• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stars of Cinder • RP Thread (ON HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

(I no longer have to Proxy for Reaper! Banzai!)

Timcanpy went in with Phares, both of them moving down a corridor of crimson bricks, the material seeming to be the same on the inside as it was on the outside.

"Nothing to report so far, but... I feel as though we are approaching something. Or that it is approaching us..." Timcanpy reported telepathically to Elis.

"They haven't found anything so far, but apparently something is coming towards them..." Elis reported back to the group, reinforcements swiftly arriving, the Masked Man walking up to the group.

"Timcanpy and Phares have gone in..." He said to himself.

Soon, both Timcanpy and Phares would find themselves in a wide, arena-like space...

"Reporting..."

The room was littered with corpses. People, soldiers, crushed underfoot. Shattered bone had been lodged into the material, and large, monstrous craters formed from blows of immense strength were smeared in blood and dusted bones. Innards, ghastly, charred, and torn innards littered the walls, large gashes that were made from an unnaturally large blade littering the room as well.

"There was indeed a battle here, but the enemy isn't here. 50 dead."

Elis nearly puked as she heard that, "Any sign of the enemy...?" She asked her golem, breathing heavily.

(Note that the others can't hear Timcanpy barring Phares and Elis.)

"Do you think they've been waiting for us since before?" Rex ask
"No idea, but, it seems we're about to find out... We're moving in." The Masked Man ordered.
"Oi, tell Timcanpy to keep herself safe." Charlotte said, glancing at Elis.

"....if she sees the monster, just run away, we'll deal with it together once she comes out."
(Dunno how to respond to this now that I've had Timcanpy report to Elis lol-)

Doing his best to control his emotions Phares examined the room, looking for a clue as to just what it was they were dealing with. Seeing the destruction and brutality infuriated him. “So this is the kind of power we’re up against.” He muttered.

"Can you deal?" Timcanpy asked Phares, brandishing her sword and staying near him as she was clearly on the defensive for any approaching dangers, able to hear faint footsteps somewhere she couldn't see..

(If who got too close? Rex ain't in there with him and he doesn't know what's happening inside the tower lol.)
(Rex is with the others outside the tower, yes, he's just thinking if the enemy comes out and forces them back, then he's seeing where the best spot to regroup is)

(Edit: he doesn't want to face an enemy in the same way as before)

“I’m fine. Just a bit pissed off, ” Phares responded with a deep breath. He gripped both of his daggers and prepared himself for whatever could be coming. “This won’t get the best of me.”

Elis sighed and began moving into the tower now that reinforcements had come, clearly trembling as she summoned one of those enormous blades that she summoned against Brownie, brandishing it on her back for instant use, the blade itself clearly weightless as she could effortlessly move with it on her back, the blade crackling with electricity.

"L-Let's... haa... do this..."

"They could be in danger!" Elis said, understanding the plan, but clearly wanting to go in to see what was up, and would go in alone if she needed to.

"I mean, well, I can but..." Elis sighed, "Look, I'm just worried, alright? Besides, we need some sort of idea on what we're dealing with regardless..." She murmured, clearly having been shaken up by something.

"I mean, well, I can but..." Elis sighed, "Look, I'm just worried, alright? Besides, we need some sort of idea on what we're dealing with regardless..." She murmured, clearly having been shaken up by something
"I'm not a wizard or anything but can't you see what's going on through Tim's eyes?" Rex asking

(I assumed Charlotte was just gonna respond to that lol. Since it pertains to the same subject I assumed it'd make sense she'd say something.)

"......"

"I saw uh... Corpses. Phares and Timcanpy are in some weird arena area... And there was blood... and guts... and... 50 people... soldiers who probably had families... Like the other guy... I uh... I just felt as though we needed to help them... But, I was being impulsive... Sorry..." Elis murmured, turning around and preparing to walk back.

Back