• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans2345

He/Him
Both 9-B

speed equalized

win via death or KO

battle takes place in fazbear fright

both bloodlusted

SBA

Freddy Fazbear: 0

Springtrap: 0

Incon: 0

Freddy Fazbear-0
Springtrap

VS

This is pretty self explanatory. If a weaker purple guy could tear him apart (albeit by catching him off guard.) then a much stronger Springtrap could do it with no issues.

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
This is pretty self explanatory. If a weaker purple guy could tear him apart (albeit by catching him off guard.) then a much stronger Springtrap could do it with no issues.
We have been over why ST isn't more powerful than PG. Anyway idk if Freddy could posses ST when destroyed, and he will be destroyed, as while he does have illusion creation, he doesn't have as good an ability as Springtrap's phantoms.

This has really been confusing me. Freddy never possesses anyone on his own. The Puppet put Freddy's soul in the animatronic in the first place and when Freddy's body was destroyed it was never implied he could possess anything afterward. I don't think his possession is combat applicable.

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
Wouldn't he resist it due to already being possessed?
Also Springtrap isn't possessed. He's just a guy in a suit that survives alot of stuff not unlike some horror movie villains.

Also Springtrap isn't possessed. He's just a guy in a suit that survives alot of stuff not unlike some horror movie villains.

That point is constantly under debate tbh.

Modernmyrmidon said:
This has really been confusing me. Freddy never possesses anyone on his own. The Puppet put Freddy's soul in the animatronic in the first place and when Freddy's body was destroyed it was never implied he could possess anything afterward. I don't think his possession is combat applicable.
But how is that a new one if this guy already mentioned it?

It's pretty simple, I ignored him. ÔÖô´©Ä Ô¼º´©ÄÔÖÆ´©ÄÔûí´©ÄÔùå´©Ä●´©ÄÔÖÄ´©ÄÔØ╝´©ÄÔØû´©ÄÔÖÅ´©Ä ÔÖÉ´©ÄÔÖï´©Ä●´©Ä●´©ÄÔÖÅ´©ÄÔûá´©Ä ÔÖî´©ÄÔÖï´©ÄÔÖ촩ăÖÁ Ôûí´©ÄÔûá´©Ä ÔØì´©ÄÔìô´©Ä ●´©ÄÔÖô´©ÄÔÖÉ´©ÄÔÖÅ´©Ä ÔÖÆ´©ÄÔÖï´©ÄÔÖ촩ăÖÁ ÔÖï´©ÄÔûá´©ÄÔÖÄ´©Ä Ô¼º´©ÄÔÖï´©ÄÔÖô´©ÄÔÖÄ´©Ä ÔØ¢´©ÄÔº½´©ÄÔÖÆ´©ÄÔÖï´©ÄÔº½´©ÄÔØ╝´©ÄÔ¼º´©Ä Ôù╗´©ÄÔØÆ´©ÄÔûí´©ÄÔÖî´©ÄÔÖï´©ÄÔÖî´©Ä●´©ÄÔìô´©Ä ÔÖï´©Ä Ôûá´©ÄÔÖÅ´©ÄԼѴ©Ä Ôûí´©ÄÔûá´©ÄÔÖÅ´©ÄÔØ¥´©Ä

ƒæçÔûí´©ÄԼѴ©Ä ÔÖÄ´©ÄÔÖô´©ÄÔÖÄ´©Ä Ô£ï´©Ä Ôûá´©ÄÔûí´©ÄÔº½´©Ä Ôº½´©ÄÔÖÆ´©ÄÔÖô´©ÄÔûá´©Ä&´©Ä Ôûí´©ÄÔÖÉ´©Ä Ôº½´©ÄÔÖÆ´©ÄÔÖï´©ÄÔº½´©ÄÔ£ì ƒÆº´©ÄÔûí´©Ä Ô¼º´©ÄÔÖô´©ÄÔØì´©ÄÔù╗´©Ä●´©ÄÔÖÅ´©Äƒô¬ Ôìô´©ÄÔÖÅ´©ÄÔº½´©Ä Ô¼º´©ÄÔûí´©Ä ÔÖÄ´©ÄÔÖô´©ÄÔÖÉ´©ÄÔÖÉ´©ÄÔÖô´©ÄÔÖì´©ÄÔùå´©Ä●´©ÄÔº½´©Ä Ôº½´©ÄÔûí´©Ä Ôùå´©ÄÔûá´©ÄÔÖÄ´©ÄÔÖÅ´©ÄÔØÆ´©ÄÔ¼º´©ÄÔº½´©ÄÔÖï´©ÄÔûá´©ÄÔÖÄ´©Ä. Ô£í´©ÄÔûí´©ÄÔùå´©Ä ƒôû´©ÄÔùå´©ÄÔ¼º´©ÄÔº½´©Ä ÔÖô´©ÄÔÖæ´©ÄÔûá´©ÄÔûí´©ÄÔØÆ´©ÄÔÖÅ´©ÄÔÖÄ´©Ä ÔÖÆ´©ÄÔÖô´©ÄÔØì´©Ä. ÔØä´©ÄÔØÆ´©ÄÔùå´©Ä●´©ÄÔìô´©Ä ÔÖï´©Ä Ô¼Ñ´©ÄÔûí´©ÄÔØÆ´©Ä&´©Ä Ôûí´©ÄÔÖÉ´©Ä ÔÖï´©ÄÔØÆ´©ÄÔº½´©Ä. ÔÿÄ´©ÅÔÖô´©ÄÔÖÄ´©Ä&´©Ä ԼѴ©ÄÔÖÆ´©ÄÔÖï´©ÄÔº½´©Ä Ôº½´©ÄÔÖÆ´©ÄÔÖÅ´©Ä ÔÖÆ´©ÄÔÖÅ´©Ä●´©Ä●´©Ä ÔÖÄ´©ÄÔÖô´©ÄÔÖÄ´©Ä Ô£ï´©Ä ƒôû´©ÄÔùå´©ÄÔ¼º´©ÄÔº½´©Ä ԼѴ©ÄÔØÆ´©ÄÔÖô´©ÄÔº½´©ÄÔÖÅ´©Äƒô×

Ah, alright. As for the possession I'm pretty sure Freddy's comes from scaling to the Puppet (As in They're the same kind of spirit) Who was able to possess their host on their own

Soupywolf5 said:
Ah, alright. As for the possession I'm pretty sure Freddy's comes from scaling to the Puppet (As in They're the same kind of spirit) Who was able to possess their host on their own
No. Puppet is shown to be much more supernatural than the others. It's the same reason Freddy and the others can't put souls into animatronics. It's made clear that Freddy wouldn't have possessed the animatronic if it weren't for the Puppet.

When has it been made that clear? The FNaF 1 spirits are likely the ones who caused all the hallucinations/illusions in FNaF 1 (Showing that they do share at least 1 similar ability) so there doesn't really seem to be anything to suggest the Puppet's "more supernatural". Freddy And the others have never even tried to put spirits into other Robots before (Although I'm not suggesting they should get that ability)

Also looking back at Freddy's profile it says he's also comparable to Golden Freddy, who's another spirit who possessed their animatronic without assistance

The Puppet did put Golden Freddy's soul in the animatronic FYI. Also the hallucinations are either out of the night guard's fear or are just game mechanics to make the game creepier. Next your gonna tell me Toy Freddy created JJ. Cassette Man even says that The Puppet was the one who lifted the others up into their arms and in UCN The Puppet talks about how the others are under their protection. It's established that the Puppet is the only one that can control souls and take care of the animatronics in that sense. There isn't any implication that the other animatronics could put souls into animatronics. And even if you wanna look at it through their profile, do they have soul manipulation? No because it's a widely accepted idea which is implied in the game that the Puppet is the only one who can do something like that. The Puppet is implied to be different than the others in the games.

I'm not suggesting they should get that ability

I'm well aware that they don't have Soul manipulation, also what does JJ have to do with this? In the mini game you showed me it's evident that the Puppet didn't put Golden Freddy's soul in his body as the Puppet never puts a mask on the fifth child. The thing that's "different" about the Puppet is more that they're aware, compared to the others more animalistic behavior. And Casette man says that she did, not that she had to,

Modernmyrmidon said:
The Puppet did put Golden Freddy's soul in the animatronic FYI. Also the hallucinations are either out of the night guard's fear or are just game mechanics to make the game creepier. Next your gonna tell me Toy Freddy created JJ. Cassette Man even says that The Puppet was the one who lifted the others up into their arms and in UCN The Puppet talks about how the others are under their protection. It's established that the Puppet is the only one that can control souls and take care of the animatronics in that sense. There isn't any implication that the other animatronics could put souls into animatronics. And even if you wanna look at it through their profile, do they have soul manipulation? No because it's a widely accepted idea which is implied in the game that the Puppet is the only one who can do something like that. The Puppet is implied to be different than the others in the games.
He never said any other animatronic can do that. He only said that the other animatronics have possession. I do understand if we remove possession from everyone but GF and TP, but illusion creation has no evidence of being just game mechanics, and happens enough to be considered an actual ability. Also nothing supports JJ being made by TF, while the Crying Children scaling to each other does. So while I do feel like limited Possession is warranted, I would understand removal, as you are correct that the Puppet is more supernatural than most of the animatronics aside from GF. Also GF or TP are able to have their soul exit their body, as shown when the souls attack PG, as their is a 5 soul without the animatronic body being destroyed.

Soupywolf5 said:
I'm not suggesting they should get that ability

I'm well aware that they don't have Soul manipulation, also what does JJ have to do with this? In the mini game you showed me it's evident that the Puppet didn't put Golden Freddy's soul in his body as the Puppet never puts a mask on the fifth child. The thing that's "different" about the Puppet is more that they're aware, compared to the others more animalistic behavior. And Casette man says that she did, not that she had to,
I wasn't really saying you were suggesting they should get that ability. I was just drawing the comparison between Freddy Bonnie ect. and the Puppet. I brought up JJ because you said Freddy and the others could be supernatural because they caused the hallucinations when it's obvious they didn't and since JJ is a hallucination it's basically saying Toy Freddy could have created JJ, a hallucination. Freddy isn't comparable to Golden Freddy because Golden Freddy is a ghost and is also considered to be more supernatural than the others so, I'm not calling you out specifically, but I don't know where Freddy being comparable to Golden Freddy came from. I didn't say she had to. I said Cassette man says she did. Puppet and Cassette man talk about how Puppet watches over and protected and put the souls into the animatronics. That's how Puppet is different. And you're saying that the others shouldn't get soul maipulation yet you're refusing to admit that Puppet is the only one who is capable of it.

He never said any other animatronic can do that. He only said that the other animatronics have possession. I do understand if we remove possession from everyone but GF and TP, but illusion creation has no evidence of being just game mechanics, and happens enough to be considered an actual ability. Also nothing supports JJ being made by TF, while the Crying Children scaling to each other does. So while I do feel like limited Possession is warranted, I would understand removal, as you are correct that the Puppet is more supernatural than most of the animatronics aside from GF. Also GF or TP are able to have their soul exit their body, as shown when the souls attack PG, as their is a 5 soul without the animatronic body being destroyed.

But he said that the "illusions" were hallucinations. What implication is there that the animatronics are capable of causing hallucinations? And the only reason the original 4 were able to exit their bodies for the FNaF 3 ending was because PG destroyed their physical bodies.

I never denied that the Puppet wasn't the only one capable of it, I said the others never even attempted, which more fits into their more animalistic behavior, and it's not obvious that Freddy And co. Didn't cause the hallucinations when they're the only ones who could have done so (And Scott outright saying the original pizzeria was haunted, and the only ones who could haunt it would be the OGs) comparing that to TF Freddy creating JJ makes no sense when it's pretty obvious the animatronics are supernatural in some way considering they kind of have spirits possessing them.

the only reason the original 4 were able to exit their bodies for the FNaF 3 ending was because PG destroyed their physical bodies.

You mean, like what Springtrap will be doing here?

Soupywolf5 said:
I never denied that the Puppet wasn't the only one capable of it, I said the others never even attempted, which more fits into their more animalistic behavior, and it's not obvious that Freddy And co. Didn't cause the hallucinations when they're the only ones who could have done so (And Scott outright saying the original pizzeria was haunted, and the only ones who could haunt it would be the OGs) comparing that to TF Freddy creating JJ makes no sense when it's pretty obvious the animatronics are supernatural in some way considering they kind of have spirits possessing them.
But you're saying that the hallucinations are explicit enough that it's possible the animatronics caused them but JJ is also a hallucination so it's implying the same thing basically. The comparison is that the animatronics can cause hallucinations in FNaF 1 but not FNaF 2? And admittedly Toy Freddy was a bad example since he's probably not haunted but that's where I was drawing the comparison from. The animatronics causing hallucinations. And the animatronics are animalistic and would never try it, ok. Makes sense. But is it not safe to assume they just can't? I mean, just because they never tried it doesn't mean they could. I see someone who can do something really athletic and yeah I never tried it, but I probably can't because I'm not as athletic. Same deal. The animatronics never tried it but they probably can't because they're not as supernatural. And I understand you aren't saying they could, but in my opinion trying to compare they're possession to the Puppet's is just out of the equation here.

Back