• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stars of Cinder • RP Thread (ON HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

Dean would be in his own room in the bed, on his back counting some stack of money he had in his hand

"5000.....6000....7000.....8000....9000.....10000....11000.....12000.....sigh....money doesnt bring me any joy....unlike the mortals....and most of them....from this group...are far more difficult....then i expected them...to be....i guess having talents...make you quite different.....from the rest....sigh.....what a bother....maybe...i could try that...."

Says to himself as he put a hand on his chin, thinking a little

Sophia would groan, before slowly waking up with a cough. It was obvious that the mass teleportation had taken a toll on her, so she lays back down on the bed with another groan. Meanwhile, Nageki would be looking out the window with a sigh, not responding at all to the telepathic message.

"I... I guess Sophia and Nageki aren't coming." Elis said, seeming a bit down at this as she was worried about them regardless, breathing a bit heavily.

"They were pretty screwed up after the battle, that's no surprise." Kentoria said, seeming a bit worried about them as well but seemed more worried about Elis "How are you holding up?" Kentoria asked, getting her chestplate off and putting it into her dimensional storage, revealing a plain white tank top and numerous scars on her hands and arms

Tarak turned around, staring down at Sophia as she saw the women awaken. Slowly, he prodded her with a skeletal finger.

"...Are you awake, friend?" Tarak asked, his bones rattling a bit.
"Yeah, yeah, I'm awake. Just, ugh. Exhausted from that whole thing I did..." Sophia would say with another groan, before lying back down on the bed, "Can you tell Elis that I'm not feeling too great?"

"They were pretty screwed up after the battle, that's no surprise." Kentoria said, seeming a bit worried about them as well but seemed more worried about Elis "How are you holding up?" Kentoria asked, getting her chestplate off and putting it into her dimensional storage, revealing a plain white tank top and numerous scars on her hands and arms
"Yeah, that makes sense..." Elis murmured, "I'm doing fine, I'm just... worried about our next move, that's all. I mean, we've got no idea where we're gonna go next and all that..." Elis said, trembling slightly.

Brownie finally found the group, he had gone round and round the whole ship.

"there is you, I guess it's my fault for not showing you around the place" Rex said as he tried to pet the Black Beast, which with his small paw took Rex hand off, clearly not happy with the headaches due to the size of the ship

"Yeah, yeah, I'm awake. Just, ugh. Exhausted from that whole thing I did..." Sophia would say with another groan, before lying back down on the bed, "Can you tell Elis that I'm not feeling too great?"
Tarak nodded, his skull rattling.

"...Tarak's magic reserves are low, but his body doesn't feel....Exhaustion.." Tarak said.

"...Does...exhaustion mend itself?" He said. He stared at her for a moment, preparing to leave but wanting to know if she'd be ok.

"Yeah, that makes sense..." Elis murmured, "I'm doing fine, I'm just... worried about our next move, that's all. I mean, we've got no idea where we're gonna go next and all that..." Elis said, trembling slightly.
"We can figure that out later, Elis..." Olorin murmured, Kentoria Nodding "take it from me, in this line of work you usually don't know what you'll do next, okay?" Kentoria asked

Phares wandered around a bit before he came across the group, “Ah here you are,” he says as he approaches.
"Oh, hey, Phares! How are you holding up...?" Elis asked, going over to Phares with a smile that was laced with heavy worry, Elis taking Kentoria's and Olorin's words to heart.

Tarak nodded, his skull rattling.

"...Tarak's magic reserves are low, but his body doesn't feel....Exhaustion.." Tarak said.

"...Does...exhaustion mend itself?" He said. He stared at her for a moment, preparing to leave but wanting to know if she'd be ok.
"Yeah, I'll be fine. It's another flesh thing, it heals with rest." Sophia said, giving a thumbs up to Tarak with a tired smile.

"Yeah, I'll be fine. It's another flesh thing, it heals with rest." Sophia said, giving a thumbs up to Tarak with a tired smile.
Tarak nodded. Slowly, he raised his hand, mimicking Sophia's motion as he flashed her a thumbs up in return.

"...That is...acceptable!" Tarak said, his magic voice displaying slight relief and happiness.

"...Tarak will inform Elis of friends condition. heal well!" He said. He turned around, and began shambling towards the rest of the group, his bones creaking with each movement.

"Oh, hey, Phares! How are you holding up...?" Elis asked, going over to Phares with a smile that was laced with heavy worry, Elis taking Kentoria's and Olorin's words to heart.
“As well as can be expected I suppose. There are so many things on my mind I don’t really know where to start.” He says returning Elis’ smile and trying not to let how worried he was show through.

“I’m concerned about our strategy going forward. There’s a lot to account for here.” He responds while thinking to himself, There‘s also somethings a bit more personal I need to sort out.

(Okay I'm back 😭 )

"Yeah, same, really... Well, I was hoping you'd come to join us for a meal so we could relax and calm down a bit if that's okay with you!" Elis said as happily as she could at the time, Adrian merely crossing his arms and looking down, he clearly would rather be training, but, he didn't want to be rude.

"Ah. Give her my regards, then! I was hoping she could join us but hey, it's to be expected that she's not feeling to well..." Elis murmured.

"Ah. Give her my regards, then! I was hoping she could join us but hey, it's to be expected that she's not feeling to well..." Elis murmured.
Tarak tilted his head, staring at Elis for a moment.

"...Give her...my regards? Does Tarak need to deliver an item to her? If it will help friend, Tarak will give Sophia anything!" He asked, clearly unfamiliar with the phrase.

"Uh, Tarak, it just means that I hope she feels better soon..." Elis explained.
Tarak looked at her, processing the information for a moment, before nodding. His skull rattling a bit.

"Oh! Tarak understands. Tarak hopes friend feels better too!" Tarak said, nodding.

"...Does Elis feel better?" He asked, remembering that she was injured during her fight with Zodd.

"Yeah, I feel a lot better, though, I'm a little drowsy..." Elis murmured, though, she was a bit surprised as she didn't actually expect Tarak to care about her condition.

Tarak nodded.

"That is acceptable," He said, his voice displaying a small level of happiness, despite being unable to emote. He clearly had a positive opinion of Elis, both after seeing her fight Zodd and having received her dark magic.

"...If Elis is fatigued, perhaps she should rest, like friend." Tarak suggested.

"I'm not that fatigued, Tarak, I just... feel a little more tired than usual, that's all," Elis said, her tiredness evident by the bags under her eyes, but, it was also clear she was in no actual physical pain.

"I'm not that fatigued, Tarak, I just... feel a little more tired than usual, that's all," Elis said, her tiredness evident by the bags under her eyes, but, it was also clear she was in no actual physical pain.
Tarak, who didn't understand the signs of fatigue himself, simply nodded, his bones rattling.

"...That is acceptable. Thank you for listening to Tarak." He said. He bowed, his bones creaking before turning around, beginning to walk away.

"Uh, no problem, Tarak..." Elis murmured, turning to Olorin. "What a weird guy..." She thought to herself before speaking.

"You alright, Olorin?" She asked.

"Just nervous and worried... like usual..." Olorin murmured

"Does Adrian have a mechanical hand...? But I'd have to leave Elis to upgrade it and I... I..." Olorin thought to herself

"Oi, kid." Adrian said, "We've got people to keep an eye on Elis, yknow. Chill out for a sec and speak your mind." He would say, seeming to read Olorin like a book as he simply sighed.
“I’m concerned about our strategy going forward. There’s a lot to account for here.” He responds while thinking to himself, There‘s also somethings a bit more personal I need to sort out.
(We also need you to exist, Dragoon.)

Back