• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
SpongeBob has finally faced some massive, much-deserved upgrades. But can the nonsensical fry cook hold a candle against Nickelodeon's other troublemaking, buck-toothed mascot?

Both are 3-A

Speed is =

Both have all of their optional equipment

Starting distance is 100 meters, and the fight takes place in an abandoned Times Square

"I'll have you know I stubbed my toe last week while watering my spice garden, and I only cried for 20 minutes.": 7

"No amount of therapy will ever make this moment okay.": 1

Incon:

Last edited:
This is pretty interesting.

SpongeBob is physically stronger and more durable, but Timmy can easily make items with a durability higher than SpongeBob’s AP. As overpowered as magic is, Timmy is unable to make any wishes that will make him automatically win let alone harm his opponent because of Da Rules, but he has been capable of doing it indirectly. Because of SpongeBob being more unpredictable thanks to his hax, Timmy can simply wish some of SpongeBob’s haxes to be gone, but SpongeBob can pretty much counter that with the Magic Book to the point where both of them have an opportunity to get rid of each other’s equipment. Timmy may have Cosmo and Wanda helping him, but SpongeBob would easily counter this by making 30 billion duplicates of himself to try to overwhelm them. Given how Cosmo and Wanda’s fairy magic can eventually run out (As shown when a Robotic Timmy tricked them into using up all of their magic in one of the Season 8 episodes), SpongeBob could likely try to outlast the fight thanks to his higher stamina.

It’s very close, but I’d say SpongeBob is more likely to take this since the Magic Book and Cosmo/Wanda’s magic can cancel each other out, not to mention SpongeBob is better at fighting naturally while Timmy relies too much on fairy magic to fight. So, I’m voting SpongeBob.

the Magic Book and Cosmo/Wanda’s magic can cancel each other out
Not really, the wands would be much more reliable sinse while the book rellies on writing on It entire sentences, the wands just need a single arm movement to take effect, and timmy tecnically can just wish for sponge bob turns into a real sponge, sinse transmutating isn't against DA RULES as long they don't die

Eh, SpongeBob’s immortalities would still make him hard to kill anyways. Not only that, but Timmy actually needs to make a wish to wish the Magic Book gone which requires him to speak, so that cancels out. And SpongeBob resists transmutation so turning him into a literal kitchen sponge ain’t gonna work.

Eh, SpongeBob’s immortalities would still make him hard to kill anyways. Not only that, but SpongeBob resists transmutation so turning him into a literal kitchen sponge ain’t gonna work.
this would come with powernull to sinse a normal sponge shouldn't be able to do all of that, and he just need to be incapacitated

I forgot to mention this, but SpongeBob could easily counteract Cosmo and Wanda by trapping both of them in his jellyfishing net since fairies can’t use their magic while being trapped in butterfly nets.

they would be hidding sinse they shouldn't be seen by normal folk, so I doubt this would come to be a problem

the thing I can say is that Timmy normally start by fighting directly, only tring to use his wishes to get rid of the problem quick after strugling a bit, mostly beacuse he isn't the smartest cookie in the jar

Another problem, if Timmy is defeated Cosmo and Wanda would use their magic to bring him back safe

I mean, the faries wands are still much more powerfull the whatever the pencil can do, It's just not relevant

oh, and before I forget, voting Timmy
CAN the fairies use their magic without Timmy making a wish though? Cause otherwise Timmy would somehow have to clearly speak a full wish before being met with the eraser end of the pencil

CAN the fairies use their magic without Timmy making a wish though? Cause otherwise Timmy would somehow have to clearly speak a full wish before being met with the eraser end of the pencil
While there have been some moments of Cosmo and Wanda acting by themselves whenever they aren’t around Timmy, they usually can’t act most of the time if Timmy doesn’t make a wish (With the exception of fending off certain attacks like how Wanda in one episode blasted the hands of several people with her wand). As an example, there was one episode where Cosmo and Wanda couldn’t wish a baby Timmy back to 10 years old since he is unable to speak it out due to being too young to speak words.

why would timmy even be not moving while wishing? he can back up while wishing too

While there have been some moments of Cosmo and Wanda acting by themselves whenever they aren’t around Timmy, they usually can’t act most of the time if Timmy doesn’t make a wish (With the exception of fending off certain attacks like how Wanda in one episode blasted the hands of several people with her wand). As an example, there was one episode where Cosmo and Wanda couldn’t wish a baby Timmy back to 10 years old since he is unable to speak it out due to being too young to speak words.
I would say this exemple is more of a exption, they can do magic on their own and use this to assist timmy(like whem cosmo just make croker be naked thinking It would make timmy happy) they just didn't knew if timmy wantedd or not to become a kid again at that time, there is more exemples of them using magic to assist timmy without him needing to wish them the oposite

and does Timmy have a wand him self here?

why would timmy even be not moving while wishing? he can back up while wishing too

I would say this exemple is more of a exption, they can do magic on their own and use this to assist timmy(like whem cosmo just make croker be naked thinking It would make timmy happy) they just didn't knew if timmy wantedd or not to become a kid again at that time, there is more exemples of them using magic to assist timmy without him needing to wish them the oposite

and does Timmy have a wand him self here?
If I remember correctly he was granted a wand at one point which he was instructed to use only for emergencies, but by even his own logic this would qualify, though I believe it’s limited to three uses.

SpongeBob fra SpongeBob hax is honestly comparable to Timmy But he can cancel Timmy's magic with the magic page, SpongeBob is much better in combat and is op maybe if Timmy is carrying the muffin because knowing Cosmo and Wanda a lot of time their magic is canceled But its a close fight

Timmy Turner when SpongeBob finds a loose string on his shirt
IMG_20230530_103616.jpg

Back