• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stars of Cinder • RP Thread (ON HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

"It's a shame...., but guess our time is running low here." Says Ryu with the tone of sadness and a tinge of fury in his words with a complicated face.

Sophia would stare at Anaranth, wanting some kind of revenge in some way or some form. But as she looked at everyone around her and to Nageki once again, she curled up her fist in rage before unleashing all of her emotions at the calamitous being in a blinding light. She had to think straight, she had to calm herself for the good of everyone around her. So she breathed, before a blood curdling scream came from her mouth, everyone bathed in a white light as they were all teleported away thanks to Apport, elsewhere.

Rex simply looked at Anarath as he approached the calamity and asked a question.

"mmmmm, did you make me that proposal before?" He said muttering, using the noise of chaos to mask the words, he just wanted Anarath to answer that but he didn't want others to hear them either.

Phares was completely overwhelmed by everything. Was all the work they had done really for nothing? Memories of all the cheering people began flashing through his mind. Yet even in his confused state he picked out something that caught his attention. “Eclipse…” he muttered before shaking his head and thinking, it’s just a coincidence, it has to be.

Ryu looks calm, but beneath his facade lays an indescribable fury towards Anarath

"He's the one that seduced uncle with more power and stupid wishes, I'm sure of it." Says Ryu silently. His hands began to bleed from the frustation that he's still no enough to take down Anarath yet.

what am I supposed to do now father? If only you were still alive...., at the end of the day, the only thing that I can do for now is to get stronger. Thought Ryu.

Seraphina tried limping away as well, breathing heavily and coughing up spit and blood as she clearly was in a state of physical exhaustion, Adrian gritting his teeth and falling back to grab her and start carrying her.

"******* run...!!!!" He shouted.

"A shame it was, really, but, regardless, it doesn't matter anymore. You're all going to die anyway."

All light that shined in the city through the ocean water that surrounded it was snuffed out slowly by a violent darkness as a storm surrounded the city, the group getting to the edge of the city and crossing the trashed gates they came through.

"Eclipse."

And from there, all they would see is an enormous hurricane of darkness, countless violent screams forming within it. It was an incomplete ritual, and clearly so, and so it did not consume the entire planet instantly, but it consumed the city in darkness, and whatever was inside it, whatever was within it, it couldn't have been anything good.

"......" Elis was silent as she stared up at the sky, looking at the planet's sun shining through the water, covered in darkness as it shined orange light down onto them.

"Why did this happen...?" She murmured.

Charlotte slowly opened her eyes, her face pale as she looked up into the sky. The screams echoing in her ears and pounding on her skull. She had stopped crying. Or rather she had run out of tears to cry.

“The eclipse happened anyway…did…did my refusal even matter…?” she said quietly. Had she really denied Phoebe’s revival for nothing? Her body began to tremble again, her mind filled with grief.

Dean would stare at the darkness that surrounded the city with everyone else in the team

"This....has turned into a difficult situation"

Says the man, worried right now legitimitately, as this has become quite a problematic situation

"It was even the same sky before..." Says Ryu as he look up to the darken sky.

Are there anything that we can do? Once that thing's done, it'll be over. Thought Ryu as he still keep on looking a way out for his team.

"It's incomplete..." Adrian murmured as Seraphina trembled on his back.

"Huh...?" Elis murmured.

"The Eclipse... It needs a human catalyst... to properly do the sacrifice... That's why he used you, Charlotte... You were the best target. Without you, he couldn't consume the whole planet, not yet, at least..." Adrian said, seeming incredibly familiar with this.

"Still... time... then..." Elis grumbled, coughing up blood.

Rex looked at this, it seemed familiar in a way, like an echo from the past that he couldn't understand.

"....what happens if you don't get the catalyst? The eclipse has a limited time if it's not completed?" Rex asked.

"......." Adrian breathed out.

"Don't worry about how I know it. I just do." He said, "Eclipses happen often... Their conceptual rituals that calamities perform at tribute to their... god. To perform one, you need to sacrifice the lives of a large amount of humans who have fallen into despair... And once you have that, to fully initiate it, you need a human whose despair is potent enough that they'd complete the ritual. A calamity can't fully complete it, they aren't humans... Charlotte, on the other hand, is, and her despair was a prime target to be the catalyst that completed the Eclipse... Had she done so we would've been consumed by countless calamities, and this planet would've been turned into an eternal wasteland. But since she didn't, we have a chance to fix it." Adrian explained with a shaky voice, trembling as he spoke.

Charlotte stared at the ground, slowly nodding in understanding.

"...Could he have done it....?" Charlotte asked quietly.

"...Could he have brought Pheobe back...?" She repeated. She needed to know, desperately wanted to find out if the man was simply lying to her or not. She knew she'd hate the answer regardless....but she needed to know.

Every time he heard the word Eclipse Phares would flinch slightly. Only the most perceptive would be able to pick up on it if they focused on him. “What do we have to do?” He asks with a shaking voice.

"...It's true that those who complete an Eclipse are granted powers of mystical origin." Adrian said, "But whether or not those powers would've helped you revive your sister... I don't know..."

Every time he heard the word Eclipse Phares would flinch slightly. Only the most perceptive would be able to pick up on it if they focused on him. “What do we have to do?” He asks with a shaking voice.
"...For now, we need to rest. We can't possibly win in our current condition. Trying anything right now will only lead to our untimely deaths." Adrian said bluntly.

Rex sighed, it was true that they didn't have a chance now and that they had to recover, that hurt him, he felt useless.

Brownie just watched the scene, he didn't really have anything to say, well if he could say it in the first place.

"Elis... are you going to... ride on my ship...?" Olorin asked, her voice was rough, but her question genuine

Kentoria was silent, she kept running but had a million things going through her mind

Nageki groaned as he began to stir, before opening his eyes fully to witness the carnage. There was nothing he said, and it felt like he wasn’t even there. There were no emotion coming from his body or mind, as if it was stuck in an endless amount of time processing this situation. But even then, there was a small tear that dropped down his face. Sophia would be knocked out due to the mass teleportation, but was being held in his arms.

"I... Don't care.." Elis murmured, she just wanted a bed to sleep on at this point as she watched the violent storm of the Eclipse in the distance.

"I'll bunk in my own ship for the time being..." Adrian murmured as Timcanpy merely stayed as close to Elis as possible, Kirby now trying to heal her.

"I... Don't care.." Elis murmured, she just wanted a bed to sleep on at this point as she watched the violent storm of the Eclipse in the distance.

"I'll bunk in my own ship for the time being..." Adrian murmured as Timcanpy merely stayed as close to Elis as possible, Kirby now trying to heal her.
Talandar rushed to arrive at the space port and rush Elis, Timcampy, Olorin, and Charlotte in, Kentoria rushing into the SoC's ship with Lothon

Charlotte stared at Adrain for a moment, looking at the man as they rushed to the ship's port.

"...Adrain..." The women said quietly. Her voice was dull and empty, her whole body trembling as he looked at the man.

"...I...I need..." She stared, her voice quivering.

"...I need to talk...to you...please..." She said quietly.

Charlotte stared at Adrain for a moment, looking at the man as they rushed to the ship's port.

"...Adrain..." The women said quietly. Her voice was dull and empty, her whole body trembling as he looked at the man.

"...I...I need..." She stared, her voice quivering.

"...I need to talk...to you...please..." She said quietly.
Just as Adrian was about to turn away to head to wherever his ship was, he guened to Charlotte.

"Alright..." He would say, heading over to the SoC ship with her, mounting Dragon Slayer on his back, but not before gently setting Seraphina down, the girl clinging to Adrian's leg.

Just as Adrian was about to turn away to head to wherever his ship was, he guened to Charlotte.

"Alright..." He would say, heading over to the SoC ship with her, mounting Dragon Slayer on his back, but not before gently setting Seraphina down, the girl clinging to Adrian's leg.
"....." Charlotte slowly dismounted Talander. taking a step towards him as she nearly collapsed onto the man, just barely keeping herself steady.

"....how many...." She murmured.

"....How many planets...has he done this to...?" She asked. Her voice was dull, empty. Yet...a new emotion slowly crept into her tone. Her fists slowly clenched as she stared at the man.

Back