• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

V999

He/Him
My Hero Academia VS Fire Emblem

• Speed are equalized
• Both are 7-C
• Base Alm and Final War Arc Spinner are used
• Spinner : 10.08 Kilotons, higher with Body Bulk and Scalemail
• Alm : 15.64 Kilotons

Spinner :

Alm :

Inconclusive :

images

images

So with the amp Spinner seem to have the AP adavantage while Alm seem to be more skilled.
For the abilities, Spinner's abilities to move on wall won't really be an issue but his size would give him an edge.
Meanwhile Alm can rewind time should he be in trouble and have a bit of regeneration which would advantages him more and more has time goes on.

I'll wait for the MHA supporters before voting but I think Alm win this more often than not.
Unless Spinner's amp are really huge, Alm should be able to keep up with his superior skill and turnwheel and a well placed scendscale might be decisive. Plus because Spinner wound himself with scalemail with Alm's regeneration and time manipulation , a prolonged battle (which Alm should be able to force) will likely end in a victory for Alm.

Yeah, but Spinner has Far far Huge Lifting Strength advantage here (Class K vs Superhuman), Spinner should able to send Alm flying here with one swing, but due to his skill, Alm still has more advantage

Back