• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spite. No, but 2-C Beerus and Champa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said this before, I'm not sure why this wasn't accepted prior. Maybe if the people who disagreed in the past can chime in on why they were against 2-C, I'll be more inclined to change my mind. However, the logic here is sound, thus I agree with it.
I never disagreed in the past, but I did give reasoning that never received a comment.

unknown.png

distance is even less than what was calcd above.
and i agree with 2C

What implies that they would have destroyed two space time continuums instead of just two universal areas?

To be fair, this is a very controversial topic. But it comes from the Quilted Multiverse debate. Also, Zeno is at least Low 2-C even after the debate gets remade.

Quilted Multiverse?

You mean the theory that the universe is infinite and that all possibilities within that can exist do exist at a different point in said space? Like there exists another version of all of us on another Earth 10^10^100 Light years away and stuff like that?

How does that relate to Dragon Ball at all?

Especially considering that Universes in Dragon Ball only have one other universe that is like one another (and they aren't near identical at all).

Last edited:
The Note on Zeno’s profile seems to reject the notion that DB universes share the same space-time.

Note: We consider the universes in Dragon Ball alternate time-spaces relative to each other, hence why Zen'ō is rated as 2-C, despite the events in the Goku Black Saga showing parallel timelines encompassing the whole of the multiverse.

The reason for this is that Universe 7 by itself has already been shown to contain parallel space-time continuums within its globe, such as the Room of Spirit and Time, which is still affected by time travel; which proves that the new timelines can encompass other space-times as well, and thus the events in the Future Trunks Saga don't prove anything in the way of the universes being physically connected.

That was mentioned on the timeline destruction thread I made already. I said it there so I’ll say it again here.

Being honest, I’m not seeing how a universe containing smaller scale space-times within itself means the other universes wouldn’t share space-time with each other.

For lack of a better word for it, they mean the universes sharing space-time instead of being desperate space-time continuum’s.
Why would this be assumed?

The diagram or demonstration of the universe showcases that the Universe has always been a single space-time continuum with nothing connected to it. From the old Daizenshuu to modern-day Super.

And the multiverse is also showcased in diagrams and explanations from both the anime and the manga, that the bubbles that represent universes aren't connected with one another whatsoever.

I don't see how this assumption was made.

Maybe you can make the argument that paired universes share similar or the same space-time, but all of them? Where is the evidence of this?

I agree with the upgrade, I'm not sure how it's only low-2c.

They either get downgraded to 3-A or upgraded to 2C, unless the standards need revising, in which case, a lot of verses need to be revised.

That was mentioned on the timeline destruction thread I made already. I said it there so I’ll say it again here.

Being honest, I’m not seeing how a universe containing smaller scale space-times within itself means the other universes wouldn’t share space-time with each other.
The universes are similar to pocket dimensions that exist in a bigger universe. For example, Hit can make a building sized space time while in U7. The note that Mav posted points out that the ROSAT is a separate space time but still gets affected by time travel. Just because a space time is within a space time doesn't mean anything. It just makes the timelines low multiversal.

The universes are similar to pocket dimensions that exist in a bigger universe. For example, Hit can make a building sized space time while in U7. The note that Mav posted points out that the ROSAT is a separate space time but still gets affected by time travel. Just because a space time is within a space time doesn't mean anything. It just makes the timelines low multiversal.
The different timelines would be Low Multiversal only if they're universal or bigger in size. Having a planet sized spacetime in U7 doesn't make the universe a 2-C structure since the other timeline is not universal in size and thus isn't a universe

The different timelines would be Low Multiversal only if they're universal or bigger in size. Having a planet sized spacetime in U7 doesn't make the universe a 2-C structure since the other timeline is not universal in size and thus isn't a universe
When did I say the ROSAT was universal in size? I said that space times can exist in space times.

The problem though is that none of these smaller scale space-times are universal space-times in and of themselves and this idea of how a timeline works isn’t an actual timeline like it’s supposed to be. A timeline itself is, just that, a timeline. It’s a space-time continuum in and of itself.

There’s a huge difference between small scale pocket space-times like the ROSAT and Hits dimension existing in a universe and entire universes existing within a single timeline close together.

The problem though is that none of these smaller scale space-times are universal space-times in and of themselves and this idea of how a timeline works isn’t an actual timeline like it’s supposed to be. A timeline itself is, just that, a timeline. It’s a space-time continuum in and of itself.
I’m not talking about size, I’m talking about the time itself.
There’s a huge difference between small scale pocket space-times like the ROSAT and Hits dimension existing in a universe and entire universes existing within a single timeline close together.
Other than size, what’s the difference between destroying a space time continuum and a pocket dimension with different space time?

I’m not talking about size, I’m talking about the time itself.
Size would probably be pretty important, otherwise you could argue that any verse where a character creates a small scale pocket dimension inside a universe means their universe is low Multiversal and I don’t think we want to go there.
Other than size, what’s the difference between destroying a space time continuum and a pocket dimension with different space time?
One is smaller and unquanfiable, one is an actual known size (and counting) and would be able to be tiered.

Can someone explain to me the logic behind the idea that all universes in Dragon Ball share the same space-time?

is it stated that zeno erased the space times of the universes he erased at top? or before?
that should disagree with them sharing one space time

This doesn't go against the standard. The standard prevents the characters from getting an upgrade from Low 2-C to 2-C or vice-versa based only on multipliers. But multipliers aren't even in the picture here.

It's really simple. Beerus isn't 2-C because he cannot destroy 2 universes alone. Being able to destroy 2 universes in one shot is literally the requirement of being 2-C. Same with Champa. They don't individually scale to their combined power output unless you mean Beerus's power is equal to Beerus's and Champa's combined power.

Whatever their combined power output is, it's able to destroy 2 universes and thus it makes sense for characters who can overpower their combined power to scale to 2-C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back