• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spider-Man VS Carnage. But its one of their Video Game counterparts

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
Pretty sure Spidy is missing some abilities but still. Also he doesn't one-shot cars, at least from my experience. Who has the higher AP?
Well, Carnage does scale to Spider-Man who scales to a pretty above baseline Scorpion. However, that's the only calced feat for the game so far.

Also, WoS Spider-Man can one shot cars. By tossing them, perhaps. Since every time he tosses a car; It explodes.

Ah ok.

That isn't him one-shotting. That is the cars own explosion. It isn't like he is punching the car and it explodes instantly. It goes flying a bit, and the speed it is going at, its weight, and what it is hitting causes it to explode.

Ah ok.
That isn't him one-shotting. That is the cars own explosion. It isn't like he is punching the car and it explodes instantly. It goes flying a bit, and the speed it is going at, its weight, and what it is hitting causes it to explode.
Actually, i think he can explode cars via attacking them. However i can't quite remember, its been a while since i've played the game lol.

I put Spider-Man at 9-B before, but he got upgraded via one-shotting a car.

However, he does scale to your average symbiote who were once able to knock down a helicopter. I was going to add that onto his profile, but i feel the feat wasn't too impressive. I mean, the Helicopter didn't blow up or anything. I kinda feel its possibly 9-A though, but i'm not sure.

Ask for some calcs. In the game, Spidey survived a explosion done by electric that destroyed an entire building. So could likely be much higher. But atm the profile lacks derivative feats and calcs.

Ask for some calcs. In the game, Spidey survived a explosion done by electric that destroyed an entire building. So could likely be much higher. But atm the profile lacks derivative feats and calcs.
I didn't add 'likely higher' to his tier for nothing. As a lot of his feats seem a lot higher than 9-A, however most feats are in the tier 9 range. But as of current, he's a baseline 9-A.

Regarding Carnage, his ap is .036 tons via powerscaling from Scorpion.

Edit: Web of Shadows Spidey now has calcs for the bell lifting feat.

Back