• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sponge Bob ******* goes to Hell and trifles with the Flying Radio Demon. All in the name of the Krusty Krab Pizza.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plot: Sponge Bob was sent on a pizza delivery mission once more (Squid ward was typically unmotivated, so Sponge Bob went solo this time) He tried to follow the directions he was sent with, which oddly had the contractility of ritual like cheat code movement (Up, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right... and, cluck like a Chicken... Told you the note was weird)... Which he is then warped to a very dwarfing liminal spaced like crimson city landscape. Sponge Bob being Sponge Bob thought it was fine "Well at least it wasn't Random-Land again... Kind of reminds me of Rock Bottom but... Redder..." He said (This is the same Sponge that somehow functioned in the Random Land realm that lacked coherency) He looked at the note again, this time it coherently said "Destination: Happy Hotel" Sponge Bob was slightly relived, a bit short lived given the environment he was in was not so family friendly, but trekked forward.

He arrived at a large building and knocked at the door, he looked up at the sign which instead said "HAZBIN Hotel"

"Hmm, Must have hit the wrong building... Huh, but the instructions here said meet here from Alast--"

"You're in the right place my good man! just a remodel! Yes that is my name!"

He was greeted by a towering lanky man just as red that had a classy looking appearance of a Radio Host and even held a scepter of one. "Well in that case: Hi there... 'Alastor'! You're Krabby Patty Pizza delivery is here!" Sponge Bob said happily... The man looked down at the pizza and back at Sponge Bob, stared intently with an unfazed wide smiled expression like into his soul even... for a whole minute, unsurprisingly making Sponge Bob uncomfortable, SpongeBob broke the silence "I-Is there a problem sir?"

"Oh no no this won't do, It would seem you forgot the drink."

"B-But you didn't order any drink."

"Its quite aright actually, the drink and grub can still be enjoyed, I'm rather the observant food expert myself... There's just one essential missing ingredient..."

"Oh um... What might that be?"

"(Transforms into a monstrous figure) 'What' my young man?... Its none other then YOU"

SpongeBob in a flash was torn in half, but Alastor was somewhat surprised to see him make quick evasive maneuvers to get out of the situation in the torn state and hid in a crevice, a bright flash emanated in the crevice and out came out the muscled Bob "My friends may not be here and I don't know what's going on, But I will live to see them again!" Sponge Bob proclaimed "Interesting... So You do have more on you then that one eyed tiny green lima bean described to me, Alright..." Alastor curiously exclaimed, as reddish aura surrounded them.

"Your move, Sponge."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Both are currently at their 7-C tier.
  • Speed Equalized.
  • Battle obviously takes place in Hell, Just outside the Hotel (Obviously).

Asexual Happy Go-Lucky Sea Sponge:

66643513_1135469133308386_8604168775043907584_n.jpg

"You can't keep a good Goofy Goober down."

Asexual Wendigo Deer Morbid Complex:

EIARMamUYAARKOK.jpg:large

"I want to watch the scum of the world struggle to climb up the hill of betterment, only to repeatedly trip
and tumble down into the fiery pit of failure...
"

Oh boy, that's a lot of hax.
Definitely, although its apparently said Sponge Bob wouldn't head for the hax to be frank I think he can head for them once he's truly in danger just minus blood lust, Its still Sponge Bob but amped.
Do you know what their exact APs are, and what they lead with?
Well currently what might seem a bit discouraging at first is Alastor's AP is Small Town while Sponge Bob's is Large Town, scaling to Pat's Super.. But keep in mind Al's feat was very casual and he could potentially upscale from just Small, hence the higher, his descriptions say he's capable of more.

When a sponge is more skilled, durable, haxed, and stronger than a literal demon from hell lol. Anyway if this isn’t a stomp I’m voting for Spongebob FRA

It is. Unless Alastor is blooelusted he can do nothing, and if Alastor was bloodlusted he deaths Spongebob instantly
What if they were both BL? I mean SpongeBob can tinker with Plot and Death itself won't always fully stop him I mean a ******* lucky Goofy Goober tear in the most unlikely circumstances revived Sponge Bob, or some other way via luck Al's attempts in killing him will fail and Sponge Bob will miraculously win as seen with some oppositions. Unless al can negate via black magic?

What if they were both BL? I mean SpongeBob can tinker with Plot and Death itself won't always fully stop him I mean a ******* lucky Goofy Goober tear in the most unlikely circumstances revived Sponge Bob, or some other way via luck Al's attempts in killing him will fail and Sponge Bob will miraculously win as seen with some oppositions. Unless al can negate via black magic?
This luck ain't going to help spongebob when he drops dead.

Oh, and I'm gonna need proof of this luck working on death manip.

Edit: also SpongeBob being revived isn't going to help much when he dies the moment he starts moving again

Speaking of which, Spongebob's type 7 is bad, he doesn't seem to be alive looking at the scan
I mean he shouldn't be too different from Squid ward.

Okay so here's Plan B, I just remembered: Like Kirby (Sorta) or Homer Simpson (Sorta), Plankton can very much function as a Ghost and mess with the living. In fact funnily enough Spirits/Supernatural stuff are very prominent in the series.

So what I'm getting at is if Al Deaths him, Sponge Bob is no stranger to this state as he and Pat have been turned into one and are fine though yes he possibly (I'll get to that) Can't interact with certain things, his Hax might still be in use and just maybe he can interact with enough focus like Plankton did (poltergeist much).

I mean he shouldn't be too different from Squid ward.

Okay so here's Plan B, I just remembered: Like Kirby (Sorta) or Homer Simpson (Sorta), Plankton can very much function as a Ghost and mess with the living. In fact funnily enough Spirits/Supernatural stuff are very prominent in the series.

So what I'm getting at is if Al Deaths him, Sponge Bob is no stranger to this state as he and Pat have been turned into one and are fine though yes he possibly (I'll get to that) Can't interact with certain things, his Hax might still be in use and just maybe he can interact with enough focus like Plankton did (poltergeist much).
If that is the case why the actual **** did you put SpongeBob against a Low 7-C which can't even perma kill jim with hax?

If that is the case why the actual **** did you put SpongeBob against a Low 7-C which can't even perma kill jim with hax?
I actually legit had the Plankton moment of "Idk, I never thought I get this far." And the fact his loss record was horrible and was in desperate need of a win. All I said though was that Al currently is one casual dude and says to have more on him to remain unpredictable and given the benefit of the doubt he tinkered with Voodoo magic stuff so Al might subdue souls.

... BUT even so we have one more resistance I forgot to mention or hasn't been brought up again and that's Mr Krabs and SpongeBob in an episode TF2 Medic style selling their souls already so anything Soul based Al will do might also be a dud anyways?

So with this... SpongeBob like Plankton can still interfere in Ghost forms (Which means they're practically undead or a more effective Type 7) And since he's also bloodlusted then SpongeBob more then likely leads with the most powerful things he has and wins in the end, unless we get episode 2 and then some of Al's powers. But currently even with bloodlust, the Sponge seems to have lived another day from a ******* cannibal demon!

Oh yeah that episode... that isnt never gona release beacuse they are putting in the attention into the other series
Idk

So it might be a stomp? even bloodlusted it seems because Al currently can't kill SpongeBob when the yellow guy pulls a Ghost Kirby and still fight back. Which as of matter of fact needs to be put on his profile one of these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back