• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stars of Cinder • RP Thread (ON HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

Kentoria narrowly managed to step under Dragon Slayer, stepping on it and trying to force Adrian to be hit in the head by either her sword or her shield, and she would jump forward if Adrian tried to launch her or backstepped

Adrian did indeed try and launch her off the Dragon Slayer, ducking down to once again narrowly avoid getting hit by both the sword and shield, meeting her as she jumped forward and delivering a head-butt which was clearly in an attempt to stagger her as he then went for a punch to the face.

Kentoria dodged her head to the side, hitting Adrian on the forehead with her pommel as she used her shield to block Adrian's punch, being flipped through the air several meters away before she rushed Adrian again to try and take advantage of any stagger during this time

Adrian was barely staggered by this, if at all, grunting as he blocked the incoming attack with Dragon Slayer and side-stepped it if she somehow got through anyway, delivering a straight to the knee to try and knock her off balance even for a moment so he could go for a punch to the face once more.

Kentoria used Dragon Slayer's size to her advantage, clearly predicting the side step and shield bashing Adrian in the elbow at the same time as he struck her knee, on the same arm he used to do so, blocking the strike to her face with her sword and maneuvering

Adrian grunted, taking the shield bash to the elbow as he shifted Dragon Slayer's direction immediately to try and slam the flat end into her face, targeting wherever she was going to move or dodge next.

Kentoria blocked it with her shield, being pushed back as she slammed the broad side of her own sword into Adrian's other elbow, yelling in effort again as she was pushed back by Dragon slayer

Adrian ducked down and charged forward, dodging the elbow attack and then jumping forward again to continue pushing her, eventually pinning her to the wall with the Dragon Slayer if she was successful.

Kentoria tried to use her shield to safely duck under Dragon Slayer, sending out a fierce kick to one of Adrian's legs in order to knock him off-balence, and used her sword to strike Adrian across the back if possible

Adrian lowered the Dragon Slayer just before she ducked so that she'd slam into it while also jumping forward to avoid the kick, slamming her into the wall and accidentally sending both of them through it.

"Agh ****!-" He called out.

Kentoria landed on the ground, practically being crushed under Adrian's weight as she coughed a bit from her shield arm being slammed into her as she gasped for breath but raised her sword to keep fighting even as she was pinned

"H-Hey, chill out!" Adrian said as he got up, grabbing her by the wrist to stop her from swinging her sword.

"We should end it here before we cause anymore property damage..."

"..." Kentoria was silent, struggling against Adrian's pin and grip for a moment before pausing as she began coughing some more while she gasped for air some more

Adrian continued to grip her wrist, using his other hand to mount Dragon Slayer on his back as he released her from the pin and the grip, standing up completely with a sigh.

"Your... thoughts...?" Kentoria asked, thinking Adrian matched her perfectly now that she'd calmed down some, but remained on the ground, gripping her armaments still, but clearly winded and wouldn't get up unless it was a situation of which she needed to get up

"My thoughts...? Well, I'd say it was a good match, but you went a bit further than necessary at the end... Need me to carry yah?" Adrian asked.

"No..." Kentoria responded, getting to her feet even though she was clearly having a hard time breathing from the damage to her chest area, shaking herself and looking at Adrian

"We should... spend more time together... I have a feeling we'd get along... quite well..." Kentoria said

Adrian tilted his head, "You... think so?" He asked with crossed arms, clearly confused as nobody had ever asked to spend time with him more often.

"From what I've seen our interests... are similar... I'm going to go get checked out first though..." Kentoria said, getting her shield unbuckled, and taking off her gauntlets, revealing a badly bruised and scarred arm as she began making her way to her room to get her armor off, wondering if Adrian would follow

Adrian sighed, and he did indeed follow her. "You should probably get checked out by Elis if anything. You've got some nasty injuries." Adrian said, not mentioning anything about their interests aligning.

"I probably will in a bit, as it turns out the blunt force of having my arm forced into my chest by a sword five times the weight of the one I use isn't the best for keeping myself healthy." Kentoria responded, clearly not fully caring about her injuries as she got her chestplate off, and moving onto her lower body as she was just wearing jeans under her armor

"Well, I'll take the blame for that, so don't worry, heh. I just don't want you banging yourself up to bad." Adrian said with a shrug, leaning against the wall as he neglected to take off his armor as usual.

"Well, I'll take the blame for that, so don't worry, heh. I just don't want you banging yourself up to bad." Adrian said with a shrug, leaning against the wall as he neglected to take off his armor as usual
"Generally, as long as the injuries don't knock me out or kill me I can keep fighting, so don't worry about that!" Kentoria responded, looking at the elbow she hit

"By the way can you even take your armor off?" Kentoria asked

Adrian shrugged, "Well, whatever you say. Enduring wounds is fine and dandy but eventually, damage accumulates. And yeah, I can take my armor off... I just don't want to. Only ever do that when I'm alone with my golem, wherever she is..."

"True... regardless that's why i keep my sword and shield on-hand at all times, so I can fight whenever I to with or without armor." Kentoria responded, sitting on her bed

"Call it a force of habit... I don't like taking off my armor around... people I don't trust completely, perse. But that's just paranoia, admittedly." Adrian said, crossing his arms as he leaned against the wall, sighing.

"That's understandable, I don't trust some of the people in the Stars of Cinder far as I can throw them myself." Kentoria responded honestly

Adrian shrugged, "Your probably right. I'm sure the GM will figure you something out. And what's Lothar? That your home planet?"

"Yeah it's my home planet, if hell was ever a planet, that place would be it, doesn't really have any Calamity problems thought because everyone there can either avoid them or kill them." Kentoria responded

Adrian shrugged, "Whatever. Sounds like a shit hole." He said casually, not really caring though he hoped he didn't have to go there, mostly cause there were no Calamity problems and thus nothing for him to hunt.

"Only reason we'd have to go there is if an attack came for the planet, which I hope doesn't happen..." Kentoria muttered, sighing as she looked at Adrian

"Anything you want to talk about?" She asked

"Anything I wanna talk about? Uhh... Not... really?" Adrian said awkwardly, sighing as he scratched the back of his head.

"I ain't really used to this whole... small-talk thing."

"Well, there is always the sharing stories and things about yourself, but I don't think either of us would commit to that with someone we met not long ago." Kentoria said, shrugging as she stood up

"Perhaps we should become friends for the hell of it." Kentoria said

"Friends, huh? I uh... I guess that's fine, then." Adrian said with a shrug, "Ain't really my cup O' tea but you and Elis and the like seem trustworthy enough so... Meh." He said, "Though you'll find any stories I could tell you may not be that interesting regardless."

Adrian nodded, not really wanting to share anything about his past.

"Alright... If you wanna uh, hang out or whatever later I'm open for whenever both of us aren't training." He said casually, but also awkwardly as he'd never offered to hang out with a friend before.

"Yeah, that's fine. Hopefully, we'll both have something to talk about by then, heh..." Adrian said with an awkward chuckle, just scratching the back of his head.

Back