• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(SPOILERS) Major BFDI Revisions: The Loss of Power

Status
Not open for further replies.
B╠À═ÿ╠úu╠Â═ù╠║t╠À╠é╠░ ╠Â═é╠½i╠©╠ì═ët╠À╠ë╠░'╠Â╠É╠ƒs╠À╠Ä╠Ö ╠À╠ç═Ür╠©═è╠Ñi╠Á═Ç╠úg╠À╠à═ôh╠┤═è╠ÿt╠Â╠î╠¿ ╠Á╠ü╠╗t╠À╠é═çh╠©╠ä╠ùe╠┤╠ï╠Ør╠Â╠Ü╠ªe╠©═ÿ╠û.╠©═ÿ╠£

Wait! I just looked at the clip, and Needle had her eyes open and was only surprised while she left the atmosphere, and since the star level feat is an outlier, that is what might has caused her to get knocked out. The wind itself was no issue.
~ James​

James Plays 4 Games said:
B╠À═ÿ╠úu╠Â═ù╠║t╠À╠é╠░ ╠Â═é╠½i╠©╠ì═ët╠À╠ë╠░'╠Â╠É╠ƒs╠À╠Ä╠Ö ╠À╠ç═Ür╠©═è╠Ñi╠Á═Ç╠úg╠À╠à═ôh╠┤═è╠ÿt╠Â╠î╠¿ ╠Á╠ü╠╗t╠À╠é═çh╠©╠ä╠ùe╠┤╠ï╠Ør╠Â╠Ü╠ªe╠©═ÿ╠û.╠©═ÿ╠£
That is useless. Even if she was conscious before crashing into her cake, we still dont know what happened to her afterwards after she crashed. As in, her condition, like being KO'd.

But isn't this about the wind and not the star cake? My point is she was perfectly fine when she flew to her star cake, but it is unknown what happened to her after she popped it, but she probably got knocked out cause this is an outlier, but not cause of the wind.

Darn, I still don't get why they got downgraded, but whatever. It was bound to happen anyway, cause I find the fact that Needle was awake and undamaged the whole trip to her star is being ignored.

Even if she WAS awake, it doesnt matter. She goes offscreen as her cake pops, and once again, you keep ignoring the fact that we dont see her again until 1 week later, thus, her fate is unknown if she got KO'd or not.

but isnt that sort of like saying that if I flick you in the arm then shoot you in the face and you die, you can't survive being flicked in the arm?

the feat is tanking the wind from the trip from earth to the sun, however we already know that she's conscious durring said trip, so whatever happens after is irrelivent

Tell me here when you are finished, and I should close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back