• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Star Wars Discussion Thread Canon/Legends - Episode II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Tarkin told the Electrum's captain to make a micro-jump to the edge of the system in question so as to avoid a potential hyperspace-speed collision. Immediately before or after this (I don't remember) Tarkin notes how hyperspace rams from such large ships have devastated larger planetary bodies than Sentinel.

that is hella dope...but didnt he wipe the floor with luke's face at first? and why does he look like an elf? plus, why not the green LS for luke, and red one for sheev?

this has me questioning reality and myself at the same time.

ps is it bad that i want to see more clone wars than the obi wan show?

@Soldier He says good thing they dispatched the Electrum after he lists the armaments, that heavily implies it's not the micro-jump. The second comment also implies it would have been able to fight the ship.

Not sure how much, but I do know that he's still considered way weaker than Sidious.

he isnt anymore, i think. both current canon and legends say he is stronger than anakin, many times over. but back in the day, yeah, the usual idea was that he was weaker. anyhow, back to main point, he is stated to have surpassed dark side anakin by a somewhat good deal. i just wanna know how much that is. cuz i still am trying to figure out why he isnt at least high 4C just yet

Darth Vader is only 5-B where as Sidious is 4-B. And I remember we have a discussion rule against scaling Sidious to Vader.

Here

its only about the 80% stuff, which makes sense. sidious is easily twice as strong as vader tbh. doesnt mean vader CANT scale off of him, since his best feat in his strongest form was tanking sheev's full powered lighting, which almost killed rotj luke (who is stornger than starkiller, btw) with just a bit of his power. vader should already have been 4B by now

Personally, I don't really agree or disagree with Vader being 4-B, but this shouldn't be in a regular discussion thread because it's probably going to get very out of hand.

a revision of sorts needs to be done after all. a lot of characters have wrong tiers to them for some reason. i think they are just old tiers that people never bothered to look back at and fix them.

If I remember, there's a Continent level character that scales to Starkiller.

I remembered when all the 5-B characters used to be High 6-A

That was actually a lie spoken by Vader as upon defeating him; Darth Vader then said, "What you killed was nothing more than a weak old man."

i dont think a revision is needed to fix that, just a slight edit. but we do need revisions for actual teir changes. shadow and i were discussing this a awhile back

Ah, that was Kota. I knew it was a little guy with metallic legs though. But yeah, he was like Padawan level iirc.

kazdan paratus? or rahm kota? neither were, i think. well, kazdan reguraly beat empirical stroops, ships, etc, while controlling a whole planet worth of robots. as for kota, he fought galen full head on and did extremly well agasitn him. he did get fodderized by ANH vader, but like, its vader in a video game, who is supposed to be the main boss. what did u expect lmaoo

It's been a while since I played Force Unleashed, plus I have a bad headache at the moment. So names getting mixed up. But I was talking about this boss fight. It was Kazdan whom Vader called a "Weak old man" upon defeating him and told Galen Shaak Ti was a real Jedi Master on his list. Rahm Kota was actually legit strong for certain.

oh ok. i know rahm was strong simply cuz of his backstory. he was a bit too old to became a padawn, but someone, i think mace windu, saw that he was worth something, and let him in. plus, he fought galen lol

The hypothetical Anakin prime is probably the strongest Jedi ever. But that never happened and he never reached his full potential.

Ogbunabali said:
Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
did u read what i posted? at all?
I did. What does that have to do with what I said?
if u read the quotes from the books and shit like that in there, it states stuff like "he is possibly the strongest jedi of this generation" meaning he already achieved that strength, and not something like "if he ever reached his full potential, he could become greater than even myself" (sidious said this, i think) which is directed towards potential. both examples are repeated many times over, in different ways. yoda has some of the same statements, btw

Not really. On paper he was, since no one in the history of Star Wars had close to his midichlorian count, but in practice he was never the strongest we know that for a fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back