• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stars of Cinder • RP Thread (ON HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

Charlotte said nothing for a moment, visibly trembling. Slowly, she took a shaky breath. She knew she couldn't hold up in her room forever, and didn't care anymore if the others saw her in such a pathetic state. Her eyes drifted back to the gun on the floor, before turning back to Timpcany. She couldn't afford to be alone with her thoughts...

"...A-alright Tim." Charlotte said quietly. She gripped the cigarette in her mouth with shaky fingers, putting it out as she mentally prepared to follow the golem.
Timcanpy lead Charlotte to the kitchen, opening the fridge to pull out some ingredients, primarily beets and soup stock, which she then used to create a beet soup in a cooking process I'm to lazy to explain.

"This contains an adequate amount of sodium and carbohydrates to promote physical recovery. I have also prepared mineral water." Timcanpy said, setting the glass of said water next to the bowl containing the soup.
"You are, young lady." Says Ryu with higher tone to Seraphina.

"Let me tell you something simple, if you die here right now, everything will be truly over and nothing you do will matter if you die." Says Ryu.

"Now stop, rest, and eat." Says Ryu.
Seraphina continued coughing and gagging, falling to her knees as she dropped her sword. She didn't want to stop, bit, she knew at this point she would have no choice in the matter due to her condition.

"...Okay." She said.

"Good, now eat and rest, we have work to do." Says Ryu as he hand Seraphina water bottle and snacks that he took from the pantry before he got into the training room.

"After rest, want me to train you? I may not be as skilled as the man you aim for, but at least I'm more than enough to train you." Ask Ryo to Seraphina.

"Good, now eat and rest, we have work to do." Says Ryu as he hand Seraphina water bottle and snacks that he took from the pantry before he got into the training room.

"After rest, want me to train you? I may not be as skilled as the man you aim for, but at least I'm more than enough to train you." Ask Ryo to Seraphina.
Seraphina remained silent at Ryu's proposition, just beginning to tear into the snacks, shoveling them down her throat as she turned to the water whenever she started choking from eating to fast, Seraphina swiftly realizing that she was far hungrier than she thought she was.

Timcanpy lead Charlotte to the kitchen, opening the fridge to pull out some ingredients, primarily beets and soup stock, which she then used to create a beet soup in a cooking process I'm to lazy to explain.

"This contains an adequate amount of sodium and carbohydrates to promote physical recovery. I have also prepared mineral water." Timcanpy said, setting the glass of said water next to the bowl containing the soup.
Charlotte stared down at the soup for a moment, breathing out. It was clear she didn't feel hungry, despite her body needing food.

"...I...appreciate it, Tim." She said quietly.

"...thank you..."

Charlotte stared down at the soup for a moment, breathing out. It was clear she didn't feel hungry, despite her body needing food.

"...I...appreciate it, Tim." She said quietly.

"...thank you..."
"It is of no consequence to me. Now open you're mouth." Timcanpy said, picking up the spoon and scooping up some soup in it, clearly planning to feed Charlotte.

".....cry as much as you want for now. Nobody will blame you. I'll keep it a secret." Says Ryu as he stroke Seraphina's head with his gentle smile back.

"It is of no consequence to me. Now open you're mouth." Timcanpy said, picking up the spoon and scooping up some soup in it, clearly planning to feed Charlotte.
Charlotte stared at the spoon, visibly hesitating for a few long moments, before slowly nodding.

"...alright..." She murmured. Slowly, she opened her mouth, moving towards the spoon to let Timpcanpy feed her.

"I know....." Says Ryu as he only listening and confirming Seraphina's feeling.
Seraphina after that was simply silent, continuing to scarf down the food until she was finished, just sitting there and looking down afterwards.
Charlotte stared at the spoon, visibly hesitating for a few long moments, before slowly nodding.

"...alright..." She murmured. Slowly, she opened her mouth, moving towards the spoon to let Timpcanpy feed her.
Timcanpy began feeding Charlotte the soup, which was surprisingly sweet with a tint of saltiness as a warm feeling began spreading across Charlotte's body, Timcanpy then proceeding to set the spoon down which followed with her lifting the cup of water and gently pouring it down her throat, expecting her to swallow the soup and the water at the same time.

Timcanpy began feeding Charlotte the soup, which was surprisingly sweet with a tint of saltiness as a warm feeling began spreading across Charlotte's body, Timcanpy then proceeding to set the spoon down which followed with her lifting the cup of water and gently pouring it down her throat, expecting her to swallow the soup and the water at the same time.
Charlotte's eyes widened slightly, realizing just how much her body needed food. The warm feeling spread throughout her body as she greedily gulped the portion she had been served.

"...More...please..." She said quietly, her body trembling slightly. Tear's threatened to spring from her eyes again, remembering the times that she used to feed Phoebe in much the same way.

Last edited:
Seraphina just walked into her room, falling onto her bed as she curled up into a ball without even draping the covers over herself. She just fumbled around a bit, sniffling and coughing.

"Someday... I'll..."

Seraphina just fell asleep while crying and coughing, muttering something unintelligible to herself.
Charlotte's eyes widened slightly, realizing just how much her body needed food. The warm feeling spread throughout her body as she greedily gulped the portion she had been served.

"...More...please..." She said quietly, her body trembling slightly. Tear's threatened to spring from her eyes again, remembering the times that she used to feed Phoebe in much the same way.
"Okay."

Timcanpy did just that, continuing to serve Charlotte food and water until she was satisfied.

"Okay."

Timcanpy did just that, continuing to serve Charlotte food and water until she was satisfied.
Charlotte eagerly devoured the food, tears still flowing faintly down her cheeks. The food was undeniably helpful, her entire body feeling a new surge of energy as her thoughts became clearer in her mind. Charlotte continued until there was nothing left in either the bowl or the glass.

"...T-thank you....so..so much...Tim..." Charlotte said, genuine appreciation mixing with the sadness in her voice.

"...I..I..know Elis ordered you...to do this but..."

"...It...It means...a lot..." Charlotte said softly.

Charlotte eagerly devoured the food, tears still flowing faintly down her cheeks. The food was undeniably helpful, her entire body feeling a new surge of energy as her thoughts became clearer in her mind. Charlotte continued until there was nothing left in either the bowl or the glass.

"...T-thank you....so..so much...Tim..." Charlotte said, genuine appreciation mixing with the sadness in her voice.

"...I..I..know Elis ordered you...to do this but..."

"...It...It means...a lot..." Charlotte said softly.
"It is of no consequence." Timcanpy said, nodding.

"In acknowledgement of you're grief... I will be putting you on a strict schedule to assure that you are provided with food and drink at the appropriate times from now on. Now, come, you must bathe. I will run you a bath and I will clean you're clothes for when you are done." Timcanpy said blankly but seriously.

"It is of no consequence." Timcanpy said, nodding.

"In acknowledgement of you're grief... I will be putting you on a strict schedule to assure that you are provided with food and drink at the appropriate times from now on. Now, come, you must bathe. I will run you a bath and I will clean you're clothes for when you are done." Timcanpy said blankly but seriously.
Charlotte stared at Timcanpy for a moment, clearly unused to someone caring for her like this.

"...That sounds...nice..." Charlotte said softly. Slowly she stood up, her legs much more steady after the food she had eaten.

"...You...you don't...need to go...out of your way like this...if it's too much. " She murmured.

"It is not to much. I am doing what I believe my master would find to be optimal. She cares for you greatly, and this would satisfy her greatly in her time of stress if I am to help you." Timcanpy said blankly as she led Charlotte to one of the bathrooms.

"Yeah, I guess so... Well, unless you're gonna sleep in here or some shit head off to you're own room, heh. I'll see you later." Adrian said, standing up.

Elis seemed genuinely relaxed by this, wrapping her arms around Olorin and nuzzling her cheek against hers as she would swiftly fall asleep.

Meanwhile...

"Why did master send me here? I don't understand. I would rather be protecting her." Timcanpy thought as she knocked on Charlotte's door.

"She believes I can make the Charlotte girl feel happier? Preposterous. That is not my original purpose, so..." Timcanpy thought once more as she waited for some kind of answer.
"Yeah, see you later." Kentoria responded, opening the door and waving as it closed and made it back to her own room silently and without really thinking to herself

Olorin also fell asleep quickly, blushing on her own as they cuddled

"...I..didn't know she cared so much..." Charlotte said quietly. Slowly she stepped into the bathroom.

"...Tell...tell Elis that I appreciate her...alright? She's...she's a good kid...."
"She cares about everyone here barring Dean to a fault." Timcanpy said, "She tries to hide it, but, we can read each other's minds... I know she is slowly deteriorating. Thankfully, she has Olorin there to help her, but, regardless, I worry that she will once again fall into a pit..." Timcanpy murmured.

"She cares about everyone here barring Dean to a fault." Timcanpy said, "She tries to hide it, but, we can read each other's minds... I know she is slowly deteriorating. Thankfully, she has Olorin there to help her, but, regardless, I worry that she will once again fall into a pit..." Timcanpy murmured.
"......" Charlotte stared at Timcanpy for a moment.

"...Well...I...I don't want to keep you from her if she's suffering. Tim. I'm...I'm an adult...I can...handle myself...." She muttered. Though she knew this wasn't true. She was barely stable as it was.

"......" Charlotte stared at Timcanpy for a moment.

"...Well...I...I don't want to keep you from her if she's suffering. Tim. I'm...I'm an adult...I can...handle myself...." She muttered. Though she knew this wasn't true. She was barely stable as it was.
"She is currently sleeping and is being heavily guarded, so, she does not require my protection, no matter how much I desire to be there for her. I have been ordered, and I am here to help. Besides, you are clearly not in any condition to "take care of yourself", as you say. Now, leave you're clothes at the door so I may clean them." Timcanpy said.

"She is currently sleeping and is being heavily guarded, so, she does not require my protection, no matter how much I desire to be there for her. I have been ordered, and I am here to help. Besides, you are clearly not in any condition to "take care of yourself", as you say. Now, leave you're clothes at the door so I may clean them." Timcanpy said.
Charlotte stared at Timcanpy for a few moments, before nodding.

"A-alright." She said softly. Slowly she began to undress, taking off her suit to reveal the flesh underneath. Her body was muscular and rugged, clearly the aftereffect of working all her life in such a harsh area. Scars littered her body, running along her legs and arms, with multiple, particularly deep scars along her back and torso. A mark was branded into her left shoulder, the symbol showcasing what seemed to be a double-headed snake, the two head's spreading apart in an upward Y shape. Though even that had several scars hastily spread across it, as if someone had attempted to tear the patch of skin off entirely.

She gently laid the clothing at the door as instructed, sighing a bit as she looked at the pile. She remembered when she first started wearing the suit. The gang had ordered a few merchants to tailor her a suit on her request, wanting to look more professional while she was on the job. It was silly, wanting to seem so important in such an improvised place...yet, she cherished it. One of the few good memories she had from the gang was when she had first put the thing on. How Pheobe's eyes widened when she saw the white fabric, how Charlotte had promised her she'd get a suit of her own one day, once they had escaped.

"...." Charlotte stared at the clothing for a long time, before looking away.

"....Thank's again, Tim." She said softly. Slowly, she moved towards the shower.

Last edited:
Dean would look around for Tarak, see what the skeleton man has been up to lately, although didnt seem to see him anywhere

"Where could you possibly be around this place skeletal corpse?...."

"Yeah, see you later." Kentoria responded, opening the door and waving as it closed and made it back to her own room silently and without really thinking to herself

Olorin also fell asleep quickly, blushing on her own as they cuddled
Adrian nodded, simply sighing. "Kirby..." Adrian summoned his golem to himself, the golem appearing before him in a flash of pink light. She was looking down at the ground with a look of supposed disappointment on her face, knowing what her master was going to say to her... Adrian merely sighed, beginning to take his armor off, Kirby seeming surprised that Adrian didn't say anything to her.

"You're... You're not mad...?" Kirby asked, "For separating from you for so long, I mean..."

"No, Kirby... I'm not mad. I'm just concerned." Adrian said with another sigh as he began removing his armor for the first time in months, setting it to the side as Kirby looked away from him.

Adrian set Dragon Slayer on the bed, revealing himself to Kirby. She seemed genuinely pained as she looked at him...

Adrian sat down, sighing. Anybody could see that every single surface on his bod was littered with deep scars and burns, some more recent than others, and some ran deeper than others, but it was clear that none of them had naturally healed. The scars seemed to be mostly created from enormous claws, or perhaps blades, and the burns were most likely from radiation or UV Ray's, causing them to fester in the room's light.

Kirby went over to Adrian and immediately tried healing him, which was, like usual, a useless effort, but she didn't care and clearly so. She could at least make it so that they didn't show as much... She could hide them.... She could...

"Kirby..." Adrian said, "It's fine... You don't have to keep trying so hard all the time."

"Yes, I do...!!" She exclaimed, continuing to try and hide his scars and burns, no matter how deep they ran, which seemed as though they had been carved into him at a cellular level. She cursed that she couldn't help him even now, even after she'd tried to so, so many times over the years, she could do nothing to ease his pain, his burden. She cried and and she cried into his bruised chest, silently cursing herself.

"I just wanted... to clear my head... All this grief you have to go through... We... We should leave these people... You'll lose them... I'll lose them..." Kirby murmured, "We have to leave..."

"Is that why you've been so distant...?" Adrian asked her, Kirby moving off of his chest and wiping her tears.

"Y-Yeah... I've been... trying to spare myself the grief... We can't let ourselves get close to these people, no matter how much we want to..." Kirby murmured, "Because... Because..."

"If that's the case... why have you been avoiding me and not them?" Adrian asked, causing Kirby's eyes to widen. She trembled a bit, thinking he was going to do something to her... Thinking he was going to hurt her even if he'd never even come close to doing that in their time together. She thought she deserved it, anyway.

"I... I guess I was... happy that you could... connect with people for the first time in a while." Kirby said, "I'm sorry that I kept avoiding you but... When you're talking to these people, or... Sparring with them... You look like you're having so much fun and I don't want to get in the way of that, master.. Master... I want you to be happy."

Adrian couldn't help but clench his remaining fist at this. "Kirby, I..."

Kirby flinched, expecting him to hit her or exclaim something at her, but...

"You don't have to keep pushing yourself so hard." Adrian said, embracing his golem in a hug, causing her eyes to widen.

"If only you'd told me before then... ****... I just wish you'd told me how you were feeling before. Kirby, don't you remember what I've told you so many times? I could never abandon you or get mad at you... Because you've been with me since the beginning. We've been with each other since the beginning, and... And... I can't express just how much I care about you, and what you do for me."

That's right... They were inseparable before. They'd never leave each other's side unless necessary. They'd always only had each other from the beginning, no, Adrian had only had her from the beginning. From the start of his bloody quest, Kirby was the only person with him for it, helping him, crying for him, fighting for him. And she only had him, only him to fight for her, to take hits for her, to comfort her when she needed it.

"I... feel the same way." Kirby said, "I just worry so much... That one day... One day it'll be to much..."

"So long as we keep fighting, it'll never be to much." Adrian said, beginning to lay down. "So long as we keep moving forward... It'll never be to much for us."

"...." Kirby smiled, maybe if only a little. "Okay..."

Keep moving forward... That was all they knew how to do. No matter how many people died, no matter how many people they lost, no matter how many times they were hurt, or lost, or crying, they had to keep moving forward. If not alone, together, and if not together... alone.

From then on, they were both silent while they laid together. It wasn't cold, and yet, it felt cold. It wasn't dark, the lights were on, and yet, it seemed like everything around them was pitch black. The bed was perfectly normal, and yet, it felt like it was on the verge of falling apart, with the covers barely in tact... It was silent. It felt calming. This was their life, or well, it was in the past, at least. How long had it been since they'd had a nice bed to sleep on? Fresh food and water? It was hard foe either of them to tell, but regardless, it didn't matter. They were together.

"Goodnight, Adrian..." Kirby murmured.

"'Night, Kirby..." Adrian murmured back, before they both fell asleep peacefully.

And they were happy.
Charlotte stared at Timcanpy for a few moments, before nodding.

"A-alright." She said softly. Slowly she began to undress, taking off her suit to reveal the flesh underneath. Her body was muscular and rugged, clearly the aftereffect of working all her life in such a harsh area. Scars littered her body, running along her legs and arms, with multiple, particularly deep scars along her back and torso. A mark was branded into her left shoulder, the symbol showcasing what seemed to be a double-headed snake, the two head's spreading apart in an upward Y shape. Though even that had several scars hastily spread across it, as if someone had attempted to tear the patch of skin off entirely.

She gently laid the clothing at the door as instructed, sighing a bit as she looked at the pile. She remembered when she first started wearing the suit. The gang had ordered a few merchants to tailor her a suit on her request, wanting to look more professional while she was on the job. It was silly, wanting to seem so important in such an improvised place...yet, she cherished it. One of the few good memories she had from the gang was when she had first put the thing on. How Pheobe's eyes widened when she saw the white fabric, how Charlotte had promised her she'd get a suit of her own one day, once they had escaped.

"...." Charlotte stared at the clothing for a long time, before looking away.

"....Thank's again, Tim." She said softly. Slowly, she moved towards the shower.
"As I have said before, it is of no consequence, thus, there is no need to thank me." Timcanpy said, instantly folding the clothes neatly and heading to the laundry room of the ship to clean them.

"As I have said before, it is of no consequence, thus, there is no need to thank me." Timcanpy said, instantly folding the clothes neatly and heading to the laundry room of the ship to clean them.
Charlotte stared at Timcanpy for a few moments, before sighing. It occurred to her that she didn't even think twice about stripping in front of the woman, trusting she wouldn't comment on the state of her body. Certainly, she more kind the some of the men who had seen her like this.

"...Guess she wouldn't really care either way..." She thought. He knew Timcanpy was doing this only due to her master's orders...but she couldn't help but feel a small amount of happiness over having someone who cared for her in this way. She didn't think she didn't deserve it, not after everything she'd done. But...

Charlotte's thought trailed off, sighing slightly as she wiped the smell of cigarettes and tears from her body. Thoughts of Pheobe drifted in and out of her mind, accompanied by a sharp pang of mental anguish and despair. But...Timcanpy's help was preventing her from outright breaking down entirely again.

"...If...if I stay with this group...I should...return the favor to her...somehow..." She murmured to herself. She continued to bathe, deciding to stay in the shower until Timcanpy returned her clothing.

Back