• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spiritful Woman vs Grudgeful Woman (Mereoleona Vermillion vs Hinako Akuta/Consort Yu)

First i wanted to make Raikou vs Mereoleona but it's kind of redundant as she beated Asta, and she was quitely spammed so let's give her a temporaly break, beside my waifu, Hinako need a more recognition so here we are, as for the low-high regen i believe Mereoleona had many things to incap Hinako so i think this match would be fine, anyway.....

Another mission for the woman with a burning spirit, she's tasked to hunt down another "mages" by her alone. After arrived in the location she started her hunt, any after a while she found the target and began to chase her. And when both of two are in the open field, the target started to attacked her, which Mereoleona avoided it. The target then revealed herself as an unordinary mage and showed her true nature, and witnessed by it Mereoleona then challenged her in a fight, thus a duel is begin

Assassin.%28Yu.Mei-ren%29.600.2440054.jpg

VS
Mereoleona.Vermillion.600.3010285.jpg

Last edited:
What stops Mereoleona from going Hellfire, using Mana Zone, and spamming omnidirectional attacks that spawn on the opponent, and further enhancing that with Mana Zone: Full Release?

Okay, and Mereoleona accesses the mana from nature to enhance her attacks. What I’m asking is, how fast is it, because all she needs to do is think about using Mana Zone.

The showcase, you can find out about how fast it is, also it's kind of suicide NP because she got destroyed by her own attack, but regenerated after that and she can do this as long as she want to

Another thing i forgot to mention is she can life sap her

The showcase, you can find out about how fast it is,
If it’s not thought-based, then it really doesn’t matter.
also it's kind of suicide NP because she got destroyed by her own attack, but regenerated after that and she can do this as long as she want to
This won’t be a factor because:

A. Mana Skin boosts her durability, Mana Zone is a superior version of that, and Full Release is an even superior version of that, coupled with her Hellfire Incarnate boosting her stats.

B. She can simply fly away.

Another thing i forgot to mention is she can life sap her
Can she get psst Mana Zone spam?

Mana Zone is thought based? Now that something, mind to give me the scans on it?

As for how she can bypassing the Mana Zone spam, she's assassin so she can hide her presence and it's a B rank so her stealth is pretty good to say....albeit this can be countered by Leona precog, isn't it?

Mana Zone is thought based? Now that something, mind to give me the scans on it?

As for how she can bypassing the Mana Zone spam, she's assassin so she can hide her presence and it's a B rank so her stealth is pretty good to say....albeit this can be countered by Leona precog, isn't it?
Negged by Mana Zone.

So it almost similar to GoB, i see

I will leave the debate to the others fate supporters now but it seems that Leona had the good lead for now

I'm gonna start with the stats:
84.85 Gigatons for base mereoleona (168 with her buff according to her profile? If someone knows a bigger buff)
26 Gigatons for base Hinako
(the calc really need to be recalculated as mountain ranges seriously)
Mereoleona clearly has the skill advantage too, but it shouldn't be too much as yu is still able to spare with servants
so now there are multiple issues:
can mereolena get past regeneration which is low godly considering her profile, dunno why it's stated to be low high when she can litterally do it as a soul, and is superior to vampires who have low godly
can she even get past servants' natural resistance to magic? which is already a tier above magus resistance to magic
can she detect a servant with presence concealment B which should have multiple layers through being able to get past lower ranked territory which are able to get past equally ranked presence concealment?
if she can, she wins, if she can't:
can she resist multiple 80 gigatons attacks (again the calc really need to be recalculated)
can she resist soul absorption and blood manip?
if she can, incon (unless she couldn't detect presence concealment, in which case, she win), if not, akuta win

i'm not sure if this post should continue, alive hinako should be low 1c/1-c in first, Qin shi huang compared her power to him(and he have a saint graph comparable to grand servant), and her merging with the tree have amped the full tree + qin based his avatar on her.

anyways if go by this tier for now, can mereoleona bypass low godly regen, or affect soul ? id she can't hinako can just use sirius light

i'm not sure if this post should continue, alive hinako should be low 1c/1-c in first, Qin shi huang compared her power to him(and he have a saint graph comparable to grand servant), and her merging with the tree have amped the full tree + qin based his avatar on her.
Wew wtf only alive Hinako, right?

Well i can change it to servant Hinako and Pre-Timeskip Leona

Alright, i would change it to servant Hinako and Pre-Timeskip Leona, but before that do Pre-Timeskip Leona using Mana Zone?

Explained earlier why Mereoleona deals with everything she has.
did you? like I said PC has layers, you didn't give any answer to her regen, magic resistance, blood manip, soul absorption and her np (again, from her profile, merealeona only gets a x2 with her best buff, 80 gigatons is still gonna hurt someone with 160
"flying" is nice and all but why would she do that? Clearly she isn't the careful kind so why would she assume her opponent has an instant kill option if she reach her and that she might be unable to fly, especially if yu uses presence concealment

did you? like I said PC has layers,
Doesn’t matter, considering Mana Zone is layered as well, and Mereoleona can keep up with Ki users such as Yami.

you didn't give any answer to her regen,
Low-Godly isn’t on the profile. Hellfire Incarnate Mana Zone Full Release > Hellfire Incarnate Mana Zone > TS Mereoleona > PTS-Mana Zone Full Release > PTS-Mana Zone > PTS-Mereoleona’s casual fire > Mana Region fire, which can turn people to ashes.

magic resistance, blood manip, soul absorption and her np (again, from her profile, merealeona only gets a x2 with her best buff, 80 gigatons is still gonna hurt someone with 160
You seem to be very ignorant on what she can do and insert what you think she would do, which is pretty fictitious and completely wrong. Magic Resistance means nothing because it’s still her punches, just being enhanced by fire. None of that matters below because Mana Zone is thought-based. Also, no, Hellfire Incarnate + Mana Zone is her best buff. Mana Zone allows users to blitz those comparable to them, much less Full Release users like Mereoleona. Reignition is just a physical stat amp, Mana Zone boosts all stats.

Once again, 80 gigatons won’t do anything when Mereoleona has Mana Skin, and then Mana Zone, which is superior to that, then Full Release & Hellfire Incarnate.

flying" is nice and all but why would she do that? Clearly she isn't the careful kind so why would she assume her opponent has an instant kill option if she reach her and that she might be unable to fly, especially if yu uses presence concealment
Once again, you make very ignorant claims about Mereoleona about things were never said, considering Mereoleona starts with Mana Zone, which includes flight.

Doesn’t matter, considering Mana Zone is layered as well, and Mereoleona can keep up with Ki users such as Yami.
how many layers? and why
Low-Godly isn’t on the profile. Hellfire Incarnate Mana Zone Full Release > Hellfire Incarnate Mana Zone > TS Mereoleona > PTS-Mana Zone Full Release > PTS-Mana Zone > PTS-Mereoleona’s casual fire > Mana Region fire, which can turn people to ashes.
she is noted to be able to survive as a soul, so kinda. What do you think she does after that? just wait until someone with low godly heal appear?
You seem to be very ignorant on what she can do and insert what you think she would do, which is pretty fictitious and completely wrong. Magic Resistance means nothing because it’s still her punches, just being enhanced by fire.
didn't know that you could throw actual punches from everywhere... punch that just happens to be made of fire, and punches don't turn a person to ash, even if they are buffed, so even assuming low high, it wouldn't work
None of that matters below because Mana Zone is thought-based.
so? it won't work if it can't kill her
Also, no, Hellfire Incarnate + Mana Zone is her best buff. Mana Zone allows users to blitz those comparable to them, much less Full Release users like Mereoleona. Reignition is just a physical stat amp, Mana Zone boosts all stats.
Once again, 80 gigatons won’t do anything when Mereoleona has Mana Skin, and then Mana Zone, which is superior to that, then Full Release & Hellfire Incarnate.
you didn't give any number, I'm just supposed to believe that her buff is enough to tank an attack with AP equal to her durability when her best, known base buff is a x2?
Once again, you make very ignorant claims about Mereoleona about things were never said, considering Mereoleona starts with Mana Zone, which includes flight.
that's not how it works buddy. She starts with mana zone, cool. It allows her to just fly away, cool. But in no way did you prove that she starts by flying away

how many layers? and why
Mana Zone = Ki (which senses intent, muscle movement, emotion, breathing, smell, presence, etc) > Magic Sense

she is noted to be able to survive as a soul, so kinda. What do you think she does after that? just wait until someone with low godly heal appear?
Okay.

didn't know that you could throw actual punches from everywhere... punch that just happens to be made of fire, and punches don't turn a person to ash, even if they are buffed, so even assuming low high, it wouldn't work
Mana Zone is using the mana around her, so unless she just resists nature, I’m not exactly sure what she resists. It’s not a punch made of fire, it’s enhanced by fire, she still physically moves her arms to punch you, so.

you didn't give any number, I'm just supposed to believe that her buff is enough to tank an attack with AP equal to her durability when her best, known base buff is a x2?
Because I never said any number, period. And yeah, considering her AP & durability are already higher by 2x, Mana Zone, Full Release, and Hellfire Incarnate are more than enough. Coupled with Reignition you keep mentioning, when Mana Zone is more powerful.

that's not how it works buddy. She starts with mana zone, cool. It allows her to just fly away, cool. But in no way did you prove that she starts by flying away
Both instances are the beginning of the fight, so, you’re either dishonest or denying evidence.

concealment E<territory E<concealment D<territory D<concealment C<territory C<concealment B
Mana Zone is using the mana around her, so unless she just resists nature, I’m not exactly sure what she resists. It’s not a punch made of fire, it’s enhanced by fire, she still physically moves her arms to punch you, so.
it's still magic to fate, magic resistance in fate is OP. The punch would work, but the mana zone and fire around the punch wouldn't, so what's left is just a punch that would hurt her badly if it wasn't for the fact that she has low high to low godly regen
Because I never said any number, period. And yeah, considering her AP & durability are already higher by 2x, Mana Zone, Full Release, and Hellfire Incarnate are more than enough. Coupled with Reignition you keep mentioning, when Mana Zone is more powerful.
I'm pretty sure straight up ignoring damages need more than that but ok
Both instances are the beginning of the fight, so, you’re either dishonest or denying evidence.
fly away

concealment E<territory E<concealment D<territory D<concealment C<territory C<concealment B
You didn’t explain how and what they sense, so.

it's still magic to fate, magic resistance in fate is OP. The punch would work, but the mana zone and fire around the punch wouldn't, so what's left is just a punch that would hurt her badly if it wasn't for the fact that she has low high to low godly regen
Assuming it goes by Fate’s rules only isn’t how the match goes, it’s a physical punch from all directions. Unless she passively negates magic from nature, it’s not doing anything.

I'm pretty sure straight up ignoring damages need more than that but ok
You say a lot of things that were never said, because I never said she’d ignore damage.

Like I said, just showed you she starts with MZ + Flight.

What rank is interlude i haven't played yet so i spoiled myself consort yu magic resist?

Do base servants not have innate magic resist? Her mana is from the planet does she have some weird resist cause reasons?

Regeneration (Works by reversing time. High-Mid to Low-High; can reconstructs her body from being blown to small pieces and puddles of blood), Can exist as a disembodied soul
I don't see how Mereoleona get pass the regen of Hinako.
Curse Manipulation with Eternal Lament (Causes abnormal weather by means of a curse, and deal damage through curses
I also don't see her don't getting affected by the curses of Hinako. I don't remember if Hinako can drain the soul of someone without the need to suck blood, if that's the case then this is a stomp.

You didn’t explain how and what they sense, so.
right my bad, it hides from servants, which detects emotions, presence, killing intent and intents, plus the 5 senses of course
Assuming it goes by Fate’s rules only isn’t how the match goes, it’s a physical punch from all directions. Unless she passively negates magic from nature, it’s not doing anything.
Again, the physical punch is definitively not gonna prevent low high regen, and the flames are litterally magic. Something created using mana is magic by definition, at least with fate magic logic, which is obviously what's gonna be used to see if yu resist
You say a lot of things that were never said, because I never said she’d ignore damage.
then she eventually dies. She can't kill an opponent while her opponent can
Like I said, just showed you she starts with MZ + Flight.
I really don't think you know what flying away means. She never uses her flight to fly to a location where an opponent without ranged attack can't reach
What rank is interlude i haven't played yet so i spoiled myself consort yu magic resist?
basic servant magic resistance which rank above magus magic resistance, it's in servant physiology. She probably has the whole "higher mystery immune to lower mystery" thing going on but it's really hard to apply in a fight
I also don't see her don't getting affected by the curses of Hinako. I don't remember if Hinako can drain the soul of someone without the need to suck blood, if that's the case then this is a stomp.
totally forgot her np curses

Back