• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stars of Cinder • RP Thread (ON HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

"I guess... Yeah, yeah you're right. I guess that's really all I've ever known." Adrian said, nodding in agreement. "Holding a sword has... been the only thing I've ever known."

"It's fine, Olorin... I'm... I'm sorry that I pushed you. Are you alright?" Elis asked.
"Same here, I barely even remember when I had a "normal" life, well, about as normal as being born on Lothar can be at any rate." Kentoria responded

"I'm fine... gosh how am I going to manage to wait 4 years..." Olorin murmured, blushing a little harder

"Believe it or not... I had a pretty normal life once. I was a rich kid if you'd believe that, heh..." Adrian said with a chuckle, "And surprisingly... I can't seem to forget it."

"Hehe..." Elis chuckled a bit, "I didn't know you were so... eager..."

"Probably a prince I assume, calamities must've ****** up the planet..." Kentoria muttered, shaking herself and chuckling a bit

'W-well yeah... I am..." Olorin murmured, beginning to blush harder

"Yeah, I guess you could say that. My last name was the name of the planet, after all..." Adrian said, not bringing up the part about calamities having destroyed Asphodel as he bit his tongue accidentally once more.

Elis chuckled, "Well... I guess you'll just have to be patient...!"

"Right... you know Lothar doesn't really have a "leader" in the traditional sense, considering I'm probably one of the most "normal" people to come out of that place..." Kentoria said, trying to switch the subject

"I-I know... I still want to touch them anyway honestly..." Olorin murmured with a longing sigh

"Heh... Could've used a few more "normal" people like you on Asphodel..." Adrian said jokingly, turning to his room after they had walked and heading inside, not really caring if she followed or not.

Elis just began profusely blushing and babbling incoherently while breathing heavily.

"Heh... Could've used a few more "normal" people like you on Asphodel..." Adrian said jokingly, turning to his room after they had walked and heading inside, not really caring if she followed or not.

Elis just began profusely blushing and babbling incoherently while breathing heavily.
"Nah, you needed one of the "higher-ups" riding on a murder worm right into the heart of the Calamities!" Kentoria said jokingly, following him in

"E-elis...?" Olorin murmured, wondering if she did something wrong

"Nah, you needed one of the "higher-ups" riding on a murder worm right into the heart of the Calamities!" Kentoria said jokingly, following him in

"E-elis...?" Olorin murmured, wondering if she did something wrong
Adrian sat on the bed, crossing his arms with a genuine chuckle. "Now that you mention it that definitely may have been a bit more useful..."

"I'm f-fine, Olorin... You didn't do anything wrong...!" Elis exclaimed.

Adrian sat on the bed, crossing his arms with a genuine chuckle. "Now that you mention it that definitely may have been a bit more useful..."

"I'm f-fine, Olorin... You didn't do anything wrong...!" Elis exclaimed.
"Yeah... hopefully we don't have to go there and learn how to pull shit like that." Kentoria said, shrugging

"T-then what..." Olorin said in response

"Yeah, haha... Yeah." Adrian said, slumping down a bit as he surprisingly seemed genuinely relaxed while talking casually with Kentoria.

"It's just... embarrassing, yknow?" Elis said.

"Yeah, haha... Yeah." Adrian said, slumping down a bit as he surprisingly seemed genuinely relaxed while talking casually with Kentoria.

"It's just... embarrassing, yknow?" Elis said.
"Honestly how people go shirtless in an atmosphere that'd burn a normal human alive I'll never know, then again I practically pulled the same thing often when I was there." Kentoria commented, slumping down to the ground as well, still keeping her sword and shield close

"W-w-w-well... u-u-um... I-I... C-c-c-c-c-c-can I?" Olorin asked, blushing profusely

"Honestly how people go shirtless in an atmosphere that'd burn a normal human alive I'll never know, then again I practically pulled the same thing often when I was there." Kentoria commented, slumping down to the ground as well, still keeping her sword and shield close

"W-w-w-well... u-u-um... I-I... C-c-c-c-c-c-can I?" Olorin asked, blushing profusely
"Eh, I did the same thing. Took me a long ass time to get used to it, though, burned me the **** up..." Adrian said, shooting up a bit as he had realized he'd let his guard down for even a moment.

"N-No!" Elis said, her blush immediately growing to the point it appeared around her eyes.

"You relaxed... huh. Guess even people like you and me can do it..." Kentoria muttered, shaking her head "I didn't, really, guess I just have a natural resistance to the heat." Kentoria said, shrugging

"O-okay..." Olorin responded, seeming a little disappointed but completely understanding

"Heh, well, unlike a lot of the people in this crew, I wasn't born with any natural talents or resistances." Adrian said, ignoring the part about him lowering his guard as he was clearly completely on guard once again, letting out a deep sigh.

"Sorry, it's just... Embarrassing." Elis said.

"Yeah, I can see that, in our spar earlier your fighting style came from pure experience and training, similar to mine, with is why we only really landed one full attack that wasn't blocked or dodged each." Kentoria said

"W-Well, there's nobody watching us and nobody would share it..." Olorin murmured, smiling gently at Elis as she began to lay down to talk

"We were both going easy because it was a spar, I assume, so I don't think that fight would really be a fair comparison of our skills. I like to get a more thorough outline on an opponent before making any judgements." Adrian said with a shrug.

"Regardless, it's still embarrassing, Olorin..." Elis murmured, sitting next to Olorin.

"We were both going easy because it was a spar, I assume, so I don't think that fight would really be a fair comparison of our skills. I like to get a more thorough outline on an opponent before making any judgements." Adrian said with a shrug.

"Regardless, it's still embarrassing, Olorin..." Elis murmured, sitting next to Olorin.
"True." Kentoria responded, scratching her chin a little

"I mean... if we are gonna make it even official that we are a "couple" Then maybe?" Olorin asked hopefully

"True." Kentoria responded, scratching her chin a little

"I mean... if we are gonna make it even official that we are a "couple" Then maybe?" Olorin asked hopefully
"Something on you're mind?" Adrian asked.

Elis sighed, just playfully poking Olorin on the cheek. "You're just gonna have to wait a bit before we do anything like that, you perv!" She said jokingly.

"Something on you're mind?" Adrian asked.

Elis sighed, just playfully poking Olorin on the cheek. "You're just gonna have to wait a bit before we do anything like that, you perv!" She said jokingly.
"Nothing out of the ordinary... just... anxious." Kentoria responded

"It's not "a little"... that's the problem..." Olorin murmured

"Nothing out of the ordinary... just... anxious." Kentoria responded

"It's not "a little"... that's the problem..." Olorin murmured
"This is less anxiety for me and more habit..." Adrian said with a shrug, "I know nothings there but you just can't shake the feeling, yknow..."

"Look, Olorin, we're both just a little to young for that kind of... physical stuff, okay? I know you're young, and you're hormones are a bit active now and all..." Elis said.

"This is less anxiety for me and more habit..." Adrian said with a shrug, "I know nothings there but you just can't shake the feeling, yknow..."

"Look, Olorin, we're both just a little to young for that kind of... physical stuff, okay? I know you're young, and you're hormones are a bit active now and all..." Elis said.
"Same here... I've gotten scarily used to it." Kentoria responded

"I know it's just... I don't want to do the thing yet but I want to go further in this relationship..." Olorin murmured

"Same here... I've gotten scarily used to it." Kentoria responded

"I know it's just... I don't want to do the thing yet but I want to go further in this relationship..." Olorin murmured
"Eh, you kinda have to get used to it. Kinda like an unscratchable itch if that makes sense..." Adrian said with a shrug.

"Well... We can't do anything to... physical, but... I can give you something really small, I guess... Would a kiss on the cheek work...?" Elis asked with an intense blush.

"Yeah, especially now..." Kentoria muttered, closing her eyes as she just breathed

"W-well... I want to do it back as well..." Olorin murmured, also blushing wildly

"Yeah, especially now..." Kentoria muttered, closing her eyes as she just breathed

"W-well... I want to do it back as well..." Olorin murmured, also blushing wildly
"Well, at least we can... Sorta relax while we aren't being attacked... Not having to constantly fight, I mean." Adrian said with an unchanging expression.

"....I-If you want to..." Elis murmured.

@BlackDarkness679
Rex felt like the sleep was taking over him, but he remembered something, he quickly took out a piece of metal and stuck it in his stomach, he could feel how the pain woke him up.

"Old man…" he said as he felt pain and sleep warring within him.

"Right... how is this whole thing treating you?" Kentoria asked

Olorin smiled extremely shyly before closing her eyes and beginning to approach Elis

"Right... how is this whole thing treating you?" Kentoria asked

Olorin smiled extremely shyly before closing her eyes and beginning to approach Elis
"Eh, I'm... conflicted, to say the least. The Charlotte girl is pretty consumed in grief..." Adrian murmured, rubbing the bridge of his nose in frustration.

Elis was the first to move, surprisingly, simply wanting to get it over with as she gave Olorin a light kiss on the cheek and immediately backed away out of embarrassment.

"Eh, I'm... conflicted, to say the least. The Charlotte girl is pretty consumed in grief..." Adrian murmured, rubbing the bridge of his nose in frustration.

Elis was the first to move, surprisingly, simply wanting to get it over with as she gave Olorin a light kiss on the cheek and immediately backed away out of embarrassment.
"Yeah... I can feel that..." Kentoria responded, her open hand balling into a tight fist

Olorin opened her eyes and blushed harder before kissing Elis on the cheek, it held no experience but a ton of passion behind it as Olorin pulled back, hugging Elis suddenly

"Yeah... I can feel that..." Kentoria responded, her open hand balling into a tight fist

Olorin opened her eyes and blushed harder before kissing Elis on the cheek, it held no experience but a ton of passion behind it as Olorin pulled back, hugging Elis suddenly
"Oi, she'll be alright, sooner than later I feel. Well, not alright, but she'll make it through this... She's a strong chick. I can tell..." Adrian said, simply letting out a sigh.

"O-Olorin...??" Elis said, clearly surprised by the immediate hug and embarrassed by the kiss.

"Yeah, but I'd say that she needs support to do so." Kentoria commented

"I-I love you Elis... but... do you feel comfortable like this...?" Olorin asked nervously

"Yeah, but I'd say that she needs support to do so." Kentoria commented

"I-I love you Elis... but... do you feel comfortable like this...?" Olorin asked nervously
"Obviously... I probably shouldn't even comment further... I ain't the guy to go to for stuff like that." Adrian said with a sigh.

"I... I'm not uncomfortable, perse... It's just... weird..." Elis murmured.

Brownie, The Black Beast after kicking its owner and letting out a snort, decided to move in its small form closer to Seraphina, he did not understand humans, why make an effort in that way knowing that they will most likely die before even seeing back to they enemy?

found this very interesting.

Brownie, The Black Beast after kicking its owner and letting out a snort, decided to move in its small form closer to Seraphina, he did not understand humans, why make an effort in that way knowing that they will most likely die before even seeing back to they enemy?

found this very interesting.
Seraphina was clearly unconcerned with Brownie's presence, glancing at the Black Beast a few times occasionally, but mostly just continuing to swing her sword as she subconsciously wondered why the thing refused to leave her alone.

"Obviously... I probably shouldn't even comment further... I ain't the guy to go to for stuff like that." Adrian said with a sigh.

"I... I'm not uncomfortable, perse... It's just... weird..." Elis murmured.
"Nor am I... by the way have you asked Kirby where she is yet?" Kentoria asked

"From what I know, 3 years isn't a lot of time in-between the age of couples..." Olorin murmured

"Nor am I... by the way have you asked Kirby where she is yet?" Kentoria asked

"From what I know, 3 years isn't a lot of time in-between the age of couples..." Olorin murmured
"Not yet... Honestly, I don't know why she keeps separating from me. Believe it or not when we were younger we used to be inseparable..." Adrian murmured with a bit of sadness in his voice.

"Olorin, your 14, and I'm 17. In a year I could get arrested for this stuff, yknow... Actually, a few months, my birthday is coming up..." Elis said with a chuckle.

"Not yet... Honestly, I don't know why she keeps separating from me. Believe it or not when we were younger we used to be inseparable..." Adrian murmured with a bit of sadness in his voice.

"Olorin, your 14, and I'm 17. In a year I could get arrested for this stuff, yknow... Actually, a few months, my birthday is coming up..." Elis said with a chuckle.
"Hmmm... honestly, if might be because of worry, like the opposite of Olorin and Elis." Kentoria said

"If someone decided to call them, which I doubt anyone here would do in a million years..." Olorin responded, wanting to be this close to Elis

"Hmmm... honestly, if might be because of worry, like the opposite of Olorin and Elis." Kentoria said

"If someone decided to call them, which I doubt anyone here would do in a million years..." Olorin responded, wanting to be this close to Elis
Adrian shrugged, letting out a saddened sigh. "Yeah, you may be right about that... I'll try talking to her about it later."

"Regardless, I'm not a criminal, Olorin, and that kinda stuff is just weird. Besides, when you turn 18, there will still be a 3-year age gap!" Elis said with a soft chuckle.

Seraphina was clearly unconcerned with Brownie's presence, glancing at the Black Beast a few times occasionally, but mostly just continuing to swing her sword as she subconsciously wondered why the thing refused to leave her alone.
He just kept seeing her, although he was not an expert, he knew that she was doing her training in the most forced way possible, she should start with simpler things, choose a fighting style focused on defense and then obtain the basis to form a attack style, repeat until forms a list of available attack and defense forms.

do not swing a great sword foolishly.

of course everything was his point of view

Adrian shrugged, letting out a saddened sigh. "Yeah, you may be right about that... I'll try talking to her about it later."

"Regardless, I'm not a criminal, Olorin, and that kinda stuff is just weird. Besides, when you turn 18, there will still be a 3-year age gap!" Elis said with a soft chuckle.
"Yeah... you probably should try and comfort her too." Kentoria said, smiling a bit now

"Doesn't mean we'll be going all the way, and like I said before, 3 years isn't really a big age gap for a lot of couples..." Olorin murmured, beginning to tighten her grip

Back