• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stars of Cinder • RP Thread (ON HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

azontr

He/Him

Part 1: The Stars of Cinder...

"Now Now, where is our crew...? This is the right map, right?" Said a young girl as she made her trek through Skoupídia, the slums of the Eternal Empire, or well, at least the slums on one of the planets the Empire had already occupied. This place was garbage, its name reflecting that. Whether it be illegal drug dealings, organized crime organizations or gangs, underground fighting wasn't uncommon either.

"Th- ..! Jus- in!- ..E.tn- pire! Occupation of Darius sector of the galaxy- Scch..!-" The girl's radio had been acting up for a while now...

"Damn it, this thing is broken again! Ugh... I wish I could go to one of those fancy planets in the Darius Sector... But space travel is only available to the rich... Timcanpy, how much money do we have...?" The girl looked up to a weird floating golden structure with wings and a tail.

"We have 150 credits, master." The golem responded to its master immediately, causing the girl's eyes to widen.

"150!? That's not even enough money to rent a hotel room! If this dump even has hotels... Hmph!" The girl pouted a bit as she continued to move through the sketchy streets of Skoupídia, getting plenty of spiteful and or calculating glares that made a chill run up her spine, clearly extremely uncomfortable as she continued to examine her map. "It should be over there, right...?"

She looked off into the distance and noticed a large, large mound of garbage, most seemingly the place's garbage dump. "Don't tell me we have to actually go there, right? It probably smells worse than horse dung!"

"This seems to be the optimal route, master." The golden golem responded back, "Plug your nose."

The girl simply sighed as she plugged her nose with a tissue she had been carrying before making her way over to the garbage dump as quickly as possible, which was indeed quite fast given moving faster than the normal eye could track was almost common place for her. She eventually made it to the garbage dump, noticing that there was a door there that she hesitantly knocked on, noticing there seemed to be some light flashing inside of the door. "H-Hello?" The door would open.

Q2dHugY.jpg

"Ah, hello. Your part of the crew I ordered, aye?"

His revealed eye pierced her very soul, causing her to tremble lightly. "Y-Yes! I got the call on my radio!... I think I did, at least. It's been broken for a while..." The girl said, chuckling awkwardly as the man with the crimson hair chuckled along with her.

"Don't worry, your in the right place. Come on in." The man said, leading the girl, who called herself Elis, into the room within the garbage mound, which was nothing special. It was made primarily of old wood and was only lit by a lamp which hung above a circular table, Elis taking a seat in one of the various poorly made chairs.

"Your the first one to get here so make yourself at home. The others should be arriving very, very soon..."

"Others...?" Elis asked the man as she squirmed in her seat.

"You think you were the only one I asked for? Don't worry, you'll see your crewmates soon..."

(Now, introduce your peeps!)

A few moments later, the door began to open slightly, the smell of a freshly lit cigarette mingling with the foul odor of the place as a woman emerged from the doorway. The woman was...unique, to say the least. Towering over most of the people in the room as she glared at the people who had gathered. She wore a white suit, seemingly in contrast to the dreary nature of the slums which she came from.

Her eyes eventually settled on the man in the room, glaring at him for a moment before speaking.

"This the right place? Heard someone was looking for a crew." She asked, her hands in her pockets as she looked the man over.

"A gangster!? What kind of crew is this guy assembling...!?!" Elis thought to herself, Timcanpy plopping itself on her head.

"Your in the right place, yes. You two are currently the only ones who've arrived, so do make yourself at home as well, Ms. Charlotte." The man said, seeming to know her name without her even telling him.

Entering the room next was a young man with black hair. He didn’t look particularly strong and he carried himself cautiously. He wore dark clothes that covered most of his face but his eyes always seemed to be analyzing. “So this is the place.” He said to himself as he moved further into the room.

a couple of minutes later a guy would enter who seemed to have come out of a theater so to speak, he was carrying a canteen full of alcohol while he took a quick gulp.

"So this is the place, I didn't expect there to be children here" Rex said referring to Elis

"So many new arrivals so quickly! Welcome, welcome!" The man said, gladly moving seats over for both Rex and the young man that had walked in a bit before him.

Elis was clearly uncomfortable being around these people she'd never met before, Timcanpy swirling around the room to examine all of the new individuals.

"H-Hi! I am Elis Cinder! That thing flying around is my golem Timcanpy! V-vV-VeerY Nice to meet you all!" Elis said, trying to break her own tension with an awkward introduction.

Elis shuffled over to Charlotte and shook her hand, Timcanpy placing itself on Elis's shoulder. "...That's a nice name...!" She said.

Looking over at her the young man says “Phares.” It’s funny having someone know him by his true name but it’s not like he was going to tell them that he was an infamous thief just yet.

“…thanks kid” she said. She spat out her cigarette, grinding it on the ground as she looked her over.

“So…what’s your deal? You don’t look like the type to take a job like this. You a daredevil or something?”

"...I need money. And besides, it isn't like we even know what kind of job we're doing...! The man with the mask hasn't explained yet..." Elis said, the new arrivals only making her even more nervous as she turned to the man in the mask.

"Don't worry, I'll explain when all of our friends arrive..." The man said.

"Rex" said the Drunk man, before walking around taking a look, he didn't want to give his full name because at first he doesn't know if that's his real name and two because he's lazy

“…guess that’s a good enough reason as any…” Charlotte shrugged, seemingly satisfied with her answer.

she glanced over at Rex, raising an eyebrow.

“…are you drunk?” She asked the man, slight annoyance in her voice.

Elis let out a sigh of relief that she still had her nose plugs on... The smell of alcohol disgusted her. She sat back down in her chair and awaited the arrival of the rest of her supposed crew.

“…don’t let your drinking habit effect our work.” Charlotte sighed, lighting another cigarette.

“Would rather not have one of my…teammates make an ass of themselves on the field…” she muttered.
"Don't worry, I won't do it" he finds his seat and then sits down

the worst thing I can do is kill myself to achieve the defeat of a thousand-year empire"

"Hmph. So we have two sparkley showcases, a golem, a Mage, and a drunk guy." A female voice said as the sound of metal stepping on wood sounded and a 5'10 armored woman walked into the room, sword and shield already out

"I'm Kentoria." She simply said, pacing across the room

"Hmph. So we have two sparkley showcases, a golem, a Mage, and a drunk guy." A female voice said as the sound of metal stepping on wood sounded and a 5'10 armored woman walked into the room, sword and shield already out

"I'm Kentoria." She simply said, pacing across the room
Rex would let out a whistle.

"I guess the cavalry arrived"

"I-... It seems it did..." Elis murmured, Kentoria clearly not making her as nervous as Charlotte had.

"What a fine addition. One more left, it seems..." The man with the mask said.

"Well some of us actually have the sense to wear some, and they aren't for show either." Kintoria responded to Charolette before turning her head to Rex

"Don't whistle at me, I'm not your dog, considering you look more like a dog then I do."

Charlotte shrugged.

"It just ain't every day you see women dressed up like she's about to rescue a princess. If the armor is functional, then all the more power to you. Could use someone who can take a few hits." Charlotte said.

"Can you guys please stop...? We're also supposed to be on the same team..." Elis said, gently petting Timcanpy who was still on her shoulder.

"Same team or not I have a low tolerance for the type of pissing around that leaves you drunk all the time. I didn't catch your name." Kentoria said to Elis

"Same team or not I have a low tolerance for the type of pissing around that leaves you drunk all the time. I didn't catch your name." Kentoria said to Elis
"O-Oh! I am Elis Cinder! This is my golem, Timcanpy." Elis said, introducing herself as formally as possible, though Kentoria's abrasive attitude did seem to peeve her off a bit.

"Uh, please don't call me that... Just Elis is fine..." She said, rubbing the weird tattoo painted over her right eye gently as she sighed.

Kentoria nodded "making a golem comparable to your own magic is impressive, least for magic casters I've encountered." Kentoria said, taking heed of Elis's request to not call her a prodigy with another nod to her

"Guess I'm the last to introduce myself." Says the man with giant case at his hands with a gentle smile.

"My name is Kisaragi Ryuuichi, but since we will be traveling with each other, you all can just call me Ryu, nice to meet you all."

Rex decided to write down in a notebook part of the sentence that helped him to remember, then put it back while looking at his arms.

then to take out a piece of metal the size of a coin to eat it, he began to burn it in his stomach, he would need the vitality of several years for this.

his skin became younger and his eyes more alive, his hair shone with life.

"All this makes me want to burn"

Back