• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stars of Cinder • RP Thread (ON HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

Phares looked at the group and smiled. Whatever happens I don’t need to everything myself anymore. He thinks as his stomach began growling slightly.
"See? This is why I asked if you wanted to eat with us!" Elis said, snickering as she begrudgingly turned away from Olorin for a bit.
"But..." Olorin's breathing went a bit shaky as she shook herself
"Kid, it'll be fine. Yah ain't her guardian or whatever... I get wanting to protect a loved one, but, you gotta learn when to distance yourself from the stress. Does no good..." Adrian said.

"Kid, it'll be fine. Yah ain't her guardian or whatever... I get wanting to protect a loved one, but, you gotta learn when to distance yourself from the stress. Does no good..." Adrian said.
"I... it's hard..." Olorin murmured, her trauma very clearly running extremely deep

Kentoria shook her head, she hated to see this, but she knew someone had to help Olorin through this, she just hoped it'd be Elis

"See? This is why I asked if you wanted to eat with us!" Elis said, snickering as she begrudgingly turned away from Olorin for a bit.

(poke)

"I... it's hard..." Olorin murmured, her trauma very clearly running extremely deep

Kentoria shook her head, she hated to see this, but she knew someone had to help Olorin through this, she just hoped it'd be Elis
"L-Look- I'll stay with you, Olorin...!" Elis said, "I'll stay with you, so, let's just head to the dining room....."

"Th-thank you..." Olorin murmured, remembering a friend she had while looking a bit pained before taking deep breaths and shaking herself to calm down

"A-Adrian, c-can I upgrade your Cybernetic hand or arm...?" Olorin asked nervously

"Yeah, sure." Adrian said, beginning to remove his mechanical arms, screws spinning and popping out of the flesh as she handed her his artificial limb, the stump unseen by the armor covering it.

"Uh, sure!" Elis said, sticking close to Olorin.

"So, if we ain't eating I'm just gonna go back to training." Adrian said as blood would pour from his armor now that the mechanical limb wasn't there to block it.

"We are eating! I'll open a video so we can converse while I work!" Olorin said, tossing a small device into the air that stopped Adrian from bleeding as Kentoria looked over at him and sighed

"Teleport me and Elis into the generator room, Talandar, and open a video connection by my workshop" Olorin telepathically said to her golem, an orange energy consuming both Olorin and Elis to her workshop in the generator room, which automatically set up itself as a video opened in front of them as Olorin began getting the measurements for the arm and what she could do with it silently

Tarak nodded.

"That is acceptable," He said, his voice displaying a small level of happiness, despite being unable to emote. He clearly had a positive opinion of Elis, both after seeing her fight Zodd and having received her dark magic.

"...If Elis is fatigued, perhaps she should rest, like friend." Tarak suggested.
"Uh, no problem, Tarak..." Elis murmured, turning to Olorin. "What a weird guy..." She thought to herself before speaking.

"You alright, Olorin?" She asked.
Brownie looked at Tarak, for a second he thought about doing what his organic counterpart would do, go for their bones, but he discarded the idea
“I’m concerned about our strategy going forward. There’s a lot to account for here.” He responds while thinking to himself, There‘s also somethings a bit more personal I need to sort out.
"Yeah, yeah, I'm awake. Just, ugh. Exhausted from that whole thing I did..." Sophia would say with another groan, before lying back down on the bed, "Can you tell Elis that I'm not feeling too great?"
"Haaaah, I can't stuck like this forever." Says Ryu as he still pondering anyway he can to protect his team.

"I need to be calm and collected in order to find a way to protect this planet and my team." Says Ryu as he still in his room silently train his abilities
(poke)

(If you guys don't wanna do anything go ahead lol. Just know I ain't stopping you if you wanna interact with other characters and shit, I'm still coming up with future plot so just do whatever.)
"We are eating! I'll open a video so we can converse while I work!" Olorin said, tossing a small device into the air that stopped Adrian from bleeding as Kentoria looked over at him and sighed

"Teleport me and Elis into the generator room, Talandar, and open a video connection by my workshop" Olorin telepathically said to her golem, an orange energy consuming both Olorin and Elis to her workshop in the generator room, which automatically set up itself as a video opened in front of them as Olorin began getting the measurements for the arm and what she could do with it silently
Adrian tilted his head at Kentoria as she sighed, "What?"

Elis would watch Olorin work silently, seeming to keep watch over her. She didn't really know what to say to her, she simply stood next to Olorin and smiled at her occasionally, sometimes glancing around the room as if she thought something was going to jump out and attack them, but, it was clearly just paranoia.

Adrian tilted his head at Kentoria as she sighed, "What?"

Elis would watch Olorin work silently, seeming to keep watch over her. She didn't really know what to say to her, she simply stood next to Olorin and smiled at her occasionally, sometimes glancing around the room as if she thought something was going to jump out and attack them, but, it was clearly just paranoia.
"Your bleeding more than I usually do, even if the kid's bot is helping." Kentoria responded "we don't need you bleeding out or anything."

Olorin disassembled the entire arm perfectly, discarding quite a few parts as she began forming and merging metals together and allowing them to solidify before making them work together, and then started focusing on the hand compartment which had missiles in it, vastly upgrading their speed and explosive properties before closing her eyes and beginning to do something unseen even to Elis

"Your bleeding more than I usually do, even if the kid's bot is helping." Kentoria responded "we don't need you bleeding out or anything."
"It's more so built-up blood... Then me actually bleeding..." Adrian said, "It'll take a lot more than this to bring me down anyway."

"It's more so built-up blood... Then me actually bleeding..." Adrian said, "It'll take a lot more than this to bring me down anyway."
"That still isn't exactly the peak of health from what I know..." Kentoria responded, closing her eyes and shaking her head before looking over at the connection "Looks like your being decked out..."

Olorin opened her eyes again, beginning to work on a switching feature for the missiles, making what was essentially a hand cannon that could shoot out constant explosive blasts, packing a massive punch before she began re-assembling the arm, having replaced most of the arm with a perfected mix of tech and durability, focusing on the connection which would now go directly to Adrian's bones and flesh now, turning to Elis and speaking "You'll need to connect his veins decently so he doesn't take damage just from having this on..."

"That still isn't exactly the peak of health from what I know..." Kentoria responded, closing her eyes and shaking her head before looking over at the connection "Looks like your being decked out..."
"Eh, you can talk when you aren't also bleeding out of your arm cause your a training freak," Adrian said as he just watched the process of his arm being upgraded, wondering how efficient it'd be for hunting demons and calamities silently.

Elis would nod, "Yeah, I'll make sure to do that..."

Last edited:
"Eh, you can talk when you aren't also bleeding out of your cause your a training freak," Adrian said as he just watched the process of his arm being upgraded, wondering how efficient it'd be for hunting demons and calamities silently.

Elis would nod, "Yeah, I'll make sure to do that..."
"I at least normally know when to stop so I don't bleed out..." Kentoria muttered, closing her eyes again

"Good... now I just need to..." Olorin murmured, Summoning a vial to herself and cracking it open where the connection would be, having Talandar teleport them back as she handed Adrian his arm back

"You should be able to interface with it to see all I did, don't touch the connection with anything but your arm though, cause it'll activate the nanomachines to start merging with your skin." Olorin reported, seeming confident about her upgrades

Charlotte remained in her bed, her body trembling slightly. Slowly, her hands clenched into fists, a mix of emotions rushing inside her. She stood up suddenly, breathing heavily as she opened the door to her room.

There was something she needed to know.

Not bothering to fix her suit or unkempt appearance, she began to walk through the ship, her Spatial Awareness already expanding to encompass as much area as possible. Searching the ship...she attempted to find the Masked Man.

Meanwhile.

Tarak sat in a far corner of the ship, his bones rattling as he grabbed one of his master's tomes. Slowly, he flipped through it, silently studying magic while the others ate.

"...Calamity was....too strong for Tarak..." Tarak murmured. He recalled his attempts to attack the strange armored calamity he had fought, how his spells and strikes had been completely and utterly useless against the vile creature. His body trembled and rattled, anger slowly into his skeletal form.

"...Eclipse..." He muttered, his voice creaking and sputtering out, as if he was speaking into a faulty microphone. He had seen it. Seen that sight before. Seen the swirling faces that darkened the sky itself. And remembering the sight filled him with an indescribable mix of anger and sorrow.

He remembered his broken form, his body all but shattered, staring blankly into the darkened sky, watching the ghostly specters dance in the endless night.

And he remembered the last time he saw his master's face...before they took her from him forever. He suddenly let out a screech, a loud, blood-curdling sound that echoed throughout the hallway he was in, bloodlust and despair combining into a truly sickening sound. His bones rattled to the point where it seemed as if he would fall apart entirely.

Slowly, he calmed down, his voice cutting out as he gripped the tome he was reading.

"...Calamity...will...pay......" Tarak said quietly, his voice dripping with bloodlust.

"I at least normally know when to stop so I don't bleed out..." Kentoria muttered, closing her eyes again

"Good... now I just need to..." Olorin murmured, Summoning a vial to herself and cracking it open where the connection would be, having Talandar teleport them back as she handed Adrian his arm back

"You should be able to interface with it to see all I did, don't touch the connection with anything but your arm though, cause it'll activate the nanomachines to start merging with your skin." Olorin reported, seeming confident about her upgrades
"Alright," Adrian said, trying to attach the to his arm as Elis connected his nerves and veins to the thing, Adrian moved it around a bit as it was attached, seeming satisfied with how it felt.

"Yeah... Yeah, this is good stuff. Thanks for fixing me up, kid."
Charlotte remained in her bed, her body trembling slightly. Slowly, her hands clenched into fists, a mix of emotions rushing inside her. She stood up suddenly, breathing heavily as she opened the door to her room.

There was something she needed to know.

Not bothering to fix her suit or unkempt appearance, she began to walk through the ship, her Spatial Awareness already expanding to encompass as much area as possible. Searching the ship...she attempted to find the Masked Man.
As Charlotte was searching for the man she would bump into Seraphina who was walking out of her room with an exhausted look, the girl getting knocked over due to Charlotte being like a billion times her size, as yes, they actually bumped into each other.

"Ah..."

"Alright," Adrian said, trying to attach the to his arm as Elis connected his nerves and veins to the thing, Adrian moved it around a bit as it was attached, seeming satisfied with how it felt.

"Yeah... Yeah, this is good stuff. Thanks for fixing me up, kid."
"Y-your welcome..." Olorin murmured, her stomach growling, Kentoria nodding

As Charlotte was searching for the man she would bump into Seraphina who was walking out of her room with an exhausted look, the girl getting knocked over due to Charlotte being like a billion times her size, as yes, they actually bumped into each other.

"Ah..."
Charlotte began to move past the girl. Her mind clouded with both her own emotions, and her desire to confront the masked man. She took a step away, before pausing. Breathing out, she turned to face the girl.

".....You alright, kid?" She asked quietly. She gripped her by the arm, pulling her up to her feet.

"Y-your welcome..." Olorin murmured, her stomach growling, Kentoria nodding
Adrian chuckled, "Come on, let's get you some food, kid."
Charlotte began to move past the girl. Her mind clouded with both her own emotions, and her desire to confront the masked man. She took a step away, before pausing. Breathing out, she turned to face the girl.

".....You alright, kid?" She asked quietly. She gripped her by the arm, pulling her up to her feet.
"I'm fine..." Seraphina murmured as she looked up at Charlotte, "Where are you going...?"

Olorin looked surprised, but turned and began moving forward to where she thought Elis wanted them to eat at

"Your good with the young ones, aren't you?" Kentoria commented
"Am I?" Adrian said with a shrug, "I assume most just find me scary.

They reached the kitchen were Elis opened the fridge, pulling out a bowl which was filled with plenty of fruits and vegetables. She smiled, creating a knife which she used to swiftly chop them up into pieces along with some lettuce, skillfully mixing them up in another bowl to create a refreshing fruit salad with a sweet dressing she had made on the spot.

"Here yah go, Olorin!" Elis said, handing Olorin the bowl.
Charlotte stared at the girl for a moment, her eyes hard.

"...Need to have a chat with the boss." Charlotte said bluntly, shaking her head.
Seraphina just stared into Charlotte's eyes with a blank, motionless expression, swaying forward a bit as she coughed, having a bit of trouble breathing properly.

"...Okay. Have fun."

Seraphina said blankly, stumbling over to the training room with visible scars on her hands.

"Am I?" Adrian said with a shrug, "I assume most just find me scary.

They reached the kitchen were Elis opened the fridge, pulling out a bowl which was filled with plenty of fruits and vegetables. She smiled, creating a knife which she used to swiftly chop them up into pieces along with some lettuce, skillfully mixing them up in another bowl to create a refreshing fruit salad with a sweet dressing she had made on the spot.

"Here yah go, Olorin!" Elis said, handing Olorin the bowl.
"You managed to have someone as nervous as Olorin get more comfortable around you, I'd say your doing good!" Kentoria responded with a chuckle

Olorin poked at one of the fruits, before poking at it with a fork she got out of her storage and forking it and bringing it to her mouth

Seraphina just stared into Charlotte's eyes with a blank, motionless expression, swaying forward a bit as she coughed, having a bit of trouble breathing properly.

"...Okay. Have fun."

Seraphina said blankly, stumbling over to the training room with visible scars on her hands.
Charlotte stared at the girl for a moment, looking at the scars on her hands and her stumbling movement. She blinked a bit, sighing heavily. Maybe it was because she had so recently lost someone only a bit older than the girl before her, or perhaps she simply didn't like the sight of the girl stumbling around. Regardless of the reason, she turned around, abandoning her search for the Masked Man for the moment.

"...You sure your alright?" Charlotte asked quietly. Slowly, she stepped behind the girl, resting a hand on her shoulder.

"You managed to have someone as nervous as Olorin get more comfortable around you, I'd say your doing good!" Kentoria responded with a chuckle

Olorin poked at one of the fruits, before poking at it with a fork she got out of her storage and forking it and bringing it to her mouth
"...I guess that's something, if you put it that way." Adrian said with crossed arms, clearly not planning to eat.

Olorin could feel any fatigue she may or may not have had melt away as she ate the fruit, Elis clearly having enchanted the salad to get rid of fatigue.

"Do you like it?" Elis asked eagerly.
Charlotte stared at the girl for a moment, looking at the scars on her hands and her stumbling movement. She blinked a bit, sighing heavily. Maybe it was because she had so recently lost someone only a bit older than the girl before her, or perhaps she simply didn't like the sight of the girl stumbling around. Regardless of the reason, she turned around, abandoning her search for the Masked Man for the moment.

"...You sure your alright?" Charlotte asked quietly. Slowly, she stepped behind the girl, resting a hand on her shoulder.
"DON'T TOUCH ME!!!" Seraphina shouted with all her might, immediately slapping Charlotte's hand away with her bloodied hand, her eyes widened as she breathed heavily, fear and hate in her eyes as she began coughing.

"Don't... ever... touch me..."

"...I guess that's something, if you put it that way." Adrian said with crossed arms, clearly not planning to eat.

Olorin could feel any fatigue she may or may not have had melt away as she ate the fruit, Elis clearly having enchanted the salad to get rid of fatigue.

"Do you like it?" Elis asked eagerly.
"Eat." Kentoria said, clearly wanting him to at least eat something

"I think so... I don't know exactly what it is though..." Olorin murmured after she swallowed it

(Had it ready just didn't send)

"DON'T TOUCH ME!!!" Seraphina shouted with all her might, immediately slapping Charlotte's hand away with her bloodied hand, her eyes widened as she breathed heavily, fear and hate in her eyes as she began coughing.

"Don't... ever... touch me..."
Charlotte dropped her hand back to her side, putting it into her pocket as she regarded the girl for a moment. She shook her head, turning around. She already had enough grief on her plate, she didn't need to deal with this. She began to walk away, her thoughts turning to the Masked Man again.

"Eat." Kentoria said, clearly wanting him to at least eat something

"I think so... I don't know exactly what it is though..." Olorin murmured after she swallowed it

(Had it ready just didn't send)
"I think I'm good.." Adrian said as he just watched Olorin eat.

"You've... never had a fruit salad?" Elis asked.
Charlotte dropped her hand back to her side, putting it into her pocket as she regarded the girl for a moment. She shook her head, turning around. She already had enough grief on her plate, she didn't need to deal with this. She began to walk away, her thoughts turning to the Masked Man again.
Seraphina scoffed, simply going to the training room as her thoughts were immediately turned away from Charlotte. She went over to the Weapon rack and picked up the sword she was using before, beginning to relentlessly train, primarily focusing on building her stamina. She had asthma, and thus, training with such a heavy weapon was hard, but she didn't care, simply gritting her teeth...

The Masked Man was sitting in his study, staring into one of his journals. His one revealed away was cold, steely, unmoved by Charlotte's presence in his room as he simply wrote something down in it. It was obvious he noticed her, as she could see him glance around to look at her, but he just looked back at his journal, disregarding her presence.

Back