• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stars of Cinder • RP Thread (ON HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

".........:" Charlotte breathed out, her breathing shaky as she tried to calm down enough to speak.

"....T-thanks....." She said quietly.

"...F-for. What you said to me....earlier..." She murmured.

"I.....I.....appreciate....you being there...."
"Yeah... it was nothing... wanna come eat with us...?" Olorin asked, taking a step forward to put a hand on Charlotte's shoulder

Charlotte let the girl touch her, not pulling away, yet slowly shook her head.

"....I'm....not hungry....right now..." She murmured.

"...You guys can eat...without me."
"You should still eat. It's not good for you to not eat in grief..." Olorin murmured, gripping her arm as she looked at the ground, clear as day having done that herself at one point

Rex watched the scene, deciding that it was better to give Charlotte space for a while, he decided to wait outside the room for Elis and Olorin, since he believed that the two of them would do the same.

Charlotte slowly raised a hand upward, gently patting Olorin on the shoulder.

"...Thanks...you two....for...stopping by...." Charlotte said weakly, her voice trembling.
"Yeah just... take care... alright...?" Olorin responded, taking a step back and falling back to where the back of her head would hit Elis's chest, but catching herself from fully falling

Elis yelped a bit, a tiny blush forming on her face as she helped Olorin up.

"Try not to do that, Olorin... Their sensitive..." Elis murmured with a sigh.

"Yeah, take care, Charlotte..." She said, simply smiling as best she could at Charlotte.

Olorin's face went red as she began stumbling on her words constantly, clearly embarassed but also enjoying the thought of it being official as she shuffled

"D-Developed...???" Elis said, looking down at her chest for a moment before then shooting back up, her blush getting more intense.

Charlotte's chuckle turned into a light laugh, smiling at the pair.

"Regardless, it's nice that you two are getting along. I was wrong to give Olorin a hard time when she came here." Charlotte said, giving Olorin a firm pat on the shoulder.

"Y-y-y-yeah...!" Olorin responded, breathing heavily, though she wasn't thinking about anything too lewd there was no doubt she wanted to be closer with Elis

Elis sighed, "Let's just go get the others... Do you think we could convince Kentoria or Adrian to come to eat with us...?"

Elis simply sighed, still holding Olorin's hand. "Bye, Charlotte...!"

Elis would smile and lead Olorin to the training room Adrian and Kentoria were in, a little worried they'd reject like Charlotte did, hoping neither of them were pushing it to hard.

Kentoria was swinging at a pace, her sword not even hitting a quark-length off target as she was training her precision, but her gauntlets did start to have fresh blood on them as she trained, clearly putting a considerable amount of effort in, Olorin not wanting to approach her as she didn't notice the new arrivals

Adrian was doing the same, though he seemed to have some things on his mind which kept him from training at full power, Elis calling out to them both while turning to Olorin to give her a reassuring smile.

"Hey, Adrian, Kentoria!" Elis called out, "Wanna come eat with us?"

"Huh?" Adrian turned around, ceasing his swinging and tilting his head in confusion.

Kentoria turned in full before speaking "I doubt either of us have eaten for awhile." Kentoria commented as she considered it, Olorin looking a little hopeful about it and other things

Adrian scratched his head, "I guess I could go for a bite to eat... Haven't had any of that 'food' stuff in 3 months or so, so I could go for a bite."

"Awesome! I'll just inform everyone else telepathically!" Elis said, blatantly excited that they accepted her proposition, wanting to have some time together with the entire crew as she cared about them and wanted to spend time with them... Barring Dean, kinda.

Adrian scratched his head, "I guess I could go for a bite to eat... Haven't had any of that 'food' stuff in 3 months or so, so I could go for a bite."

"Awesome! I'll just inform everyone else telepathically!" Elis said, blatantly excited that they accepted her proposition, wanting to have some time together with the entire crew as she cared about them and wanted to spend time with them... Barring Dean, kinda.
(Poor dean)

"Haaaah, I can't stuck like this forever." Says Ryu as he still pondering anyway he can to protect his team.

"I need to be calm and collected in order to find a way to protect this planet and my team." Says Ryu as he still in his room silently train his abilities

"Let's go, then." Kentoria said, beginning to get her armor off as she began walking towards Elis, standing far above her and Olorin but had an almost gentle smile on her face looking at the pair

Adrian kept his armor on, which seemed strange to Elis as the armor was covered in blood and partially rusted, but she assumed that it was just a personal thing for him or maybe he was just really cautious.

"Hey guys, wanna come to eat with us?" Elis asked telepathically to the people she'd yet to ask barring Dean and Tarak because he's a skeleton.

Back