• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stars of Cinder • RP Thread (ON HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

"Yeah... you probably should try and comfort her too." Kentoria said, smiling a bit now

"Doesn't mean we'll be going all the way, and like I said before, 3 years isn't really a big age gap for a lot of couples..." Olorin murmured, beginning to tighten her grip
"Yeah... How are you holding up?" Adrian asked.

"Obviously, but it's still weird! Besides, I've... never been in a relationship before..." Elis murmured, her grip tightening as Olorin's did.
He just kept seeing her, although he was not an expert, he knew that she was doing her training in the most forced way possible, she should start with simpler things, choose a fighting style focused on defense and then obtain the basis to form a attack style, repeat until forms a list of available attack and defense forms.

do not swing a great sword foolishly.

of course everything was his point of view
Seraphina just continued glancing at the beast, she wanted to ask why it wouldn't just go away after she clearly didn't want it to be there, but she just scoffed and continued training...

"Yeah... How are you holding up?" Adrian asked.

"Obviously, but it's still weird! Besides, I've... never been in a relationship before..." Elis murmured, her grip tightening as Olorin's did.
"It's... mixed. Im taking this loss badly to say the least, a bit of a hero complex maybe, I don't know but, mostly not well but otherwise I am enjoying watching over Elis and Olorin so they don't go insane and this chat." Kentoria responded

"Nor have I! So let's enjoy ourselves while we can...!" Olorin murmured, clearly being comforted by Elis's touch

"It's... mixed. Im taking this loss badly to say the least, a bit of a hero complex maybe, I don't know but, mostly not well but otherwise I am enjoying watching over Elis and Olorin so they don't go insane and this chat." Kentoria responded

"Nor have I! So let's enjoy ourselves while we can...!" Olorin murmured, clearly being comforted by Elis's touch
"I guess we're both enjoying Elis and Olorin being not insane and... actually happy together. Though I can't really empathize much with the hero complex thing, though, I'm taking this loss pretty hard regardless..." Adrian murmured, "And yeah, I'm surprisingly enjoying this chat too."

"I... I guess your right about that... Thanks, Olorin..." Elis said with a smile, clearly also comforted by Olorin being there as she was obviously stressed and it was apparent by how she was constantly making weapons to take her mind off the situation.

"I guess we're both enjoying Elis and Olorin being not insane and... actually happy together. Though I can't really empathize much with the hero complex thing, though, I'm taking this loss pretty hard regardless..." Adrian murmured, "And yeah, I'm surprisingly enjoying this chat too."

"I... I guess your right about that... Thanks, Olorin..." Elis said with a smile, clearly also comforted by Olorin being there as she was obviously stressed and it was apparent by how she was constantly making weapons to take her mind off the situation.
"Yeah... ugh... makes me dizzy when I think about it..." Kentoria murmured, unusually complaining about something

"By the way, Talandar said he thinks Charlotte is trying to get closer to Timcanpy, so if you sent her to Charlotte, it might help pull her through this." Olorin suggested

"Yeah... ugh... makes me dizzy when I think about it..." Kentoria murmured, unusually complaining about something

"By the way, Talandar said he thinks Charlotte is trying to get closer to Timcanpy, so if you sent her to Charlotte, it might help pull her through this." Olorin suggested
"Heh, well, if your feeling dizzy then maybe you should take some headache medicine..." Adrian said jokingly, trying to pull a shitty joke to lighten her mood.

"Should I? I don't know... I feel a little... uh..." Elis murmured, clearly feeling a bit unsafe and uncomfortable without Timcanpy around, who was, by the way, on Elis's head the entire time in golem form.

"Heh, well, if your feeling dizzy then maybe you should take some headache medicine..." Adrian said jokingly, trying to pull a shitty joke to lighten her mood.

"Should I? I don't know... I feel a little... uh..." Elis murmured, clearly feeling a bit unsafe and uncomfortable without Timcanpy around, who was, by the way, on Elis's head the entire time in golem form.
Kentoria smiled, enjoying the attempt at a Joke herself "Alright O prince charming." Kentoria said jokingly

"I can teleport Talandar Here and have a bot take care of commandeering my ship." Olorin Suggested

Kentoria smiled, enjoying the attempt at a Joke herself "Alright O prince charming." Kentoria said jokingly

"I can teleport Talandar Here and have a bot take care of commandeering my ship." Olorin Suggested
"Well, mom always did say that I was special..." Adrian said, now beginning to genuinely chuckle.

"I-I know but... I just feel nervous... without her here..." Elis murmured.

"Doesn't every mom? Well, probably except mine from memory, Lothar was a wild ride..." Kentoria said, shaking herself and genuinely chuckling as well

"It's fine... it's fine..." Olorin murmured, beginning to lead back which would bring Elis on top of her while still hugging

"Heh, I guess so..." Adrian said, subconsciously letting his guard down once again, and this time he didn't notice it.

"A-Alright... Alright... I'll send her over..." Elis said, not saying anything about being on top of Olorin as she clearly just desired comfort.

"Heh, I guess so..." Adrian said, subconsciously letting his guard down once again, and this time he didn't notice it.

"A-Alright... Alright... I'll send her over..." Elis said, not saying anything about being on top of Olorin as she clearly just desired comfort.
Kentoria got up and shook herself, sitting next to Adrian on his bed "Which planet do you think we're going to go to next?" Kentoria asked

Olorin did as she said she would, teleporting a top-guard Talandar in, who was constantly scanning the area

"Elis... is this fine...?" Olorin asked, nervous and shy about being this close to Elis

Kentoria got up and shook herself, sitting next to Adrian on his bed "Which planet do you think we're going to go to next?" Kentoria asked

Olorin did as she said she would, teleporting a top-guard Talandar in, who was constantly scanning the area

"Elis... is this fine...?" Olorin asked, nervous and shy about being this close to Elis
"I couldn't tell yah... So long as there are enemies to hunt I don't really... haa... care..." Adrian said, surprisingly letting out a yawn. "Excuse that, been going for a couple of months straight."

"This... This is fine..." Elis said, nodding as Timcanpy floated gently off of Elis's head and switched to human form silently, the golem clearly trusting her fellow golem to take care of both their masters as she went off to Charlotte's room.

"I couldn't tell yah... So long as there are enemies to hunt I don't really... haa... care..." Adrian said, surprisingly letting out a yawn. "Excuse that, been going for a couple of months straight."

"This... This is fine..." Elis said, nodding as Timcanpy floated gently off of Elis's head and switched to human form silently, the golem clearly trusting her fellow golem to take care of both their masters as she went off to Charlotte's room.
"Heh, I know the feeling... It's about time to get to bed isn't it... well, I'm a mercenary, at the end of the day I mostly do what the person paying the bills pays me to do, so if it's heavy lifting, combat, I don't really care, we both have our own scars, yeah?" Kentoria said

Olorin smiled, wanting to kiss Elis again, but settling for cuddling with her for the time being as she rolled over, Talandar pulling a blanket over both of them

@BlackDarkness679
Rex felt like the sleep was taking over him, but he remembered something, he quickly took out a piece of metal and stuck it in his stomach, he could feel how the pain woke him up.

"Old man…" he said as he felt pain and sleep warring within him.
He would remove the piece of metal with telekinesis off of him and rolling it away after with a hand gesture, continuing to speak to him the certain way thst would cause sleeping, Rex was under it for quite some time now, using his social influencing as well into this to convince him

"No need....to hurt....yourself....just relax.....your mind....no need....to sweat it.....with a calm.....and relaxed....mind....you can do.....anything.....you just...gotta....clear....your head....and embrace....peace....inside....you know....you cant.....do it....if....you dont....relax.....so....cool....yourself....Rex"

"Heh, I know the feeling... It's about time to get to bed isn't it... well, I'm a mercenary, at the end of the day I mostly do what the person paying the bills pays me to do, so if it's heavy lifting, combat, I don't really care, we both have our own scars, yeah?" Kentoria said

Olorin smiled, wanting to kiss Elis again, but settling for cuddling with her for the time being as she rolled over, Talandar pulling a blanket over both of them
"Yeah, I guess so... Well, unless you're gonna sleep in here or some shit head off to you're own room, heh. I'll see you later." Adrian said, standing up.

Elis seemed genuinely relaxed by this, wrapping her arms around Olorin and nuzzling her cheek against hers as she would swiftly fall asleep.

Meanwhile...

"Why did master send me here? I don't understand. I would rather be protecting her." Timcanpy thought as she knocked on Charlotte's door.

"She believes I can make the Charlotte girl feel happier? Preposterous. That is not my original purpose, so..." Timcanpy thought once more as she waited for some kind of answer.

Rex fell to the ground sleeping.
"Even if you wake up afterwards, it still counts as a win on me after falling for it"

Says Dean as he leaves on Rex face a sort of ticket with telekinesis, before he would enter through a portal and get away from the training room, but after saying the following

"You may consider that a gift for the little entertainment i had, not like you hear anything right now anyway"

"Why did master send me here? I don't understand. I would rather be protecting her." Timcanpy thought as she knocked on Charlotte's door.

"She believes I can make the Charlotte girl feel happier? Preposterous. That is not my original purpose, so..." Timcanpy thought once more as she waited for some kind of answer.
Charlotte slowly stood up from her bed, her leg's trembling as she opened the door. Her hair was unkempt and messy, jutting out in random directions as she didn't bother to maintain it. Her eyes were red, puffy from a constant cycle of crying. The white suit she had prided herself on was missing its tie completely, the buttons moved apart as the garment stuck loosely onto her body, revealing the wrinkled, blue shirt below. Her makeup had long since washed away, revealing the full extent of the scar that ran along much of her face and lip. If Timcanpy could smell, she could detect the intense odor of cigarettes and sweat radiating through her room, a thick miasma hanging over her. Even now, a cigarette hung loosely from her lips, forgetting to put it out as she twisted the doorknob.

She stared at Timcanpy for a moment. Her eye's were partially glazed over, as if she didn't fully see the woman. Blinking suddenly, she rubbed her eyes, dull surprise washing over her face.

"....hey..." She said simply.

Rex stood up and began to move somewhat abnormally, even with his eyes closed moving out of the battlefield towards his room

Brownie noticed that but he didn't do anything, as long as Rex didn't cause any problem everything was fine, he just kept looking with his piercing gaze at Seraphina.

after all you shouldn't wake up a sleepwalker

Charlotte slowly stood up from her bed, her leg's trembling as she opened the door. Her hair was unkempt and messy, jutting out in random directions as she didn't bother to maintain it. Her eyes were red, puffy from a constant cycle of crying. The white suit she had prided herself on was missing its tie completely, the buttons moved apart as the garment stuck loosely onto her body, revealing the wrinkled, blue shirt below. Her makeup had long since washed away, revealing the full extent of the scar that ran along much of her face and lip. If Timcanpy could smell, she could detect the intense odor of cigarettes and sweat radiating through her room, a thick miasma hanging over her. Even now, a cigarette hung loosely from her lips, forgetting to put it out as she twisted the doorknob.

She stared at Timcanpy for a moment. Her eye's were partially glazed over, as if she didn't fully see the woman. Blinking suddenly, she rubbed her eyes, dull surprise washing over her face.

"....hey..." She said simply.
Timcanpy just stared at Charlotte with blank, uncaring, and motionless eyes. Her eyes trailed off as she began slowly observing Charlotte's condition, her eyes flashing slightly akin to a camera as she then stared onto Charlotte's eyes once more.

"You require a shower." Timcanpy said blankly, "And water, and food. You are currently lacking in sodium due to excessive amounts of crying. There are leftovers from previous meals which contain sufficient amounts of sodium and carbohydrates."

Brownie glared at Seraphina's swordsmanship and her physical state, before dashing off at blinding speed, returning this time with a glass of water floating above him.

he was trying to prevent the girl from dying due of dehydration

Brownie glared at Seraphina's swordsmanship and her physical state, before dashing off at blinding speed, returning this time with a glass of water floating above him.

he was trying to prevent the girl from dying due of dehydration
Seraphina kept breathing heavily, ceasing her swinging as she turned to Brownie and the water that he'd brought to her, multiple puddles of sweat having formed under her.

"What the hell do you want...?" She murmured hoarsely.

"Don't touch me!!" Seraphina knocked the water out of his hand, backing away from Ryu as she breathed heavily with fear in her eyes.

Seraphina kept breathing heavily, ceasing her swinging as she turned to Brownie and the water that he'd brought to her, multiple puddles of sweat having formed under her.

"What the hell do you want...?" She murmured hoarsely.
Brownie just looked at her and then wrote something on the floor, easily cutting the floor slightly.

"I want to see why you let an innocent soul surrender to hatred in such a way" he left in the text below

"........." Ryu only place the bottle of water as he kneel in front of Seraphina.

"Kid, I know how it feel, when everything is falling apart so fast your mind can't process it, and wishing for power to correct it, When you feel so weak you just want to destroy every enemy in your path." Says Ryu with heavy tone to Seraphina.

Timcanpy just stared at Charlotte with blank, uncaring, and motionless eyes. Her eyes trailed off as she began slowly observing Charlotte's condition, her eyes flashing slightly akin to a camera as she then stared onto Charlotte's eyes once more.

"You require a shower." Timcanpy said blankly, "And water, and food. You are currently lacking in sodium due to excessive amounts of crying. There are leftovers from previous meals which contain sufficient amounts of sodium and carbohydrates."
Charlotte looked into Timcanpy eyes for a moment, before closing her own.

"...Ill...keep that in mind, Tim." Charlotte said. Her voice was tired, and the sound audibly trembled as it escaped her lips.

"..Did Elis send you to check on me...?"

Charlotte looked into Timcanpy eyes for a moment, before closing her own.

"...Ill...keep that in mind, Tim." Charlotte said. Her voice was tired, and the sound audibly trembled as it escaped her lips.

"..Did Elis send you to check on me...?"
"Yes. Now, come, you require food and drink." Timcanpy said.

Seraphina glanced at Brownie and Ryu, gritting her teeth and turning around so she could continue training.

"Shut the hell up..." She said, "Just shut up..."

"......I will, but you need to feed yourself first." Says Ryu

"Strong body is required to kill your enemies and good food is required to have strong body after all." Says Ryu to Seraphina.

"......I will, but you need to feed yourself first." Says Ryu

"Strong body is required to kill your enemies and good food is required to have strong body after all." Says Ryu to Seraphina.
"I'll do it later... I'm not done yet..." Seraphina said, beginning to cough with each swing as she breathed heavily and choked up, clearly on the verge of having another asthma attack.

"Yes. Now, come, you require food and drink." Timcanpy said.
Charlotte said nothing for a moment, visibly trembling. Slowly, she took a shaky breath. She knew she couldn't hold up in her room forever, and didn't care anymore if the others saw her in such a pathetic state. Her eyes drifted back to the gun on the floor, before turning back to Timpcany. She couldn't afford to be alone with her thoughts...

"...A-alright Tim." Charlotte said quietly. She gripped the cigarette in her mouth with shaky fingers, putting it out as she mentally prepared to follow the golem.

"I'll do it later... I'm not done yet..." Seraphina said, beginning to cough with each swing as she breathed heavily and choked up, clearly on the verge of having another asthma attack.
"You are, young lady." Says Ryu with higher tone to Seraphina.

"Let me tell you something simple, if you die here right now, everything will be truly over and nothing you do will matter if you die." Says Ryu.

"Now stop, rest, and eat." Says Ryu.

Back