• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spinel vs Stevonnie

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
Note: Before anyone says stomp because Steven on his own was capable of fighting Spinel, I'm just gonna point out that the Stevonnie we have a profile of only scales to Jasper. Stevonnie hasn't been in any notable fights sense then. They should be roughly equal in AP in this situation.

Spinel
vs.
Stevonnie with Sword and Shield by Lenhi

But anyways given that Stevonnie is composed of Steven and Connie from earlier in the series (Don't Remember the last time they've shown up, but I think it was around early Season 5?) Spinel can still fall back on "confusion F U" and her Rejuvenator could get rid of Stevonnie's shield and potentially even force them to unfuse

Anyways, probably voting Spinel, for what I've said above (Also given that Stevonnie is specified to be weaker then Garnet who Spinel's comparable to, Spinel should have a very slight AP advantage)

I have to think about this, because I don't know actually. (Mostly because I don't have time right now) But Stevonnie would have to fight mostly with the sword because the Shield will go bye bye on contact with the Rejuvenator, and I feel like if they're hit with it, Stevonnie would unfuse.

Y'know what, I'll just say it, I vote for Spinel.

Back