• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Starbound Massive Revision/Deletion

Saikou_The_Lewd_King

The King of all Things Lewd
VS Battles
Retired
All of our Starbound profiles were made a very long time ago. The game has greatly changed in that timeframe. This includes outdated stats, abilities and lore.

Even as the maker of those profiles, I'd prefer to have them deleted and remade (By me most likely) than to go through the trouble of making threads for all the changes (That will likely never conclude, considering that it's not very popular).

So I'd think that deleting all the pages (Except the verse page) for now may be best? Unless enough knowledgable people may gather.

Back