• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SPOILERS! Pokemon FR/LG OR/AS Discussion

Quibster

She/Her
There's a ton of spoilers here, so I'll just outline some questions I have.

Red was able to catch Deoxys post-game in FR/LG, is it considered canon? Deoxys is the last Pokemon on Red's International Dex, and the overall International Dex for FR/LG.

In the Pokemom Manga, there were 2 Deoxys against Rayquaza, is one of them the same one that Red caught, but when it was wild?"

Are the events in said manga canon to the games?

In OR/AS, was Brendon or May the one that Caught Deoxys, and if so― is it the same one from the Manga Chapter? Same with Red?

Last Question. Are there Two Deoxys in the game's canon? And does Red and Brendon/May have possession of them?"

Oof, but what puzzles me is the fact that Red caught a Deoxys... and it was never mentioned in any anime adaptations or further.

So are there really two Deoxys?

Anime, Movies, Mangas, Games are separate universes/multiverses. Red doesn't have Mewtwo in the game, only in Manga and Origins.

Is there a source for that, because last time I checked, he was supposed to complete the Pokedex for Professor Oak. Anyways, he already caught 60 kinds of Pokemon after becoming champion in order to acquire the National Dex from Professor Oak― which is the requirement for him to even get the National Dex― where he'd later get an Espeon on his team as a result― as seen in his fight with Gold towards the end of Pokemon G/S.

You don't have to catch them all to finish the dex, that's just more about the game mechanic. After all, Mewtwo never appear in Red's official pokemon team.

Quibster said:
Oof, but what puzzles me is the fact that Red caught a Deoxys... and it was never mentioned in any anime adaptations or further.
Not only the PokéSpe manga, but the 7th movie shows 2 Deoxys. So saying there's more than 1 Deoxys seems pretty solid.

Back