• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Star Wars Discussion Thread Canon/Legends - Episode II

Status
Not open for further replies.
All star wars ships are really just space boats. They would acclerations that would turn Liquid Metal Hydrogen into subatomic particles. Star Wars is not Science Fiction is Military Science Fantasy with Space Opera themes with 50s and 1940s looks and feels

Really are you just trolling they do not mix up shrek is just fantasy not military science fantasy. and Its a kids movie star wars is for adults. Watch the Phantom Mence Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith.

jar jar disagrees. heavily. plus, do tell about the "adult" stuff that supposedly happens in revenge of the sith? there is literally nothing in there that is adult related/based/directed. literally nothing.

Vader kills chidren Padma dying in labor. A man geting lighting stuke multiple times. One man commits his own murder. Body parts beaing incarcerated in General G Sorry I did not know that thanks man own you one

pff vader doenst kill children, he's the new substitute teacher. padma died of sadness. a man getting struck by lightning? isnt that guy who got hit by lighting like 7 times still around tho? he should be okay. body parts being incarcerated?? for what??

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
heard about that earlier today. i assume yall know that the resistence show is cancelled? i heard about that too, but im not actually sure
The show wasn't cancelled. Season 2 was in production since 2017 and was wrapped up by the time Resistance Season 1 finished airing.

AT-AT Chat and Starrapter think they planned for two seasons to begin with because of Filoni's work on The Mandalorian and an as yet unnamed animated project.

I consider those guys reliable sources of Star Wars related news and information.

Edit: Also keep in mind that there is only one year between TLJ and TROS, the last film in this saga. That doesn't leave a lot to do with the Resistance Show.

HelloGreedo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Q2axeWfCF4

The YouTuber the Star Wars fandom needs but doesn't deserve.

Enterprise NCC-1701-E said:
Yeah its getting time to Abandon Boat because that Titantic is Sinking hard.
Resistance has:

• A 92% Rotten Tomatoes critical consensus.
  • A 77% audience score despite a review bombing campaign (which is close to Black Panther's audience score).
  • An Emmy nomination for Outstanding Children's Programme.
  • And Nielsen viewership scores on par with Rebels, which has a 100% critical consensus on Rotten Tomatoes.
How is that a sinking ship?

i thought that it was sinking ship simply cuz all those ratings dont seem to actually reflect what the people really think. as far as the people i know, none of them like the show. at all. i dont know huge amounts of people, but i do know some people lol

was rewatching LOTR the other day

Return of the King was so good, I'm hoping we get something similar in scale for TROS

LOTR is an amazing franchise, but why are we talking about that on a Star Wars Thread?

Thrawn: Treason finally arrived. Amazon cancelled the order I placed three weeks ago after calling me and telling me that the book was damaged en-route. So I ordered from Sapna (got a better deal as well).

I've finished a third of the book and it is 10/10 so far.

Shadowbokunohero said:
I heard it's the weakest of three is that true?
Depends on who you ask. Some people say it's the weakest of the three, while others say it's the second best. Different people; Different tastes.

But everyone can agree on it being a good book. It's definitely worth your time and money.

Hmm... I think everyone also agrees that the 2017 Thrawn novel is the best of the Canon Thrawn trilogy.

Yes!

Honestly... They should have learnt from the marketing success of Rogue One and The Last Jedi and also the marketing failure of Solo. They should have released a small teaser at Star Wars Celebration, and a full trailer at D23.

Star Wars comic writers—including ones in Legends—have a propensity for creating prequels, sequels and spin-offs that delve into different characters, points of view, and whole other parts of the galaxy, so it'll probably take a long time to actually end.

Also, I know Marvel, DC, or whatever popular comic company does this, but they generally have thousands upon thousands of main/important characters.

@Soldier I've made the Falcon upgrade thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back