• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spite. No, but 2-C Beerus and Champa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think you could upgrade him to 2-C. He was bleeding into another timeline, but he wasn't significantly affecting it.

Getting back on topic, though, we have 10 supporting votes, and 0 everything else.

Here’s the issue with this example. That isn’t the same as the difference between Low 2-C and 2-C. The difference between these tiers is unquantifiable, and you can’t go down to Low 2-C just by being 2x weaker than baseline 2-C. If that were the case, the difference between Low 2-C/2-C would only be 2x.
But it wouldn't? The difference between Low 2-C and 2-C is unquantifiable because we don't know the distances. It's not the same as multiplying baseline Low 2-C by 2. It's being so far into Low 2-C that you need only to double your own power. The reason why you can't reach 2-C via multipliers is due to unquantifiability. But the problem with that is once you hit half of 2-C, that power difference is suddenly no longer unquantifiable. It's now the opposite of that actually.

Again, it's not so much that we're multiplying the baseline for Low 2-C in this highly specific scenario as much as being so far in the tier that you are now a quantifiable power difference away from 2-C.

Last edited:
I don't think you could upgrade him to 2-C. He was bleeding into another timeline, but he wasn't significantly affecting it.

Getting back on topic, though, we have 10 supporting votes, and 0 everything else.
I recommend getting more staff opinions since this is a unique case with the current standards standards.

However, I do believe that the OP make sense by using the current standards. The problem is the current wiki standards.

Who would be considered the "baseline" for the scaling chains to start from?

Last edited:
Do we actually know if the distance between universes in the DB multiverse is indeed finite? As far i'm aware, nothing like that it was stated in the series.

Aside of The Cube and special travel based techniques like Warp or Instant Trasmission, no one had show to reach other universes with raw speed alone.

And the visual representations of the Multiverse isn't meant to be 100% accurate.

Do we actually know if the distance between universes in the DB multiverse is indeed finite? As far i'm aware, nothing like that it was stated in the series.
We flat out have the spaces shown in-between each Space-Time in the verse, it's not even like it's a mystery.
This is one of the few verses with a cosmology shown to us. Not even just explained, shown.

Last edited:
Why doesn’t this place like Dragon Ball?
I believe that because of how popular it is, so many people here are interested in the threads and such, this leads to both more support, scrutiny, and downplay.
It might just be this site’s extremely conservative approach, the sheer number of people with DB opinions, combined with a few other factors, leads to that.
I say this because most of the higher tiered/generally stronger verses are often a bit more obscure then the popular ones. Along with how much scrutiny comics and the HST are given.

We flat out have the spaces shown in-between each Space-Time in the verse, it's not even like it's a mystery.
This is one of the few verses with a cosmology shown to us. Not even just explained, shown.
That it just a visual, can you prove that it was mean to be fully accurate and/or on 1:1 scale?

For what we know, that tiny distance could be either as big as the observable universe or even be infinite, currently we don't know.

I'm not targeting anyone when I say this, but come on.

We have a crap ton of proof that their multiverse is separated by a fingernail.

We have a model of it, then we have a flat out canon showing, ATP there's no excuses

Beerus and Champa were going to destroy the universes in the manga too, but it’s treated as 3-A for some reason.

Beerus and Champa were going to destroy the universes in the manga too, but it’s treated as 3-A for some reason.
Yeah, it should be treated as Low 2-C in my opinion, but the upgrade wasn't accepted.
The specific page from chapter 6:
8.jpg (1067×1600) (***************.com)

We have Ovens, DDM, and plenty of knowledgeable non-staff scalers.
We don’t need anything more, Unless you think there is a problem with this, if so say it yourself.

No, it might honestly happen again, and it will be hilarious.
It isn’t like we are starting shit when this is blatantly a response to how the last big DBH thread went.

why is this controversial ? everyone seems to agree
A huge upgrade that’s been brought up several times before in the past, involving many staff and other DB experts, been rejected, and is for one of the most popular series on the site.

I think that answers your question. A bunch of normal users agreeing doesn’t mean insta upgrade time. Heck, I’m neutral to this for the time being and I’m the reason 2-C happened for anyone besides Zen’o in the first place.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back