• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spider-Man (Avengers Alliance) vs Xenith (Fallout Equestria)

Colonel_Krukov

🖖 Live long and prosper
He/Him
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Image Helper
Rules:
*Standard Battle Assumptions
*Spider-Man is 9-A
*Speed is unequal

Xenith: 0 ()

Spider-Man: 4 (JohnConquest1,InfiniteDay,Peppypony,Colonel Krukov)

Inconclusive: 0 ()

Information:
  • Spider-Man's AP is 0.0197 Tons, and is Massively Hypersonic+ (Mach 1373.5)
  • Xenith 's AP is 0.63Tons, and is Subsonic with Massively Hypersonic reactions

Last edited:
Xenith's MHS stuff comes from fighting people who carry devices that can allow them to become bullet timers with aimbots. Speed feats are a bit of a sore lacking spot for OG FoE characters at the moment.

Should note a couple of other things regarding Xenith.
  • Probably out staminas, coming from her years of slave work, and fighting legions of other martial artists/fighters for an entire day(s) on end Colosseum style. Among other not PG things that've happened to her...
  • She knows how to properly deal with adept bipedal opponents. Hellhounds/Diamond Dogs are a prime example of this, as they usually only fight with claws. For reference even Alicorns and Steel Rangers have trouble killing these things 1 on 1.
  • She can induce Paralysis through her Pressure Point stuff.
  • Obviously she shouldn't naturally start with any ability she gets from a brew.

Spidey's stuff:
  • His main wain-con is probably trapping with webs
  • The longer the fight goes on his natural stat amping will increase speed, attack, durability, stamina, and accuracy.
  • His statistic reduction affects the opponents attack, evasion, and accuracy capabilities.
  • Precog is probably his most useful asset here

Xenith can stat amp through her brews though that would require going Stealth. Something that Peter has an answer to through precog and pure speed. iirc she usually leads with using stealth if able.

I can't remember if I can vote or not, but I'm thinking inconclusive for the moment.

It all depends on whether Xenith can manage to get around Spidey's precog and speed advantage, or whether Spidey can amp himself in time to be able to gain more of an advantage.

That's my thoughts so far.

OP can vote on FCOC I believe (just due to the low active user count...)

Anyways, I'm voting Spiderman. Xeniths best chance of landing a hit on Spidey is going to be at the start. I've said this in previous Xenith threads but the fact that she is just a Zebra may catch him off guard enough to land a hit in. After that I feel it all goes down hill from there with the stat modifiers.

Another win con she has if she is able to poison him through the use of an environmental weapon laced with poison.

Again though I think the Precog and modifers will eventually give Peter the win here.

Loses? Doesn't Spidey need one more vote to win?

Have you guys voted on your own thread? If all three of us voted for Spiderman now then this match would be over in 24 hours, well that is if you agree of course.

I mean Xeniths best wincon is hitting Spidey at all, pressure points, or cut him with poisons. The spider sense nulifies all of that though while also allowing Spidey to safely set up stat debuffs. She can drink brews that can further reinforce her bone structure, but thats a limited resource that Xenith has to apply through drinking a brew. Which won't even matter because again, its finite resource.

24 hours after that comment I made and then you guys can add it unless someone else decides to vote Spidey beforehand.

It actually might need one more vote because Krukov is still inconclusive. not a definitive 3-0.

Also I was wondering about maybe doing Velvet vs Spidey.

I'll just change my vote so we can move this along if that's okay.

Back