• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spookiest Characters in your verse

JohnConquest1

Fallout Equestria Nerd
He/Him
FC/OC VS Battles
Administrator
Pretty self explanatory. Who is the spookiest character in your verse and what makes them so spooktacular?

This is how you know I'm bored and reaching for thread ideas.

Also Happy Halloween and all that.

Spookiest character in the SCP Foundation: SCP-5000. 5000 is a normal, everyday suit, but it has logs and recordings of what would happen, if those that protected Humanity... turned against it. In a world where there are beings that destroy narratives, toothbrushes that cause Nuclear explosions and Lizards made of Antimatter walking around, this is the scariest, for it dictates what happens if those beings were used as weapons.

Giygas from Earthbound, you are basically fighting the background like it's possessed by a demon.
Even is dialogue is like "Ness Ness Ness Ness!" or "I'm happy...."
To beat him you have to PRAY!

Since I don't wanna talk about boring cosmic horrors, I'm gonna talk about why the Legate rates highly on my spooky scale.
  1. Its Halloween pretty much all year round in FoE, and yet he's the only one who dresses for it.
  2. Wears the skeleton of a Dragon he killed because he is a no nonsense spookster bad ass.
  3. Avid IRL Baneposter.
  4. Goes trick or treating year round for souls to collect for his master.
  5. Is a pretty horrific guy eh, commits premeditated global genocide and doesn't afraid of any Discord.

Back