• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spider-Man (Marvel Comics) VS Kai Chisaki (Overhaul)

• Fight Location: New York (USA)
  • Starting Distance: 10m
  • Both in-character
  • Equalized speed
  • Base Spider-Man | Fused With Nemoto Overhaul
Spider-Man:
Kai Chisaki:
Inconclusive:

HomemAranha-estudo-1000x1024-removebg-preview.png
small.1412717890_KaiChisaki-OverhaulFinalFormRender(MyHeroOnesJustice2).png.9bdd65df91ec17782632392c59f5915d.png

OOF. Spidey's gonna have his hands full with this one. I wouldn't be surprised if he wins, but he ain't winning easy, thusly definitely be one of the hardest fights of his life since Overhaul can One-Shot him with both his Spikes and his Quirk and can also heal himself of pretty much any damage Peter can dish out. All that combined with his Analytical Prediction that works on people faster than him means Spidey needs to end this fight immediately or he's a goner once Overhaul figures out his moves. The same could be said for Overhaul himself since he isn't immune to Spider-Man's AP or Webbing, but the fact that he has four massive arms is gonna make it harder for him to prevent Overhaul from touching stuff to use his Quirk on now.

I'll wait for more arguements, but for now I have no idea who wins this.

Webbing Chisaki is very hard because he can just touch himself or the webs and reform them. He can literally turn Spidey’s webs into weapons against him.

The issue with this isn’t even avoiding hits, it’s avoiding them for basically ever since Chisaki can spam heal himself which replenishes his stamina. Add on his absolute control over the battlefield and even the Spidey sense is going to have its work cut out. Spikes and death cing at him from basically all angles.

Also he flat out dies if Overhaul predicts a punch or kick and lays even a finger on him.

Reserving vote for further arguments

Webbing Chisaki is very hard because he can just touch himself or the webs and reform them. He can literally turn Spidey’s webs into weapons against him.

The issue with this isn’t even avoiding hits, it’s avoiding them for basically ever since Chisaki can spam heal himself which replenishes his stamina. Add on his absolute control over the battlefield and even the Spidey sense is going to have its work cut out. Spikes and death cing at him from basically all angles.

Also he flat out dies if Overhaul predicts a punch or kick and lays even a finger on him.

Yeah. I love Spider-Man but he's got his work cut out for him with this one.

I think Spider-Man may have a relative advantage for the fight location. Upon seeing Chisaki trying to shape the ground, he can spin a web at a building to escape and try to figure out how Chisaki fights. Let's agree, Spider-Man is much more skilled in combat than Chisaki.

Also, Spider Sense can make Peter react to attacks greater than his own speed, so I don't think it's enough to completely evade him.

Anyway, it's an uphill battle for both sides.

I think Spider-Man may have a relative advantage for the fight location. Upon seeing Chisaki trying to shape the ground, he can spin a web at a building to escape and try to figure out how Chisaki fights. Let's agree, Spider-Man is much more skilled in combat than Chisaki.

Also, Spider Sense can make Peter react to attacks greater than his own speed, so I don't think it's enough to completely evade him.

Anyway, it's an uphill battle for both sides.
Chisaki touches the building turns it into a weapon. And yeah, Spidey is definitely more skilled, but Chisaki doesn’t need to match him, he just needs to tire him out or get a lucky hit.

Thats the problem with Chisaki: anything he touches becomes under his control, and he’s enough of a genius with his quirk and science to apply that to everything. He doesn’t need to plan around how Peter fights, he just needs to trap him in a way that he’s forced to dance to Overhaul’s tune.

Also: this is fused Overhaul. He has Nemoto’s quirk. He can literally have Spider-Man tell him all his abilities and then plan around them.

Stack all of that on top of his predictive abilities and near eternal healing and it’s very, very hard to take him down.

Chisaki touches the building turns it into a weapon. And yeah, Spidey is definitely more skilled, but Chisaki doesn’t need to match him, he just needs to tire him out or get a lucky hit.

Thats the problem with Chisaki: anything he touches becomes under his control, and he’s enough of a genius with his quirk and science to apply that to everything. He doesn’t need to plan around how Peter fights, he just needs to trap him in a way that he’s forced to dance to Overhaul’s tune.

Also: this is fused Overhaul. He has Nemoto’s quirk. He can literally have Spider-Man tell him all his abilities and then plan around them.

Stack all of that on top of his predictive abilities and near eternal healing and it’s very, very hard to take him down.
Yeah, this version of Overhaul is kinda broken, especially since he's got 8-A Attacks now.

It's not enough, Peter launches the web and already jumps to the next building, knocking one down won't stop him.

Nemoto's quirk won't work, Spider-Man resists that.

I think you're underestimating Spider Sense a bit, which will simply predict and react to whatever Chisaki tries to do, being even more effective at equal speed. Touching Peter is not going to be an easy task btw.

Spider-Man can paralyze Chisaki, use his web unpredictably (such as forming projectiles to knock him out), use Chi, all this added to a good AP and skill advantage. Even without a quirk Mirio was able to knock him out, Peter can do the same.

Yeah neutral for now. I was going to say Chisaki fra, but Tauan makes a very good argument/point with Spiderman and especially his spider sense.

It's clear Spiderman has the skill advantage, not only that but the location and spider sense gives him a HUGE advantage. Though as King said, Overhaul's healing is definitely going to be a huge problem.
Neutral for now.

It's not enough, Peter launches the web and already jumps to the next building, knocking one down won't stop him.

Nemoto's quirk won't work, Spider-Man resists that.

I think you're underestimating Spider Sense a bit, which will simply predict and react to whatever Chisaki tries to do, being even more effective at equal speed. Touching Peter is not going to be an easy task btw.

Spider-Man can paralyze Chisaki, use his web unpredictably (such as forming projectiles to knock him out), use Chi, all this added to a good AP and skill advantage. Even without a quirk Mirio was able to knock him out, Peter can do the same.
The building follows him. I’m not saying it takes him out or something, but Overhaul is definitely not giving Spidey any moment of rest this whole time. Camping out isn’t going to work.

He spams ranged attacks mainly anyway, so he doesn’t really need to touch him. That threat happens if Peter tries to get close. He has 4 arms and can still use spikes in close range, so it’s not like Peter can perfectly do anything he wants in close range.

Chisaki has the stat advantage actually, he’s > 8.12 tons to Spidey’s 4.45. Paralysis might work if he can reliably do it to his entire body, since all he needs is one of his four arms to blow himself up and reform unparalyzed. Also, he can probably still activate his quirk as long as his hands are touching something.

Mirio did not knock Chisaki out. He fought base Chisaki who had a broken arm and was already hurt from when Mirio had his quirk, and was going to die because he, at best, held him off for 5 minutes. Fused Overhaul is stronger than that one and would have stomped Mirio out.

As Fused Overhaul showed, he learned from fighting Mirio and just used his spikes in close range via his extra arms to kill Sir Nighteye, who was just as skilled as Mirio, on top of his future sight, in an instant.

When Chisaki sees that Spidey’s main method of travel is swinging between buildings, he’ll just destroy every building in a several hundred meter radius so Spidey can’t swing to him and has to run on the ground. That limits his mobility heavily, even with Spidey sense.

If Spider-Man goes for like an instantaneous chi punch he could get Chisaki, though he’d probably get forced off by Overhaul making a wall of spikes between them and under him. Then he’ll probably back off to swing or use webs, while Overhaul turns every part of NYC around him into his domain.

Here's a suggestion, have you ever thought about not throwing the haxless guys against matterhax *******?

I straight up don't understand how Spider-Man has a wincon in this, he can delay getting hit indefinitely, yes, hell precog doesn't matter shit either when the Way of the Spider was meant SPECIFICALLY to never be hit by folks with precognition FAR STRONGER than Chisaki, but at the end of the day all his apparent wincons are just, nulled by the sole fact the dude can ******* disintegrate the city or some shit, and infinitely heal.

Spider-Man does fight haxed ******* in comics, yes, but they're also incompetent haxed *******, so unless Chisaki is like Electro levels of dumb, this match sounds like pure nonsense just by concept to me.

I'm closing this, make cases on my wall IF you have valid reasons for opening it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back