• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stars of Cinder • RP Thread (ON HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

"Guys....!!! Guys!!!!" Elis's voice could be heard getting closer as she ran, breathing heavily as she sweated profusely.

"Wait...! Up...!"

"Oi, Elis, you guys finish up talking with the soldiers?" Charlotte asked.
"hAaA-" Elis let out a labored breath, "Y-Yeah...! Ah... Running across an entire city hurts...! Haa.." She then stood up straight.

"Yeah... There's... an attack force coming soon... The boss stayed behind to share info with them... Apparently, this thing's real name is... Nosferatu Zodd..."

"hAaA-" Elis let out a labored breath, "Y-Yeah...! Ah... Running across an entire city hurts...! Haa.." She then stood up straight.

"Yeah... There's... an attack force coming soon... The boss stayed behind to share info with them... Apparently, this thing's real name is... Nosferatu Zodd..."
Charlotte walked up to Elis.

"Glad that worked out at least..." She said, sighing.

"...I sketched a map of the building like the boss said, think it will help at all?" She asked, handing her the map she drew. Showing detailed measurements and drawings of the structures exterior.

"Nosferatu Zodd huh? Guess that portal is a ticket to afterlife huh." Says Ryu

" do boss know eny fuether about Nosferatu Zodd miss Elis?" Ask Ryu to Elis.

Elis took the map, nodding. "Yeah... Yeah...! If we have this, it may be possible to find some sort of hidden entrance for a sneak attack of sorts...!" Elis said before turning to Ryu.

"I uh... Didn't ask. I started running too fast once we started gathering the attack force, so you'd have to ask the boss when he gets here..." She said.

"I agree with Ryu, we should wait for the back-up to come. In the meantime, we should try looking around."

Nageki stared at the tower, then back to the map.

Elis nodded at Nageki's assessment, "Yeah... Timcanpy, can you go in and scout for a bit...?" Elis asked, Timcanpy switching to human form.

"Indeed," Timcanpy said.

"Phares, do you mind going in with Timcanpy to scout...? If you hold onto Timcanpy, I can summon both of you back if things get bad." Elis suggested.

Elis turned to Charlotte, "Well, if you want to... I asked Phares cause he's better at stealth and infiltration and stuff like that..."

Charlotte shrugged.

"...If the man is more suited for it, I'm fine staying back. Don't want to hold him back if he specializes in that kinda thing." She said, glancing at Pharas.

"...and I don't want to risk my life if it ain't needed..." she thought.

From @DaReaperMan:

"Then go in, we don't really have time to lose," Kentoria said, sighing out while Lothon looked sharp, Vortex Vanquisher clearly moving around him.
“Alright then looks like it’s just you and me after all,” He says to Timcanpy. “You ready to go?”
"Yes, I am. Keep up." Timcanpy said, dashing through the entrance.

Nageki would prepare himself, gripping the hilt of his sword tightly if there were any threats to come through the entrance as Timcanpy dashed through it.

"Haaah, even though I'm leaning towards waiting for more people, but I can provide support using my summoned swords." Says Ryu as he send 10 of his duplication sword to aid Timcanpy and Nageki.

Meanwhile this happen, Rex was feeding Brownie a couple of metals while asking him to do some tricks.

"Now, play dead," Rex said.

the black beast pretended to be dead letting the weight of him tilt it to one side and then fell to the ground in a very comical way.

"Good boy" he scratched brownie's belly.

Dean would glance at each member doing their thing as he just stood there not doing much, but stay with his hands in the pocket mostly, keeping his energy for when it was needed in a fight against the enemies soon

Back