• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spider-Man General Discussion

It's possible. Aside from Rhino's feat that'd probably be the second most impressive LS feat I reckon, that's the whole last end of a train he tore to pieces, and bending metal can be pretty crazy.

He only appears to have tore off a part of the end tho since it looks way smaller than the end in other shots, it could just be inconsistent size but you can also see bits of the train flying off so he may have just destroyed a chunk of it.
Still the result would probably be Class K or Class M because tearing is crazy

I'm also hoping the returning villains in NWH turn out to be Variants rather than just the straight up version from the movies. A part of this is because if original Ock returned just to be a villain, it would make his ending in SM2 pretty useless. Another part of this is just because I think seeing version of the villains who may have won would be cool
This aged surprisingly badly

Would this feat scale to Spidey tho? He could sorta wrestle with the Lizard a bit but the latter does appear to be stronger by quite a bit

The fact the feat is over 10 times Rhino's feat too
it makes me think i genuinely ****** something up real bad but i do not know what

Also in same source i linked in the calc, it says that spider silk has a tensile strength of 1000MPa
Since Tobeys webbing is organic it should likely be comparable to that of actual spiders (and likely stronger due to gaining his powers from genetically enhanced ones).
So how high would Norman tearing up his webbing be?

Meanwhile... 60s Rhino stopping a military train dead in its tracks...
Which is hilarious because that makes Rhino stronger than his comic book counterpart at the time lol

Has anyone tried to calc that, btw? Because 60s Spidey takes Rhino charges like a champ

Which is hilarious because that makes Rhino stronger than his comic book counterpart at the time lol

Has anyone tried to calc that, btw? Because 60s Spidey takes Rhino charges like a champ
Not sure, I can't see how many carriages are there and I can't make out the make and model of that train. Speed is easy, it's in the desert so 70 mph is a safe bet.

Not sure, I can't see how many carriages are there and I can't make out the make and model of that train.
For the clearest shot of the train, its a mixture of pausing at 1:15 and 1:16 of the episode

There's one locomotive. Four distinct carriages at the least, which is supported by this shot when Peter goes back to investigate. There's definitely more than four though, the last few seem to meth together due to the resolution

Though its worth noting Rhino also did this so maybe we've got a more examinable feat to look at

For the clearest shot of the train, its a mixture of pausing at 1:15 and 1:16 of the episode

There's one locomotive. Four distinct carriages at the least, which is supported by this shot when Peter goes back to investigate. There's definitely more than four though, the last few seem to meth together due to the resolution
That gives us some good stuff.

Though its worth noting Rhino also did this so maybe we've got a more examinable feat to look at
Hmmmmm, if you can figure out the ship and its cruising speed maybe something good might come out of it?

Hmmmmm, if you can figure out the ship and its cruising speed maybe something good might come out of it?
Analyzing the submarine before Rhino makes his attack (as you can view in the link to the feat), I believe it might be this. I'm no submarine expert so I apologize if I'm wrong

I mean the calc is already halfway to Class G and it seems to be pretty casual so we might aswell give Lizard a Class G rating

Last edited:
Alright the calc is wrong because circumfurnace formula doesn't work, gonna need to recalc
I knew something was off.

Also Spino said that Cap barely holding onto the car in AoU isn't as bad as it seems.

This is what he said:

"firstly he'll have to apply a way bigger force to balance the torque since he was barely grabbing onto the bumper, rough calc got that to be around 1000-2000 kg of force

"secondly the most effective force would be a vertical force from the top balancing it like a seesaw but cap clearly didn't/wasn't able to do that"

"thirdly he was only grabbing onto the bumper which is a small part of the car and could fall off so he probably couldn't apply force as effectively

and then the bumper snapped before he could too much"

I was gonna bring up the bumper argument myself but Spino handled it pretty well.

Back