• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spider-Man (Avengers Alliance) vs Joker and Harley (DCAU)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colonel_Krukov

🖖 Live long and prosper
He/Him
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Image Helper
*Standard battle assumptions
*Speed Equalised
*Possessing Tim Drake and Black Suit Spider-Man keys are used
*Clown team has 5 days prep time

The Joker and Harley Quinn: 0 ()

Spider-Man: 3 (JohnConquest1,Peppersalt43,Colonel Krukov)

Inconclusive: 0 ()

Team Clown scale to 0.014 Tons, Spidey is 0.078 Tons. Spidey has a 5.57x advantage.

Last edited:
Team Clown can do a lot in that time frame. The Return of The Joker movie if I recall takes place over a weeks time, and in that time Joker spent it half trolling Bruce and Terry, half hijacking and hacking into the US Militaries highly classified space weaponry. That whole movie in the beyond era sections are just him taking the the piss out of everyone.

This is compounded by all the previous things he did back before Tim killed him. Speaking of Tim we can start there as albeit within 3 weeks time, he sucessfully encoded his DNA into a microchip which he planted on to Tim as he was simulatiously physcologically torturing him. The chip is what allows him to possess Tim later during the Beyond era.

I should mention that several of his preplanned attempts on Bruces life were foiled due to circumstances beyond his control or extremely close calls.

In short theres quite a bit Team Clown set up for in 5 days time though catching Spiderman off guard will be rather difficult.

What sort of traps do you think he'd use on Spider-Man?

I'm assuming no prior knowledge. Anyways hidden weapons and explosives, mixed with subversion is kinda his thing. Acid Lapel, Joy Buzzer, Building Joker Robots with Machine Guns built into their finger gun hands.

I see. Precog really helps out a lot here. The deadliest stuff might be anything fire or sonic based because of the Venom Symbiote being attached to him.

He doesn't use sound weapons in any of his encounters. He did use a air horn a few times, but it was just for gags.

Like I said, he doesn't use it at all in any fight, nor that he would know about the weaknesses.

I see. Does Harley have anything that might help too?

So, anything noteworthy? Or Spidey is just too much for the duo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back