• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stars of Cinder • RP Thread (ON HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

the kick was Blocked by sudden manifestation of Star shard in that place which was used as a shield to block Dean's attack
"Not bad....you managed....to block....this....."

Spoke in a slow and quiet voice tone, as he was still staying with hands behind the back

"How....about....we kick it....up.....a notch...."

He would open a small portal in front of him, shoving one of his foots into it with force, with another portal appearing behind Rex head from above, to get a powerful kick on the skull

"Not bad....you managed....to block....this....."

Spoke in a slow and quiet voice tone, as he was still staying with hands behind the back

"How....about....we kick it....up.....a notch...."

He would open a small portal in front of him, shoving one of his foots into it with force, with another portal appearing behind Rex head from above, to get a powerful kick on the skull
The distance between the portals and Rex increased rapidly, now they were each within 10 meters of Rex.

Rex teleports in front of Dean and unleashes a powerful kick aimed at his face.

When Rex would strike, his kick would stop against something invisible, as if there was standing between them some barrier, which in fact was a barrier put up by Dean to protect himself

"Good luck....from now on...."

Says Dean before he took a simple breath of air and blew it towards Rex face, which in that moment, the man would get blown away by force suddenly into the wall of the training room, he used telekinesis to blast him away like that, but giving Rex the impression he done it with the air he blew on him slowly

When Rex would strike, his kick would stop against something invisible, as if there was standing between them some barrier, which in fact was a barrier put up by Dean to protect himself

"Good luck....from now on...."

Says Dean before he took a simple breath of air and blew it towards Rex face, which in that moment, the man would get blown away by force suddenly into the wall of the training room, he used telekinesis to blast him away like that, but giving Rex the impression he done it with the air he blew on him slowly
Rex fell to the ground surrounding and close to Brownie, the black beast that was looking at Seraphina, turned his head to look at his Rex and stuck out his tongue.

"Hey this is a sparring match I'm not doing my best" Rex said to the black beast who just turned his head.

"At least I'm not looking at the attempts of a vengeful girl as a stalker" Rex said which caused the black beast to get angry and kick him with his front left paw, shooting directly towards Dean, braking a couple of meters and he jumped to his feet stopping the moment by turning his hands combat-ready on high guard.

"Let's Go" Rex said

6b281d27c4e5008814e8737cdb554e6cca72f3bf.pnj

Dean just stepped into a portal and it closes moments after going in it, appearing behind him at a few meters distance, as he glares at Rex to get him knocked on his face from telekinesis used against the man again, then lift him with it still and send him to the ceiling

"Having fun yet?"

Asked the demon, not seeming to take this seriously even now

"Right." Kentoria responded, seeking out to find Elis and Olorin now
Elis had hurried back to her room after Adrian and Kentoria left, beginning to forge bland longswords to clear her head, doing so by hand as she sweated profusely and even blushed a bit from the heat.

"Coming in," Adrian said, knocking on the door.

"O-Oh! Come in!" Elis said, a large pile of weapons having formed next to her work station, most likely blades she saw as inadequate.

Dean would lift his left hand above his head, with a portal opening right away for Rex to go through it as he was swooping down to his direction, exiting from another portal with that momentum into the walls of the room

"Might wanna consider a better strategy dont you think Rex?"

Suggested to his comrade to help out a little

Olorin had followed Elis back to her room, just patiently sitting and watching Elis, silently hoping she wouldn't work herself too hard as she glanced at the door just when it opened

Kentoria opened the door, the deep bruises on her right arm very clear as she stepped forward, smiling at Elis

"How many swords are you gonna make? It's almost like your going to work yourself till you pass out." Kentoria said with a chuckle

Olorin had followed Elis back to her room, just patiently sitting and watching Elis, silently hoping she wouldn't work herself too hard as she glanced at the door just when it opened

Kentoria opened the door, the deep bruises on her right arm very clear as she stepped forward, smiling at Elis

"How many swords are you gonna make? It's almost like your going to work yourself till you pass out." Kentoria said with a chuckle
"W-Well... I like making weapons. It helps me uh... clear my head." Elis said with a chuckle, still breathing heavily.

"Besides, it helps me build a bit of muscle!" She said jokingly.

"Well, like Kentoria said, don't work yourself to hard." Adrian said, crossing his arms.

Elis glanced at Kentoria's wounds, "Come here, Kentoria... Ha... Let me heal your wounds for yah." She said.

Elis would begin to heal Kentoria's wounds slowly, noticing that there was some discomfort in the chest area from her spar with Adrian. "You should really take it easier every once and a while, Kentoria..."

"But you're already one of the strongest people I know...!" Elis said, swiftly finishing healing Kentoria's wounds.

Dean would lift his left hand above his head, with a portal opening right away for Rex to go through it as he was swooping down to his direction, exiting from another portal with that momentum into the walls of the room

"Might wanna consider a better strategy dont you think Rex?"

Suggested to his comrade to help out a little
"Maybe" Rex said nonchalantly as he crashed into the wall without really affecting him at all.

He started running to Dean, with star shard in hand.

"But you're already one of the strongest people I know...!" Elis said, swiftly finishing healing Kentoria's wounds.
"We could do nothing but be quiet and accept it when Anarath came around... that is why I must get stronger...!" Kentoria said, her full frustrations on the matter surfacing

"We could do nothing but be quiet and accept it when Anarath came around... that is why I must get stronger...!" Kentoria said, her full frustrations on the matter surfacing
"I... I get that but... Why at the cost of you're own health? Eventually, you may collapse from all this training, Kentoria... Damage accumulates..." Elis murmured.

"No, you collapse when you're body tells itself to collapse, Kentoria! You're just a human, and you have vulnerabilities!" Elis exclaimed, jumping up with concern in her eyes.

"And what about the people out there we can do nothing to help?" Kentoria responded, standing up as well, looking into Elis's eyes with pain in hers

"........I'm aware, K-K-Kentoria. But you need... t-t- to... put y-y-y-yourself... f-first..." Elis murmured, stuttering and trembling hard as Adrian said nothing, just looking as the conversation went down with a cold look in his eyes.

"Maybe" Rex said nonchalantly as he crashed into the wall without really affecting him at all.

He started running to Dean, with star shard in hand.
Dean would have 6 portals appear in front of him and he creates numerous balls of energy, which he drops them in the portals in order from left to right like they were coins inserted in arcade machines, 6 other portals would open up surrounding Rex, with the energy balls exiting nearby him and detonating at Dean command, with a finger snap of his other hand

"........I'm aware, K-K-Kentoria. But you need... t-t- to... put y-y-y-yourself... f-first..." Elis murmured, stuttering and trembling hard as Adrian said nothing, just looking as the conversation went down with a cold look in his eyes.
"This is not a loss I can take with stride Elis, just because I can fight doesn't mean I can do anything... You shouldn't be worrying about me like this." Kentoria said, Olorin getting off the bed to try and comfort Elis with a hug

Dean would have 6 portals appear in front of him and he creates numerous balls of energy, which he drops them in the portals in order from left to right like they were coins inserted in arcade machines, 6 other portals would open up surrounding Rex, with the energy balls exiting nearby him and detonating at Dean command, with a finger snap of his other hand
"Nice explosion" Rex said standing next to Dean, he had used his teleport at the last second

"This is not a loss I can take with stride Elis, just because I can fight doesn't mean I can do anything... You shouldn't be worrying about me like this." Kentoria said, Olorin getting off the bed to try and comfort Elis with a hug
"K-Kentoria, you're my friend and you've risked y-y-you're own life to save m-mine before... I worry because I don't w-want you to... hurt yourself..." Elis murmured, hugging Olorin back instantly.

"Elis, I've taken care of myself for over a decade with this exact style of training you don't need to worry, I'm sorry for bringing it up." Kentoria said, sighing outwardly and closing her eyes again as Olorin hugged Elis deeper

"Alright... Alright, whatever. Just do whatever you want..." Elis said, hugging Olorin as tight as she possibly could.

"I think we should leave, Kentoria." Adrian said, standing up straight.

"... yeah... sorry for making you worry, Elis." Kentoria said, bowing a bit as she moved to leave

Olorin began accidentally going deeper into the hug, unconsciously trying to bury her head into Elis's chest

"Nice explosion" Rex said standing next to Dean, he had used his teleport at the last second
"Thanks....nice way...of avoiding....my attack....with.....your....own...teleportation....ability...."

Says it in a certain tone and voice, which would make Rex start feeling quite sleepy all of a sudden, Dean would be already far away by levitating with telekinesis out of his range quickly and continues speaking in the same manner to him, to make him get sleepier and sleepier

"Although.....it wont....be.....that....easy.....for....you....to.....win...only....with....this....much....dont.....you...wanna...relax....your....mind....a little....bit....Rex"

"... yeah... sorry for making you worry, Elis." Kentoria said, bowing a bit as she moved to leave

Olorin began accidentally going deeper into the hug, unconsciously trying to bury her head into Elis's chest
"...You should try laying off around the kid, maybe. She cares about you." Adrian said casually as he followed her.

"O-o-o-OlOriN!?" Elis's voice cracked as she was now trying to push Olorin away.

"Maybe... it just... doesn't feel good at all to be so weak as to be able to do nothing." Kentoria responded honestly

Olorin fell back, the surprise of her name being called and being pushed away causing her to lose her balance and fall backwards

"Maybe... it just... doesn't feel good at all to be so weak as to be able to do nothing." Kentoria responded honestly

Olorin fell back, the surprise of her name being called and being pushed away causing her to lose her balance and fall backwards
Adrian froze for a second as she said that, accidentally biting his tongue. "Yeah.... Yeah, I get what you mean." He said before continuing to walk, spitting out some blood.

"S-Sorry, really...! You just- You're put you're head in my... b-b-... My chest!" Elis said, but not before moving swiftly to grab Olorin before she could fall backward.

"A normal life isn't for you or me, is it? We get stronger, and stronger, and stronger, until we make it to we can't go further." Kentoria said to Adrian

"O-oh, s-sorry... I didn't even realize that..." Olorin murmured, blushing profusely

"I guess... Yeah, yeah you're right. I guess that's really all I've ever known." Adrian said, nodding in agreement. "Holding a sword has... been the only thing I've ever known."

"It's fine, Olorin... I'm... I'm sorry that I pushed you. Are you alright?" Elis asked.

Back