• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spider-Man: No Way Home Discussion Thread - WITH SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot if I mentioned this before, but remind me if I have. In the TASM2 Junior Novelization, they can't really explicitly show or mention death. Because of this, we don't see Norman die and Harry is referred to as "the last son of Norman Osborn". Harry doesn't kill Gwen. The book ends after Electro is defeated. I guess Peter and Gwen can mess around in London now

The TASM games are funny that way. Gwen is such a huge part of the first game. In the second movie, she's vital to the plot, yet she's not even mentioned in the game

This is why I pretend the second game never happened, and that the first movie split off into two timelines. One leading to the main movie timeline, and one leading to the first game. Alas, the second game has to be included, considering that it's a sequel to the first game.

On a side note, if game Electro ever scales to movie Electro, this game Spider-Man directly scales above him due to punching him out with his bare fists, before Electro proceeded to explode after a loss.

The TASM games are essentially their own continuity. The timeline is pretty much that events similar to TASM occurred, then the TASM game happens, then the TASM2 game happens which has a lot of differences in plot points

Me after seeing Beenox TASM2 Peter's face
images_15.jpeg

Actually, would Game Electro scale to Movie Electro? I mean the only real difference is that Spider-Man defeats him and kills him on his own. And by the end of the fight in the game, Spidey sounded pretty casual as of he wasn't exerting himself at all.

Oh well, guess game adaptations can't adapt everything. Welp, just makes things harder for the Tasm games getting a tiering. Only real ones are the BIG WORM and the Spider Hunter's explosion mcguffin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back