• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spatial hax for bleach character and several other things

Hollow and Menos

>Fodder Hollow can physically tear spaceto travel to the real world, all Hollows and Menosca do itbecause it is their only way to travel between dimensions. In addition to this Menos grande can shot beam of light(please don't bring LS menos in here) to isolates their allies from the dimension they are currently in.

Arrancar

>Arrancar can do it as well but they have different methods to tear space between dimensions while stronger Arrancar or the Espada can shoot Gran Rey Cero. There is already a CRT discussing this but it's never finished.

Ichigo Kurosaki

>Self explanatory. True Shikai With Merged Hollow Form can use Gran Rey Cero (It's in his profile). However Ichigo doesn't need cero to tear space. Here is Arrancar Arc Bankai Ichigo shows his ability to cut space. Here is whe Fullbring Ichigodestroys Yukio's dimension by simply transforminginto bankai form. Here is when Ichigo once agai needs to cut space so he can go to the soul society , at that time he needed to cut space because Quilge Opie has sealed the pathway between dimensions.

Quilge Opie

Self explanatory from my scan above, he can sealed the pathway between dimensions.

Kenpachi Zaraki

>Yeah it's already in his profile, he can cut spacewith shikai. Nothing too special because Ichigo and many other characters can do it too but that's my issue with him. Why he has: Durability Negation (Can cut through space). As I have shown above, many other character in bleach has show the ability to psychically tear or cut space yet none of them display ability to negate durability with their attack and that also includes Kenpachi himself.

So my question: Is the ability to cut space always treated as a Durability Negation? Because Hollow, Menos, Arrancar, Ichigo and Kenpachi himself didn't have any feats to negate durability with their ability.

Now moving on to other ability

>Quilge Opie need either high-low to low-mid Regenerationn. He can regeneratehis broken neck and a holein hischest.

>Giselle Gewelle need either high-low to low-mid Regenerationn. He(lol) can regenerate from this kind of wound.

>Tenjirō Kirinji need Water Manipulation maybe limited Blood Manipulation. He can control water from his hot spring, more sca

Water manipulation and manipulation of the blood for Kirinji and probably manipulation of the Light with Kinpika, Denial of durability for Ouetsu with Sayafushi, probably denial of Regenerationn too, Gerard did not regenerate after being cut off by Nimaya. There are others but I do not remember.

Much of this I disagree with.

>Fodder Hollow can physically tear spaceto travel to the real world

Tearing through space to travel between worlds is not necessarily spatial manipulation. This is Portal Creation. Hollows create openings in space-time between Hueco Mundo and to the World of the Living, they just do it physically.

Zamasu doesnt get spatial manipulation just because his scythe can tear through space-time as well. It's just Portal Creation and this shouldnt be any different.

>all Hollows and Menoscan do itbecause it is their only way to travel between dimension

See above.

>isolates their allies from the dimension they are currently in.

This is also not spatial manipulation. It would be just Barrier Creation.

>Here is Arrancar Arc Bankai Ichigo shows his ability to cut space

More Portal Creation.

>Here is when Fullbring Ichigo destroys Yukio's Dimension by simply transforming into bankai form

This is definitely not Spatial Manipulation. This is literally just a feat of destroying pocket dimensions. Ichigo isnt manipulating space here, he's just destroying it via sheer power.

We dont give characters spatial manipulation based off destroying a reality of [insert here] size, or else every 3-A and above character or people who destroy pocket dimensions in general would have spatial manipulation.

>Here is when Ichigo once again needs to cut space so he can go to the soul society , at that time he needed to cut space because Quilge Opie has sealed the pathway between dimensions.

This is still just Portal Creation.

>Self explanatory from my scan above, he can sealed the pathway between dimensions

Im pretty sure this is just sealing. I dont think sealing portals between worlds counts as spatial manipulation but im not too sure on this point.

>Why he has: Durability Negation (Can cut through space). As I have shown above, many other character in bleach has show the ability to psychically tear or cut space yet none of them display ability to negate durability with their attack and that also includes Kenpachi himself.

Because cutting through space also counts as bypassing durability.

That said, you kinda just brought up a huge anti-feat that also goes against Spatial Manipulation being a thing here. None of these guys ever warp or even affect space with attacks from their Zanpakutos in battles, only when traveling between dimensions.

Unless its simply spatial manipulation that cant be used in combat, this fits even more with just being Portal Creation.

Those are with their special abilities to "travel" between their worlds or they can manipulate it somehow (in Ichigo's case). Never they did that in a clash of power or something like that. They didnt even have feats distorting the space with power alone, much less tearing space.

Ofc Yukio dimension is not comparable to reality space.

@KazuiK

I will not touching Ouetsu btw, his feats are weird to me...but If you want to argue or denial his feats here that's fine...I will put it on the op if it was accepted, personally I think his feat as PIS but that just my oppinions.

@Ronnijuro

I think you need my CRT again, cuz that's exactly what hollow, menos, ichigo, kenpachi and Gran rey cero did, you only need to classify their abilities because their ability is non-combat applicable.

@MachTwo

Okay, thank you if you put Kirinji too .. About Ouetsu the only thing I think can be certain is his denial of durability with Sayafushi but he wanted to see the opinion of others about it.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Space Cutting is an ability that should work noted but it's not Space Manipulation.
So touching the spatial fabric does not give you spatial manipulation?

Quilge jail is to sealed and killed an enemy according to Yhwach when explaining he weakness of the cage not been able to seal Quincies.

Kenpachi Zaraki

>Yeah it's already in his profile, he can cut spacewith shikai. Nothing too special because Ichigo and many other characters can do it too but that's my issue with him. Why he has: Durability Negation (Can cut through space). As I have shown above, many other character in bleach has show the ability to psychically tear or cut space yet none of them display ability to negate durability with their attack and that also includes Kenpachi himself.

So my question: Is the ability to cut space always treated as a Durability Negation? Because Hollow, Menos, Arrancar, Ichigo and Kenpachi himself didn't have any feats to negate durability with their ability.

^^ I brought this up here. Of course I agree with taking it down. Zaraki doesnt negate durability as much as Ki can destroy space time. Or Might Guy can warp space with speed.

Most of these seem to fit better with portal creation than spatial maipulation honestly. Though some of these may qualify, I'll look more into it when I have some free time.

Zaraki is known for hating hax abilities. So if his Zanpakuto suddenly gained a hax ability he'd never use it.

First, the Regenerationn feats look to be Low-Mid. Tenjirō Kirinji's proposal looks fine.

A lot of the space cutting feat looks to be Portal Creation used for travel.

I dont really see how spatial cutting doesn't qualify as spatial manipulation, including with the zamasu example. It not might be as varied as someone who's like "I control all space" but that doesn't really change the fact that one still manipulates space in cutting it. Just specify the application.

Elizhaa said:
First, the the Regenerationn feats looks to be Low-Mid. Tenjirō Kirinji's proposal looks fine.

A lot of the space cutting feats looks to Portal Creation used for travel.
This is the case of the Hollows, as I mentioned earlier. However I do not know if this would apply to the rest, Ichigo has shown cut the space a few times as shown in the OP but I do not know if this should be considered denial of durability.

the only thing i can find for zaraki's cut being different from others, is the fact,that arrancars,hollows,and ichigo are reaping space to/from garganta (the void between HM and other realms)

if Ichigo could cut strictly through space from HM to the world of living, he would do just that,instead of wasting time running with unohana inside the garganta

zaraki on the other hand, made a cut from outter space straight to soul society

i don't know if this is important for the topic,but hey, its a difference between their feats nontheless

There are spatial barrier between HM, garganta and human world. Ichigo cut that barrier who seperate garganta and human world. He is not cutting the concept of distance in garganta so he can cross garganta in an instant.

MachTwo said:
There are spatial barrier between HM, garganta and human world. Ichigo cut that barrier who seperate garganta and human world. He is not cutting the concept of distance in garganta so he can cross garganta in an instant.
okay, now i see why Ichi couldn't cut straight to SS from HM

im fine with zaraki's dura negation being removed, especially when later on in the story he had troubles cutting Gerard with shikai, if i recall correctly

Denial of resistance and denial of immunity to Askin, for obvious reasons, after all this is literally his power, manipulation of matter. Possibly One hit kill? He says he can kill instantly if the lethal dose is 100%.

I believe he should have resisted the abilities of Youruichi and his brother as he increased his immunity from being affected by their powers.

Mayuri should have biological manipulation as well, with blood clotting that he applied to the pernida.

Back