• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spawn Revision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, as we know, Spawn has many versions in his long-running series (First Age, Capullo, Resurrected, etc.) and it make the profile quite a mess.

So, this is what I think, let's composite them all.

Yes, we going to composite "base Spawn" into one key (and of course, we only use the main universe and do not including alternate universe versions).

And the other thing is Hell King Spawn, he should have the powers of the Hell King. And Divine Spawn will also get some power.

Let's get started.

Composite Base Spaw

Tiering
His tier is the same, 4-B, but 2-C when he's using the Sword of the Spirit and when he Self-Destruct his suit.

Here's the feats:

-Sword of the Spirit is the God's sword. Which can harmed and injured Sata.

-His suit's self-destruct is capable of tearing Satan into pieces

Powers that should be added
Base Powers:

-Chain Manipulation (He has this power on every versions, but is not on the profile)

-Enhanced Sense (His suit senses and reacts to danger before it presents itself, in the profile is the Precognition, but it is also Enhanced Sense)

-Poison Manipulation (Turns a human's blood into a vile poison.)

-Resistance to Time Stop (Cogliostro, who, at the time, was a Demon weaker than Spawn, is unaffacted by Spawn's Time Stop. This should applied to Spawn and other Hell King as Hell King is exists outside of time.)

Sword of the Spirit Powers:

-Soul Absorption (The sword shows to devour souls of all it cuts)

-Sealing (Seal Hell away from Earth)

Hell King
Should get all of Hell Kings powers like Malebolgia's powers.

Divine Spaw
Divine Spawn's powers is scaled to God and Satan.

And this is the powers that should be added:

-Time Travel (Satan granting this power to Bingo, one of his Demon)

-Corruption (God took all the souls in heaven, and forced them against their will into a army of Angel like being, frenzy with murder)

-Existence Erasure (God created Dimensional Lance and gave it to his Angels, the Dimensional Lance is capable of erasing existences, Angela once done it to Spawn)

And That's all.

If there are several continuities, merging them would risk to create very inflated statistics for some of the versions. Why is is bad to keep them as separate profiles?

It is only on continuity, he's just keep getting powers and lost powers. So composite them might be best and the profile will not be messed up.

@Antvasima

Spawn story has one continuity, but Spawn himself has many ages (about four I guess?), which would make profile very hard to read. So I agree that we should make his base form a composite one.

Okay, but would that be accurate and reliable?

Composite? Yes.

You can relax, there will be no alternate universes or other medias involved. Just this main continuity.

So do we need more input, or... ?

EDIT: I'm going to sleep now, I'll come back later.

Thank you everyone for the inputs.

I suppose that this should hopefully be fine, as long as only the main continuity is involved.

I suppose that merging the comicbook profiles seems most appropriate, yes, although I will have to unlock the Spaw page for you first.

I have done so. Tell me here when you have finished.

By the way, since Spawn's profile got updated, can you remove win and loss from Link and Android 21's profile?

Okay. No problem.

Is there anything left to do here, or should we close this thread?

The speed values in general likely need to be better explained for that matter.

Well, our standards have turned much stricter to qualify for immeasurable speed. What are their highest feats in this area?

I don't know tho, I just know that he once revision spawn. But I will look for it, itt will take some time.

Okay. Thank you. Perhaps we should give all of them unknown speed in the meantime.

Are there any other Spawn character profiles with guesswork speed statistics?

Okay. I just checked.

Immeasurable speed comes from nothing at all.

So yeah, Immeasurable speed is not qualified in this one.

But there are the feats, stated that Malebolgia, one of the Hell Kings is stated to exists outside of time multiple times, he also instantly appears , gazing at all that is going on at that particular time, and manages to snatch Spawn only to drag him across the world to Texas.

God and Satan are far above Hell Kings, so their speed should be Infinite at best.

And other speed is already good, except Spawn's speed that is FTL, he's is comparable to Angela, who fly across the universe and fight the Kron in space, that would be Massively FTL.

Causing agony to the people in billions of universes is unquantifiable and not remotely the same as destroying the universes at the same time.

Please check out our Timeless Voids Standards page. We are very strict with applying infinite speed based on this. If it does not qualify, we should probably give them unknown or "Likely MFTL+" (based on possibly flying across the universe) speed ratings.

I think we should replace Immeasurable speed with Massively FTL+ for now. As Hell Kings, God, and Satan is far superior to Angela. Malebolgia is also the one who killed Angela.

And the feat stated that "delivered agony to billions of worlds" not "delivered agony to the people in billions of worlds". So I think we just add "possibly higher" in the profile with reason being "stated that Malebolgia delivered agony to billions of worlds, but it is pretty vague" should be okay.

And I think I'm going to add Resistance to Mind Control to Spawn's page, he stated that Malebolgia cannot control him because there are about 6000 souls trapped inside his head.

I suppose that MFTL+ should probably be fine.

"Possibly higher" is not remotely warranted unless we get proof that he can destroy billions of universes at once. A star-spanning intergalactic empire can bring agony to billions of worlds, but that does not mean that it can remotely automatically destroy all tof the galaxies that it encompasses. The same goes for Malebolgia being able to influence billions of universes via Dimensional Travel.

Our standard praxis is to not accept Range feats as Attack Potency.

Resistance to mind control seems fine then.

Okay. Then just speed and resistance is okay.

You can tell me when you unlock the pages (including the pages that speed needed to be fixed like God and Satan)

Ant, I found a page that needs cleaning.

Mother of Existence being 1-B, with the reason being "The supreme creator being of the Image / Top Cow Multiverse, which has at least 23 dimensions".

Well, she is not creator of Image and Top Cow, no one has ever stated that.

She is 2-A, due to her created infinite number of her childrens, and each one of them are comparable to God and Satan level.

So yeah, she is 2-A due to her created infinite number of 2-C characters.

Spawn will get 2-A key too, due to him merge with the Mother.

So 1-B the Mother is entirely wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back