• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Springtrap (FNaF 3) vs The Animatronics (The Fright Dome)

Rules
Basically ST is trying to redo the feat he did when he was alive (though he is physically weaker in the ST form). ST will have a day of prep. Speed is =. They all scale to skull crushing. Intelligence vs numbers. Also not, while the phantoms will stall the animatronics, ST doesn't spam them, and the effect doesn't last forever. They start on opposite sides of Fazbear Fright, giving ST the home court advantage. ST knows he is fighting four robot opponents, but that is it.

Results
Highly intelligent metal rabbit:

Killer robots minus kiddy possession: 3

Incon:

OK, Springtrap knows exactly how to deal with these chumps, plus he has new abilities to do so easier and he knows the area better than they do. (I don't agree with him being weaker than he used to be though.)

He has no reason to scale to his living form, and shows feats of comparable worth. At best he scales to canon Fredbear, who crushed the head and upper torso of a small child.

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
OK, Springtrap knows exactly how to deal with these chumps, plus he has new abilities to do so easier and he knows the area better than they do. (I don't agree with him being weaker than he used to be though.)
Also doesn't stop them from ganging up on him or using stealth.

He would know how they operate though, so he would expect stealth bullshit. Plus he's smart enough to plan for them hanging up on him and lay a trap or something.

These aren't the canon versions of the character's though, and function rather differently and more as a unit unlike the OGs. I am giving him prep, not prior knowledge of his opponent, or even who his opponents are. Sure he is smart enough to do so, but he has never set up traps before. Also he is fighting opponents of equal strength. He just has phantoms to really keep them back. Also they will likely be able to tell if he is hiding, due to enhanced senses, which he doesn't have.

I will give him a pit of knowledge though and will update the OP.

No, as his soul can be destroyed by fire (though it is more resistant than the other animatronics), and there is no evidence that he burned down the building in FNaF 3 (iirc it is thought to be the doing of Henry, but I could be mistaken).

Unrelated Question, would Springtrap be Non-Corporeal given that his "true form" is a ghost much like the other animatronics (just a random thought)?

Also somewhat related question, can you explain how ST is weaker then normal Purple Guy?

Nvm

And since he would probably be comparable to the ghost children, if he does get destroyed by these animatronics can't he just possess one of them and destroy them (since he is capable of possessing animatronics) one by one. It is either that or this ends up being inconclusive since he would be a ghost and the animatronics don't have anything that can harm ghosts.

No, as their is no reason his soul should compare to the Crying Children. Same for the souls possessing the FNAFSL animatronics. Their souls don't scale to the CCs.

How exactly do they scale? Are we saying all ghosts/spirits scale? Cause that clearly isn't true in most media. The Crying Children are a particular type of spirt in the FNAF universe, other types being the shadow animatronics (which are stated to possibly be ghosts in the FNAF guide books), the souls possessing the Fun-Time animatronics (as they function differently than the OG CC), and the spirit possessing the ST animatronic.

But all of them can possess animatronics (Besides the shadows), that is a pattern in the verse. Also please elaborate how they function differently since from my experience with the games I don't see the "different types" you are hinting at (The only exception being the shadow animatronics, but that is 3/4. Clearly not the majority).

Gewsbumpz dude said:
But all of them can possess animatronics (Besides the shadows), that is a pattern in the verse. Also please elaborate how they function differently since from my experience with the games I don't see the "different types" you are hinting at (The only exception being the shadow animatronics).
The Fun-Times aren't shown having the ability of possession, as they are only possessing the animatronics via remnant. Shown via the description of the scooper.

Springtrap shows no reason to scale to the kids, and he doesn't show the feats the kids do. Why do you think they scale though?

He can exist as a ghost (Much like the CC since, how would a ghost possess something without existing as a ghost) and he can possess animatronics (Again, exactly like the CC) both of which are big features of the CC. Given they share those characteristics (Nearly Identical) why shouldn't he be comparable. Not saying he has every single ability the CC has (Type 8 Immortality and Illusion Creation) just those two specific abilities since he clearly shows them.

Well the definition of possession is "the state of having, owning, or controlling something." which doesn't require him to be a ghost. Reason why it seems different is how it seems attached to his physical body, which the CC are shown not needing. Springtrap and Scraptrap are both shown with his rotten corpse, which his soul seems to be connected to, as shown in the third game in the rare screens when he is trying to get his body out. And now thinking of it, neither ST or Fun-Time animatronics should have non-corporeal, as neither show evidence of this.

Don't the original cast of animatronics have the dead bodies of the children stuffed inside them?. Also are we saying the body of William is controlling the endoskeleton, because judging from leaked pictures from Scott himself I doubt that is actually happening.
Springtrapnaked

No, they don't. At least after a time. I am saying his soul or whatever, while being able to control the animatronic he is inside of, is more directly connected to his rotting corpse, rather than being able to posses other robots. Also don't see what is going on the picture, do you have a bigger/clearer version?

Possibly, as now that we look at it, nothing quite points to that, but we do assume he is a spirit so maybe...? Eh FNaF abilities are never quite that easy to deduce sadly.

(Actual vote) Well they basically are equal is strength and Springboi has the intelligence advantage. He is also outnumbered. But Springtrap has prep time and the home advantage. Maybe Springtrap can pick them off one-by-one since he is still pretty strong and can utilize the vents to his advantage (Since he has the home advantage and I'm going to assume the Animatronics don't know those exist given they never been there before). I guess it matters if they work in groups or not. If they don't, Springtrap picks them off, if they do, he gets overpowered. Maybe the phantoms will help despite he doesn't have control over the phantoms, but they still do appear nonetheless (Albeit they appear randomly).

Back