• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spawn vs. Slenderman (The Angel's Game)

Dreaming Serpent said:
What was Slender's greatest feat in Angel's game?
It is confirmed that Slenderman can cut into other universes and force them to fill in the cracks, that he has a fingerprint left on the multiverse and that his tentacles can crack space-time itself.

I know this is taken from Slenderman's profile, but i suck at trying to make sense while explaining stuff. My apologies.

I think if Slendy can literally do that then he has the upper hand over Spawn so I'll vote for Slendy. Spawn with the Mother of Creation has a lot of power but it's inconsistent. I've read a lot of Spawn so I'm kind of up to date with his skills and faults.

Back