• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bobsican

He/Him
Many have called it an outlier, but it´s actually consistent, as he has done it at least 2 times without problem, and doesn´t seem to have issues when attemping to absorb the same sort of water, even in far smaller amounts.

This should only scale to Spongebob´s AP when performing this move, and as he is the only sponge in the show that has shown to be able to absorb stuff, it should only scale to him.

In other words, Spongebob is 5-A when absorbing stuff, BUT only while doing that, not while simply performing karate or something that would need actual "sheer" AP.

The tiering would basically go like this, by the way:

"Varies from 10-C usually to 9-B at his peak, 5-A when absorbing; Potentially 2-C with the Magic Book page"

Gotta call some knowledgeable members of Spongebob, as this verse is kinda inacive, TBH.

This would technically apply to his durability as all the energy was centralized upon him, making this an Outlier.

Why not? It would not include his physical strenght, but just his capabilities when absorbing.

Something like reality warping could scale to AP only.

But Spongebob being able to suck in all that water with 5-A levels of energy would have to mean his durability scales to it otherwise the sheer force would literally rip his body apart.

I'm personally neutral on this, but I just see it being considered an outlier.

I know SpongeBob did this in Reef Blower but when was the second time he did this? Also I'm neutral on this but I may post another opinion soon

Insecurity97 said:
I know SpongeBob did this in Reef Blower but when was the second time he did this? Also I'm neutral on this but I may post another opinion soo
That one time he absorbed the entire ocean to drown the fleas in Sandy´s house.

Explain why.

Spongebob hasn´t shown limitations when absoring water in lower degrees than this as far I know.

Maverick Zero X said:
5-A reef blower?
It has actually sucked buildings, propulsed Squidward to fly to Bikini Bottom and some more stuff, I´m neutral on this, I feel like more input is needed.

I'm pretty sure some characters who definitely aren't 5-A could withstand the Reef blower's affects without dying, thus contradicting the 5-A tiering. I'll have to re-watch the episode to be sure tho.

Back