• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Turn that frown upside down.
troll-face-creepy-smile.gif

The Spider-Men pages can be locked. Strange needs “Limited” removed from Soul manip and then we can lock this thread and move the convo to NWH general chat
He also needs "limited" removed from Spatial manip.
Mentioned it before but we could add platform creation as he demonstrated it in IW if the edit hasn't been finished yet?

Last edited:
Before we close this thread could I get some opinions on this render of the final suit in NWH? I made it from a cosplay by Cavin Creations and was wondering if we'd want to use it for MCU spideys profile (I have a transparent version too)
5zww27.jpg

It's a cool render though i'm not sure if we should use one from a cosplay
also the eyes are a little inaccurate

Gotcha, that confirms Andrew being 26. And since Tobey is ten years older, the old timer is 36 or so. I'll do a quick edit for it, and we'll see if we need anything else done before the profiles are locked again.
Spider-Man: No Way Home takes place in 2024, Tobey should be 39 and Andrew 29

Although the interviews claim Tobey is as old as 43

TASM Peter is definitely the second youngest by a relatively decent margin which I don’t think anybody here will disagree with. I’m not sure how comparable we can be with years in this movie given the different universes, but Raimi Peter being 43 as the interviews claim and TASM Peter being in his mid to late 20s makes perfect sense to me

TASM Peter is definitely the second youngest by a relatively decent margin which I don’t think anybody here will disagree with. I’m not sure how comparable we can be with years in this movie given the different universes, but Raimi Peter being 43 as the interviews claim and TASM Peter being in his mid to late 20s makes perfect sense to me
We could just call Andrew >his previous age

Or maybe Spider-Man didn't take place in 2002 as we thought? The date was never said, and the hints we get on screen are contradictory since they didn't bother hiding the fact that Spider-Man 3 wasn't supposed to take place so long after 2.

Or maybe Spider-Man didn't take place in 2002 as we thought? The date was never said, and the hints we get on screen are contradictory since they didn't bother hiding the fact that Spider-Man 3 wasn't supposed to take place so long after 2.
Actually, there's a newspaper date in SM1 (the event of the Goblin's festival attack) that reads "2001". Me and some Raimi fans actully did a deep dig into the Bugle paper dates to figure out the timeframes of each movie, as well as taking into account Harry's statement in SM2

Actually, there's a newspaper date in SM1 (the event of the Goblin's festival attack) that reads "2001". Me and some Raimi fans actully did a deep dig into the Bugle paper dates to figure out the timeframes of each movie, as well as taking into account Harry's statement in SM2
Oh right, the World Trade Center was still present in SM1.

Correct. The same kind of reflection was in his lenses on several posters that had to get pulled for obvious reasons
Ironically his lenses still show the Twin Towers in the final release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back