• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stars of Cinder • RP Thread (ON HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

Kentoria sighed, slowly walking out of the training room as she was getting her gauntlets off in order to examine what injuries she had left just as she accidentally bumped into Adrian "sorry." Kentoria said, bowing her head a bit
"It's fine," Adrian said nonchalantly, glancing down at her injuries.

"You good? My golem Kirby can heal you." Adrian offered, not particularly caring about the injuries but wanting to be polite.

"You bet your arse I can!" Kirby said, visibly concerned about the injuries unlike Adrian.
Rex was writing in a notebook that he had since the beginning of all this, what it contained was a mystery that only its owner knew.
"Hey, Rex! You wanna come to eat with us? We're gathering everyone before we head off to... wherever we're going." Elis said.

"It's fine," Adrian said nonchalantly, glancing down at her injuries.

"You good? My golem Kirby can heal you." Adrian offered, not particularly caring about the injuries but wanting to be polite.

"You bet your arse I can!" Kirby said, visibly concerned about the injuries unlike Adrian.

"Hey, Rex! You wanna come to eat with us? We're gathering everyone before we head off to... wherever we're going." Elis said.
"If she wants to." Kentoria responded, crouching down as she got her shoulder plate and then her upper arm armor off, revealing plenty of injuries on both her arms

"Y-yeah..." Olorin murmured

"If she wants to." Kentoria responded, crouching down as she got her shoulder plate and then her upper arm armor off, revealing plenty of injuries on both her arms
"Of course, I want to...!" Kirby said, doing just that and instantly healing the injuries on her arms with a smile.

"Here." Adrian reached into Kirby's mouth(she's in human form), pulling out a few green potions.

"These are some healing potions you can use whenever you train." He said, holding two of the potions between his fingers, not planning to lecture her on the intensity of her training as he didn't particularly care if she harmed herself or not.

"Thanks..." Kentoria said, sighing and going back into the training room to continue training, clearly taking the most recent loss extremely hard

Olorin looked a bit down, she didn't like to see people suffer at all, and she knew Charlotte would be the one suffering the most here

"If he does I can just rebuild it!" Elis said, "Wanna come with us to check on Charlotte? I hope she's doing alright..."
"Okey, anyway I just hope that Charlotte can relax, I really understand what she's going through and I know that having a restful mind is necessary to be able to live a good life even with all this happening" Rex said, as Elis could already imagine, the others are going through the same as Rex at his 'first' encounter with the calamities, even if it was for different factors, it was to be expected that this would affect the way of acting of the person.

Adrian shrugged before heading to another training room, "Try not to overdo it." He said to her before they separated.

"Yeah... How are you holding up, Rex...?" Elis asked as they went to get Charlotte from wherever the **** she was flicking the bean at.

Adrian shrugged before heading to another training room, "Try not to overdo it." He said to her before they separated.

"Yeah... How are you holding up, Rex...?" Elis asked as they went to get Charlotte from wherever the **** she was flicking the bean at.
"You should try to not overdo it either." Kentoria responded as she entered the training room and began swinging her sword again, her technique having improved even further, such that she was even splitting the air itself

"Y-yeah... how's it going..." Olorin murmured

(You mean stroking her **** and rubbing her **** at the same time? Lol)

"Probably better than many, it's strange, it's like sometimes I feel like I'm so used to despair, that when I'm already full of anger and rage, it goes away quickly... as if I were someone else" Rex said as he walked with Elis and Olorin

Adrian shrugged, simply going back to training as he cleared his mind of all thoughts, going back to swinging the Dragon Slayer as Kirby watched to make sure he didn't overdo it and open up any old wounds. His fights with Charlotte and Zodd pushed him to improve his skills, his precision with Dragon Slayer improving to the point there wasn't even a single millimeter of space to dodge his attacks. He'd also been training his makeshift Spatial Awareness, not just to predict attacks, but also to build the ultimate offense-defense style, allowing him to close off any and all openings in his stance while also instantly predicting any counter-attacks, replaying his fight with Charlotte in his head countless times. In the fight with Zodd, he was far too sloppy, he'd let his rage overcome him and neglected using his techniques... He had to improve on that.
"Probably better than many, it's strange, it's like sometimes I feel like I'm so used to despair, that when I'm already full of anger and rage, it goes away quickly... as if I were someone else" Rex said as he walked with Elis and Olorin
"A-Alright... That's good! I'm glad you're holding up somewhat compared to ahem... others..." Elis murmured as they walked.

Charlotte remained inside her room on the ship, staring at the gun she had tossed to the ground. She reached a hand in its direction, as if to grab the weapon again, before stopping herself, the arm flopping uselessly onto her side.

"...She'd...she'd want me to keep living..." She murmured, her eyes puffy and red as she continued to stare at the gun. Phoebe's Fist. A name she had dedicated to her. Now a cruel reminder of what she had lost.

"...I...I know she would...." She repeated quietly. She knew how Pheobe felt about death. How she had cried for hours on end when their mother had died. The tears bubbled and flowed down her pale skin as they embraced each other. She hadn't eaten for days afterward, and it was a wonder she hadn't died from malnourishment. Charlotte had managed to eventually force her to eat...but she was never quite the same after that. Always a hint of sadness in her eyes, always a touch of despair underneath her smile.

"........." Charlotte closed her eyes, taking a shaky breath that carried the weight of a thousand sorrows.

Dean would enter the training room Adrian was in, not knowing he was there inside till now and goes floating with telekinesis, in front of him from a safe distance to not get hit by his blade, with a little smirk

"How is our berserk armor person doing?"

Adrian was simply focused on his training, each of his slashes growing more precise with the moment, blades of wind flying across the room. Now that Seraphina was gone he didn't have to hold back so he didn't harm her, not even noticing that Dean had entered the room as he devoted all of his focus to sharpening his skills rapidly, wounds opening up that Kirby rapidly healed.

"Damnit, Adrian..." Kirby murmured, simply ignoring Dean.

"Not good enough..." Adrian murmured to himself.
Charlotte remained inside her room on the ship, staring at the gun she had tossed to the ground. She reached a hand in its direction, as if to grab the weapon again, before stopping herself, the arm flopping uselessly onto her side.

"...She'd...she'd want me to keep living..." She murmured, her eyes puffy and red as she continued to stare at the gun. Phoebe's Fist. A name she had dedicated to her. Now a cruel reminder of what she had lost.

"...I...I know she would...." She repeated quietly. She knew how Pheobe felt about death. How she had cried for hours on end when their mother had died. The tears bubbled and flowed down her pale skin as they embraced each other. She hadn't eaten for days afterward, and it was a wonder she hadn't died from malnourishment. Charlotte had managed to eventually force her to eat...but she was never quite the same after that. Always a hint of sadness in her eyes, always a touch of despair underneath her smile.

"........." Charlotte closed her eyes, taking a shaky breath that carried the weight of a thousand sorrows.
Elis knocked on the door gently, "Hey, Charlotte. Mind if we come in? I've got Olorin and Rex with me..."

"If you wish to improve your skills i can help you on that, you faced miss Charlotte and it pushed you beyond your previous capabilities didnt it?"

Says the man with a leg crossed over the other and arms crossed as well, as he was still floating in the air

Elis walked in with Olorin, holding her hand gently. "How're you holding up, Charlotte...?" Elis asked, blatantly concerned.
"If you wish to improve your skills i can help you on that, you faced miss Charlotte and it pushed you beyond your previous capabilities didnt it?"

Says the man with a leg crossed over the other and arms crossed as well, as he was still floating in the air
"I don't need your help," Adrian said as he trained, his focus annoyingly broken by the incubus. But regardless, he kept training, trying to ignore the man's presence as Kirby simply sighed.

Charlotte stared at Elis, wiping her eyes as she stood up from her bed. Her legs trembled slightly, yet she remained on her feet.

"...Well as I can be..." Charlotte said, her voice shaking as she looked away. She glanced at the gun on the floor, before quickly looking away from it.

"...Pheobe...she...she meant a lot...to me..." She muttered.

"...gonna take a bit...to....to process....that....she's....." She stopped herself. The trembling got more intense as she sat down on the bed, breathing outward.

"....." Elis was silent, not knowing what to say. She wanted to invite Charlotte to eat with the rest of them, but she didn't know if she could, simply trembling as she remembered that horrific display.

"Eclipse..." She murmured, beginning to breathe heavily.

"I don't need your help," Adrian said as he trained, his focus annoyingly broken by the incubus. But regardless, he kept training, trying to ignore the man's presence as Kirby simply sighed.
"Even at the chance to beat up somebody as me?...."

Tells Adrian as he was using his social influence on him, trying to convince him he can beat up the one he was trying to ignore

"Even at the chance to beat up somebody as me?...."

Tells Adrian as he was using his social influence on him, trying to convince him he can beat up the one he was trting to ignore
"Quit it."

Adrian instantly ceased training and pointed the Dragon Slayer towards Dean, his social influencing having practically no effect on Adrian as the demon's tricks only seemed to piss the man off.

Kirby sighed, "Bad move, dude..."

Dean was unfazed by the giant sword pointed, pushing it away slightly with a finger and he replies

"No need to aggressive or harsh mister Adrian"

Then finally stood up on his legs again with a circle beneath him, havimg him appear near the training room door

(Don't worry he'll have a lovely prisonmate to have their way with him!)
(Rex better keep a good grip on that soap.)
(...)

Rex looked at Charlotte for a second sighing, he knew the possibility of this, after all she told him this herself.

"....." he wanted to say something but the words did not come out of his mouth, unable to say anything or even think of something coherent that could help his partner

Dean was unfazed by the giant sword pointed, pushing it away slightly with a finger and he replies

"No need to aggressive or harsh mister Adrian"

Then finally stood up on his legs again with a circle beneath him, havimg him appear near the training room door
"And don't touch my sword," Adrian said, mounting his sword on his back and simply sighing as he decided to just go to the training room Kentoria was in to get away from the guy.

Back