

Tarak stared at Adrian for a moment, before shaking his head, his bones rattling slightly.

"No no no. Master was the greatest. She is the one who granted me life. Without her, I'd be nothing." Tarak said. His voice was slightly annoyed, as if the very thought aggravated him.

"...I am nothing...." Tarak muttered quietly.
"Yeah, whatever man. Let that kinda shit hold you back and you'll be stuck like that forever." Adrian said, Kirby looking at the undead with a look of pity, as if she was looking at some sort of dying animal.

"I'd know from experience... Clinging to that shit, it ain't good for you, man." Adrian said finally.

"I mean, I don't like you much either. You did land yourself in jail over some food." Charlotte said bluntly, sighing as she slowly stood up.
"......"Rex didn't say anything, now they're going to tease him to death about the ice cream thing, fine, he dismissed the idea of fighting Charlotte and then looked at Ryu
"Oh? can you tag me in in your training please?" Says Ryu as he listened to Rex and Charlotte's conversation

"Well, you against me will be" Rex said to Ryu but he stopped to see Nageki arrive

"Yeah, I figured that out. Take some rest to let yourself heal, I'll be with you to check if anything acts up, I've got a pretty good blueprint of how the stuff inside you works." Elis said with a smile, suggesting the possibility of surgery.

"Yeah, whatever man. Let that kinda shit hold you back and you'll be stuck like that forever." Adrian said, Kirby looking at the undead with a look of pity, as if she was looking at some sort of dying animal.

"I'd know from experience... Clinging to that shit, it ain't good for you, man." Adrian said finally.
Olorin automatically froze, not even breathing as surgery was suggested, her eyes staring blankly forward while Talandar gave a headshake

"Stuck like...this?" Tarak asked, his annoyance fading as he stared at Adrain.

"...What is wrong with how I am now? Master made me, and she makes no mistakes...." Tarak muttered

"......"Rex didn't say anything, now they're going to tease him to death about the ice cream thing, fine, he dismissed the idea of fighting Charlotte and then looked at Ryu
"Oi, I didn't say I wouldn't help you out, just letting you know where we stand." Charlotte said, brushing some of the dried blood from her suit.

"I see....., I did promise that did I? Fine, let's talk." Says Ryu as he follow Nageki.
As soon as the two were out of eyesight from the rest of the group, Nageki would bow respectfully to Ryu.

"First and foremost, I owe you a formal apology. I am sorry that I snapped at you in the aftermath after Zodd. I was not in the right state of mind. So, you can hold me to anything you wish."

"What's wrong...!?" Elis asked, moving over to Olorin and placing her hand on her shoulder.
Olorin snapped back to reality when Elis spoke, breathing heavily for a bit before speaking

"Just... some trauma..." Olorin said, leaning towards Elis as she tried to regain some composure

"Oi, I didn't say I wouldn't help you out, just letting you know where we stand." Charlotte said, brushing some of the dried blood from her suit.
"Okay, I'll try to fixed that also you should probably get something that stops the blood from sticking too much to your clothes" Rex said looking at her wiping off some dried blood, he was lucky that his Mist cloak prevented the blood from sticking to him too much time

"You'll stay weak." Adrian said, "But really... It don't matter much. Just sharing my opinion, dude."
".....weak...?" Tarak asked. He froze for a moment. His bones creaked as he trembled in slight agitation.

"...I..." Tarak began. His voice cracked suddenly, as if he was having trouble maintaining it.

"...I do not wish to be weak. It...It's because I was weak that master...." Tarak muttered. He stopped himself, staring at Adrien as he began to walk toward the man.

"...Can you make Tarak strong...?" Tarak asked quietly.

"Okay, I'll try to fixed that also you should probably get something that stops the blood from sticking too much to your clothes" Rex said looking at her wiping off some dried blood, he was lucky that his Mist cloak prevented the blood from sticking to him too much time
Charlotte shrugged.

"We needed the blood on us to stop the calamities from sensing us, remember? Can't be helped." Charlotte said. Though it was clear the stains were annoying her.

"Figured I'd just run the suit through the wash after we're doing here."

".....weak...?" Tarak asked. He froze for a moment. His bones creaked as he trembled in slight agitation.

"...I..." Tarak began. His voice cracked suddenly, as if he was having trouble maintaining it.

"...I do not wish to be weak. It...It's because I was weak that master...." Tarak muttered. He stopped himself, staring at Adrien as he began to walk toward the man.

"...Can you make Tarak strong...?" Tarak asked quietly.
"No." Adrian said bluntly. "Really, the only one who can make one strong is themselves. You can't trust anybody to help you but yourself..." Adrian said, his face slightly contouring.

Olorin snapped back to reality when Elis spoke, breathing heavily for a bit before speaking

"Just... some trauma..." Olorin said, leaning towards Elis as she tried to regain some composure
"Do you wanna talk about it?" Elis asked, clearly concerned as Timcanpy just stood blankly next to Talandar.

As soon as the two were out of eyesight from the rest of the group, Nageki would bow respectfully to Ryu.

"First and foremost, I owe you a formal apology. I am sorry that I snapped at you in the aftermath after Zodd. I was not in the right state of mind. So, you can hold me to anything you wish."
Aa Ryu heard this he then say something

".... I also owe an apology to you, I should've explain it to you properly without holding you up. You have the right mind to be furious, Nageki." Says Ryu as he also bow his head slightly to Nageki

Back